Problem some users seem to have

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51262

hehehhehe

11-01-2007 13:05:17

So I am setting up some trades on giftcards site, but I've had several people come back to me with a certain problem.

When they try to sign up as my referral and enter their email, the site says that email is already in use. If they use that same email to try to login, the site says that email is not in use (or something like it). One of the poeple told me they had an account at nocreditcard.ygf and that was it. Is there some kind of conflict going on there, where an email used at nocc is incorrectly being counted at giftcards site sign-up?

YourGiftsFree

11-01-2007 13:13:33

[quote3004764680="hehehhehe"]So I am setting up some trades on giftcards site, but I've had several people come back to me with a certain problem.

When they try to sign up as my referral and enter their email, the site says that email is already in use. If they use that same email to try to login, the site says that email is not in use (or something like it). One of the poeple told me they had an account at nocreditcard.ygf and that was it. Is there some kind of conflict going on there, where an email used at nocc is incorrectly being counted at giftcards site sign-up?[/quote3004764680]

Hey,

On your first signup to any of our sites your e-mail is linked to the network. So when you sign up to another site you must click exiting user and enter your information.

hehehhehe

11-01-2007 20:42:27

Ok thanks I'll let them know.

BD2006BD

11-01-2007 20:55:56

Also, I think you should add some support for Canadian users. They don't know that they have to make up a zip code / state and pm you their real address.

YourGiftsFree

12-01-2007 03:46:29

Canadians on registration will be put on the site this week most likely.

BD2006BD

12-01-2007 12:12:09

ok, glad to hear it.. I have had a few people PM me saying that they can't sign up because they don't have a zip code / state.