What did I do wrong??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51197

TeresaM

10-01-2007 16:05:28

I clicked on a BlueHippo offer on your lcds.yourgiftsfree.com site, which took me to a site called VistaPrint. This site had two featured offers for printing of business cards, which I needed, so I clicked on one and filled it out, and completed my order all the way through to getting a confirmation from the VistaPrint site. However, your site did not credit me for a point. I filled out a support ticket, and now it just says "The credit request has been denied." No indication of why, or what I could have possibly done wrong. I provided the confirmation e-mail along with full header information.

This BlueHippo offer is a little strange to begin with, since it apparently takes you to a different site every time you click on it. But still - I went where it took me, completed the offer, and it seems like I should get credit. What went wrong here? I'm reluctant to do anything more with your site if this can't be resolved. - Teresa (tcmsurveys@yahoo.com)

PS - I tried sending you a support request but your server didn't respond, so am doing it here.

YourGiftsFree

10-01-2007 16:13:57

[quoteecf487fd22="TeresaM"]I clicked on a BlueHippo offer on your lcds.yourgiftsfree.com site, which took me to a site called VistaPrint. This site had two featured offers for printing of business cards, which I needed, so I clicked on one and filled it out, and completed my order all the way through to getting a confirmation from the VistaPrint site. However, your site did not credit me for a point. I filled out a support ticket, and now it just says "The credit request has been denied." No indication of why, or what I could have possibly done wrong. I provided the confirmation e-mail along with full header information.

This BlueHippo offer is a little strange to begin with, since it apparently takes you to a different site every time you click on it. But still - I went where it took me, completed the offer, and it seems like I should get credit. What went wrong here? I'm reluctant to do anything more with your site if this can't be resolved. - Teresa (tcmsurveys@yahoo.com)

PS - I tried sending you a support request but your server didn't respond, so am doing it here.[/quoteecf487fd22]

You must wait 7 days before sending a no credit ticket, thats why it was denied.