Why is my account on hold?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47793

Quadracer89

29-10-2006 15:50:24

I logged into my no-cc site today to see if I had finally gotten my paypal sent yet (even though its been a couple days since he told me he was sending it x ) and my account status is on hold! It says I was using a proxy!? Wtf? I dont even know how to use a proxy with these sites? The only time I have ever used a proxy was when I was trying to play games in my computer class in highschool! This is crazy.. The owner of this site just keeps delaying my prize.. roll (

JKirk

29-10-2006 16:02:57

Yeah, you went on hold under me so I'd appreciate it if you refund me please unless you get it straightened out.

TFOAF

29-10-2006 16:07:23

lolol. Quadracer89, what internet service do you use?

YourGiftsFree

29-10-2006 16:56:07

Your IP is or was a proxy which is against our TOS.

DNowzek

29-10-2006 17:44:06

They did the same to me. I use SBC DSL and they assign me random IP's almost every day.

Apprarently according to them its a proxy and I wont be taken off hold because of it. I have no control over my IP number.

YourGiftsFree

29-10-2006 17:47:55

You can have 1000 IP's and it doesnt mean for sure your using a proxy. One of your IP's was listed as a proxy.

TFOAF

29-10-2006 18:00:16

Why is it that all SBC DSL IP addresses are being listed as proxies? ?

YourGiftsFree

29-10-2006 18:03:24

Not all are. Ive approved MANY SBC's

DNowzek

29-10-2006 18:56:19

Didn't approve mines. lol, poor me. Must've gotten assigned a crapped up IP by SBC and got screwed?

d11m

29-10-2006 19:28:59

why is it that only your site has trouble with sbc ip's? including mine..

Daggoth

29-10-2006 19:33:00

[quote43a0fe0d7b="d11m"]why is it that only your site has trouble with sbc ip's? including mine..[/quote43a0fe0d7b]

Why the hell are 6/21 posts bashing YourGiftsFree. Did you just join this site to make fun of a site?

OrderGiftsFree

29-10-2006 20:17:37

I have SBC DSL and my IP always changes, but I got paid my $160 on sidekick3.yourgiftsfree and soon when I get my last referals I'll go ahead for a payout on the nocreditcard.yourgiftsfree. Can't wait ;)!

Denkedoch

29-10-2006 20:18:04

Noone is making fun of this site or bashing this site. We're stating the point that YourGiftsFree is frauding us for not understanding some of SBC's IP's.

OrderGiftsFree

29-10-2006 20:19:10

[quote1591c1cb1a="Denkedoch"]Noone is making fun of this site or bashing this site. We're stating the point that YourGiftsFree is frauding us for not understanding SBC's IP's.[/quote1591c1cb1a]

Like I said read my above reply. Btw I use a4f haven't done any trades on freeipodguide.

Darvinuk

29-10-2006 20:20:12

I dont think I'll do this site anymore since I am on a SBC ISP.

Lightliquid

29-10-2006 20:37:52

Go to my topic lol..... its the same basic idea of getting ip screwed. ONLY sign in on your computer.

Drezzzz

29-10-2006 20:50:55

[quotec9d086e9bc="Lightliquid"]Go to my topic lol..... its the same basic idea of getting ip screwed. ONLY sign in on your computer.[/quotec9d086e9bc]

I dont think your situation applies to this situation. These guys ar ebeing screwed cause of their ISP (

Daggoth

29-10-2006 20:52:31

I suppose their ISP is like AOL, which isn't allowed on most freebie networks.

theysayjump

29-10-2006 21:25:22

As has been stated several times in the past, IP's shouldn't be the sole reason an account is placed on hold, unless of course it shows up as someone registered in the US and logging in from Russia or referring people from said foreign IP.

We ban people on here for simply posting or registering from an IP that is from a country not permitted to do freebie sites (mainly China).

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 06:02:00

If your IP resolves to a proxy, you will be on hold. End of story. If you have SBC and think you may go on hold contact me and ill check before you signup.

shaggz

30-10-2006 06:34:51

Thing I don't understand here is some Proxy information found on some IPs are just extremely old, and could easily be inaccurate information.

If you are consistently going to be doing Proxy checks on everyone, a lot of people arn't aware that their IP may have been used as a proxy in the past 3-5 years and when you do a check it could say "PROXY DETECTED" but the information could be from multiple years ago (and not current)

I highly suggest you get a Proxy Check Link posted somewhere so users know if they are going to pass your fraud detection or not. One that you would honor results from of course.

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 06:38:25

If they are concerned they can contact me and ill run a check. Ive had hundreds of people with SBC IP's on my sites only about 5-6 went on hold. Its not about SBC.

shaggz

30-10-2006 10:27:37

[quote7c284a822d="YourGiftsFree"]If they are concerned they can contact me and ill run a check. Ive had hundreds of people with SBC IP's on my sites only about 5-6 went on hold. Its not about SBC.[/quote7c284a822d]

MANY MANY people wouldn't even know they SHOULD be concerned.... thats the bigger issue here...

I know of 2-3 people who were placed on hold with the Proxy Detection being the reason...... none of them were ever aware of the issue/problem most of them have completed many other sites without problems. But I'm aware you go through deeper fraud detection steps, more-so then the average network would. People who've completed 5+ sites without any problems before are not going to "think" they should be concerned....... thats the problem.

AOL = Proxy ..... a lot of people don't even know that, mostly a noob just getting into the freebie scene, a potential Freebie Lifer, can be easily shot down outta the scene on many sites. It's just too bad.....

The whole proxy thing and how people are detected to be using proxy = permanent hold, is just something I can't agree with simple as that, I just wish people could be forewarned earlier then when they try to place their order, or after they've gone green for someone else..
(even if they read the TOS... if they didn't know what a proxy was that statement is meaningless to them)

You can't expect EVERYONE to aim you first to ask if they can do your sites.................. well you can, but that wouldn't work out the greatest wink

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 10:42:07

I actually would say my verification is a bit smaller then other sites. I only go to one site to check for the proxy. Some sites check the IP for the offer click and resolves it etc. I dont do that. Maybe they did use the proxy and just are acting like they dont know it. Ive had many people do that. Like I said out of thousands of users and hundreds being SBC only a few went on hold for a proxy.

TFOAF

30-10-2006 10:57:08

[quoteea531a507c="shaggz"]Thing I don't understand here is some Proxy information found on some IPs are just extremely old, and could easily be inaccurate information.

If you are consistently going to be doing Proxy checks on everyone, a lot of people arn't aware that their IP may have been used as a proxy in the past 3-5 years and when you do a check it could say "PROXY DETECTED" but the information could be from multiple years ago (and not current)

I highly suggest you get a Proxy Check Link posted somewhere so users know if they are going to pass your fraud detection or not. One that you would honor results from of course.[/quoteea531a507c]
Yea. I know. ?

SBC acquired tons of IPs that [iea531a507c]were[/iea531a507c] linked to proxies in the past. However...those proxies don't exist now...which is why it would be unfair for someone to go on hold. I checked an SBC IP once, and it listed it as a proxy...but it also listed it as an SBC IP address. So...it's also retrieving previous proxy data related to the IP address as well as the current use of the IP address, which would be SBC's service.

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 11:02:06

That isnt true. There are many proxies out there now that resolve to comcast SBC bellsouth roadrunner etc.

Drezzzz

30-10-2006 15:32:04

I feel bad for the people that got put on hold because their ISP assigned them a former proxy as their IP.

DNowzek

30-10-2006 15:33:48

whatever... i sent in a support ticket telling them of the sbc issue before this thread started and they just said your ip is a proxy end of story. goodbye.

goodbye crappy network!

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 15:49:45

The flaw here is that I have proof that the IP is a proxy. They have no proof its not.

Quadracer89

30-10-2006 16:15:49

Ok that is complete bullshit!! I have done other sites before completed without any trouble what-so-ever! You guys are the only one giving me problems! I suggest you re-check my IP and get your information updated so you can avoid frauding other people like you did to me! evil

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 16:18:24

Send in a ticket if you would like to be rechecked

Labtec-Jay

30-10-2006 16:56:35

There are some odd reasons people have been put on hold, I had a common password, and because some other users had it i was put on hold for multiple accounts.

I IMed support and they helped me out and now I am off hold. Great network in my opinion, Im really looking forward to cashing out on nocc.ygf, and then doing some more of their sites.

Quadracer89

30-10-2006 17:20:05

[quote0067598c25="JKirk"]Yeah, you went on hold under me so I'd appreciate it if you refund me please unless you get it straightened out.[/quote0067598c25]

And I have no idea what you are talking about, YOU signed up on nocc.ygf under me! I did macs4free for nocc.ygf, and I have the trade still up to prove as a receipt. roll

Quadracer89

30-10-2006 17:20:46

And I havnt sent or received paypal from anyone in months and I can save screenshots to prove it.

oneill584

30-10-2006 17:23:26

" I can save screenshots to prove it."

Screenshots are about as valuable as a photoshopped image. shock

Drezzzz

30-10-2006 18:11:27

SBC DSL's Lower Tier Packages include dynamic IPs while their upper tier packages have static ip's. I am sure that most of the people that probably got approved via YGF are on static IP's while others denied of their approval are ran under Dynamic IP's or "proxies".

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 18:16:56

Dynamic IP's are not proxies. Ive apprioved many SBC dynamics. These users just used proxies.

dmorris68

30-10-2006 19:55:26

[quote2bb3797647="Drezzzz"]SBC DSL's Lower Tier Packages include dynamic IPs while their upper tier packages have static ip's. I am sure that most of the people that probably got approved via YGF are on static IP's while others denied of their approval are ran under Dynamic IP's or "proxies".[/quote2bb3797647]
And I think you'll find an extremely small percentage of home DSL users have static IP's. Statics are almost always offered at an additional cost on the higher tiers of service, and 99% of home users don't even know what a static IP is, or would want one. IPv4 IP's are in entirely too short a supply to be handed out to everybody that doesn't need one, that's why ISP's use a pool of dynamic IP's, so they can recycle them. Once IPv6 is mainstream, there will be enough IP's for every man, woman, and child on the planet to have their very own, but until then the 32-bit IPv4 address space has become quite crowded.

As YGF said, dynamic IP's are not proxies, and probably 99.995+% of freebie site customers are coming from dynamic IP's without a problem.

I don't know how YGF or the different freebie sites do their proxy checks, as I've never studied their scripts in detail. However I can tell you off the top of my head there are at least 3 ways to check for a proxy, and to be an effective check you have to use multiple methods, not just one. There may be more that I think of later, but these 3 come to mind

1. [li2bb3797647]The HTTP headers from the client can be checked for metadata that proxies automatically insert. These are invisible to you, but make it very obvious to anybody on the remote end that you came through a proxy. However by itself this isn't a reliable indicator of the type of proxy we're concerned about, because internet routers/gateways between your PC and your internet connection will sometimes add these entries. However the value of these metadata entries can be analyzed to distinguish local/internal proxies (such as the Squid caching proxy on my Linux gateway) from external internet proxies.
    [li2bb3797647]By checking against a credible list such as DSBL, where open proxies are reported. The problem with lists is that they can never be up to date. Proxies go up and down on a daily basis. If a freebie network is only checking against the list, then I do think it likely that some IP's will be erroneously flagged as a proxy on occasion. The proxy lists don't get updated in real time -- in fact, unless/until someone specifically goes in and cleans up the list by removing an IP for a proxy that no longer exists, that IP will always show up on the proxy list. Given the extremely fluid nature of internet hosting and IP re-provisioning by ISP's, proxies go up and down on a daily (hourly? minutely? secondly?) basis, so lists are probably the least reliable [i2bb3797647]single[/i2bb3797647] method to check against.
    [li2bb3797647]By active port scanning. Proxies, by their nature, listen on certain incoming ports and respond to certain client commands. Active proxy checkers can take the IP in question and hit it on all the commonly used proxy ports and submit a variety of commands to test the response. Only a proxy will respond like a proxy, your home PC will not (unless it itself is running as a proxy).[/listo2bb3797647]
    Each of these methods has flaws and exceptions that make them individually unreliable, but when combined are a reliable indicator of being a proxy. As I said, I don't know how thorough YGF's (or any freebie network's) proxy check is, I'm just saying that there is more intelligence behind it than just "checking against a list."

YourGiftsFree

31-10-2006 03:56:44

One of the ways I use is dsnstuff which I see DSBL.

DNowzek

31-10-2006 15:17:17

[quotece12729216="YourGiftsFree"]Dynamic IP's are not proxies. Ive apprioved many SBC dynamics. These users just used proxies.[/quotece12729216]

Excuse me but I dont even know how to use a proxy. evil You cant just deem that fact on me. I've never used or know how to use a proxy in my life and I never even tried.

Quadracer89

01-11-2006 12:56:54

Yea YGF is a shitty company IMO. If your going to own a site and try and act professional, you should get your shit together and not put people on hold for no reason? A fucking proxy.. You can take your god damn proxy detector service ans shove it up your ass. Im done with this, thanks for fucking me over you dick.

YourGiftsFree

01-11-2006 13:13:36

[quote43caa3dc4a="Quadracer89"]Yea YGF is a shitty company IMO. If your going to own a site and try and act professional, you should get your shit together and not put people on hold for no reason? A fucking proxy.. You can take your god damn proxy detector service ans shove it up your ass. Im done with this, thanks for fucking me over you dick.[/quote43caa3dc4a]

No reason? This is about proxies...

I offered you ways to get removed from the proxy list? Maybe you ARE using one?

TryinToGetPaid

01-11-2006 14:29:50

LoL. BAN HAMMER TIME!

Drezzzz

01-11-2006 14:49:00

[quote555e64249a="YourGiftsFree"][quote555e64249a="Quadracer89"]Yea YGF is a shitty company IMO. If your going to own a site and try and act professional, you should get your shit together and not put people on hold for no reason? A fucking proxy.. You can take your god damn proxy detector service ans shove it up your ass. Im done with this, thanks for fucking me over you dick.[/quote555e64249a]

I offered you ways to get removed from the proxy list? Maybe you ARE using one?[/quote555e64249a]

YGF, you have no concrete proof either that he is using a proxy. If one of the SBC dynamics happens to be on your "proxy list" then how is it their fault?

YourGiftsFree

01-11-2006 14:51:40

[quote8b0ea28192="Drezzzz"][quote8b0ea28192="YourGiftsFree"][quote8b0ea28192="Quadracer89"]Yea YGF is a shitty company IMO. If your going to own a site and try and act professional, you should get your shit together and not put people on hold for no reason? A fucking proxy.. You can take your god damn proxy detector service ans shove it up your ass. Im done with this, thanks for fucking me over you dick.[/quote8b0ea28192]

I offered you ways to get removed from the proxy list? Maybe you ARE using one?[/quote8b0ea28192]

YGF, you have no concrete proof either that he is using a proxy. If one of the SBC dynamics happens to be on your "proxy list" then how is it their fault?[/quote8b0ea28192]

Actually I do have proof it is a proxy. Its not "my proxy list." Its what the internet uses to detect proxies. They have no proof. I do.

dmorris68

01-11-2006 16:39:42

[quote2765c34d5b="Quadracer89"]Yea YGF is a shitty company IMO. If your going to own a site and try and act professional, you should get your shit together and not put people on hold for no reason? A fucking proxy.. You can take your god damn proxy detector service ans shove it up your ass. Im done with this, thanks for fucking me over you dick.[/quote2765c34d5b]
Consider this 5 day ban from the forums a time to cool off.

When you come back, feel free to debate the legitimacy of YGF or any other site owner in a mature and respectful manner -- you will refrain from the flames and personal insults or you will be perma-banned.

adamcoelho

19-11-2006 17:16:57

Yourgiftsfree.com scammed me for the same reason. Said I used a proxy which i dont even know how too. He also blocked all contact with me and wouldnt even tell me nething. He is a douchbag liar. Im not trying to start problems but he is a scammer. I didnt use a proxy and My IP never changes and he still screwed me over and then blocked every attempt to resolve it. What business do you know that does that? NONE.

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 17:43:38

I havent put someone on hold for a proxy since this whole thing started... How did I block all contact? I mightve banned you from tickets for excessive support tickets when i kept telling you why you were on hold and how the issue was closed.

Ok I just looked up your account. Looks like YOUR the liar.

You COULD easily send in a ticket
Or e-mail me

Also you did true and AOL before and you did them on my site

AND

All your refs did true (along with you) AND they allsigned up right after eachother in bunch of 5's.

You will remain on hold.

adamcoelho

19-11-2006 20:59:06

Im not trying to get off hold. Im just warning others about your scammer ways. I was told by you (the scammer) that I was on hold because I used a proxy. And as far as my refs were concerned. Refering people fast is not against the TOS and we all know that. The people were from different locations and different IPs. There was no proxy involved. You put me on hold for a proxy. I also did not do the offers before. Your proof of this is me suggesting that an offer is good on a forum. Thats not proof that i have done it. You are a scammer and thats that. You say i could have contacted you but you didnt provide me with an email addresss and you didnt answer my support tickets and literally BLOCKED me on mulitple aim sns. So shame on you.

TryinToGetPaid

19-11-2006 21:12:10

Shame, Shame, Shame on you YourGiftsFree. Shame on you for putting someone on hold who did an offer more than once, I do not know WHERE you learned your business ethics. I am TRULY disappointed in you.

adamcoelho

19-11-2006 21:21:35

i didnt do an offer more than once. did u read? Go ahead and get scammed. I dont care about YGFag nemore. Im over it. I like to stick to real sites that dont screw you. Ive done all real networks and had no problems that tells you something.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 04:06:48

You signed up under yourself and did true, you did your offers more then once. You will remain on hold.

adamcoelho

20-11-2006 11:59:33

i didnt sign up under myself there for i didnt complete ne offers twice. All my refs were legit your just trying to save the 400 dollars you owe me. Scammer.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 14:14:03

1.) You frauded
2.) All yur "refs" (who appear to be you) frauded and did true.
3.) You will remain on hold and this issue is CLOSED

adamcoelho

20-11-2006 19:35:52

I can talk all i want. I didnt fraud and my refs didnt fraud. Them picking the only free offer isnt fraud. So go run your shady company. Hope you go out of business

TryinToGetPaid

20-11-2006 19:38:46

Ok. Good job. You fail to realize everything for the site is kept on record. It is very easy to tell who frauds and who does not.

adamcoelho

20-11-2006 19:40:11

how did i fraud. The record should show i completed it fast but legitimately

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 19:42:13

I have proof you frauded AOL and true.

adamcoelho

20-11-2006 19:47:42

I know i didnt fraud. Im done with you. Im just warning people.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 20:00:45

Warning people not to fraud or you'll go on hold?

adamcoelho

20-11-2006 20:04:42

No not to do ur site.

tylerc

20-11-2006 20:34:17

YGF has been proven legit.

He sends out payments every Monday, and the shit you pulled would get you put on hold on any network, not just his.

xcodemanx

06-12-2006 09:37:51

[quotefffda6a991="YourGiftsFree"]I have proof you frauded AOL and true.[/quotefffda6a991]

Well both sides have valid points, but YGF has said 3 times that he has proof, while noone has seen said proof. If you want this finally resovled, you should show the proof.

fgr_admin

06-12-2006 20:26:04

[quote42e4a98ab4="YourGiftsFree"]1.) You frauded
2.) All yur "refs" (who appear to be you) frauded and did true.
3.) You will remain on hold and this issue is CLOSED[/quote42e4a98ab4]

So YGF just really curious about this.

Why is the NO FRAUD clause in your TOS? I know most sites put it in the TOS cause they believe fraud will hurt the industry. Yet you obviously don't believe that as you continue to fraud.

So I am curious, if you answer this ONE question truthfully I promise to self ban myself and never haunt you or your threads again.

So here is the question

Do you only have the "no fraud" clause in your TOS as a means to make a profit or do you really believe that fraud is bad and hurts freebie sites / publishers / and offers in the long run?[/size42e4a98ab4]

Thats it simple question, hopefully a truthful answer.

[b42e4a98ab4]OH but wait everyone, before he answers I think I should point out one small fact.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48966

That thread is YGF going red on trainns youripodnano4free site. The reason he went RED????

Drum rolls please (boom boom boom)

He did blockbuster on that site. Now normally that wouldnt be so bad. EXCEPT it was the fourth time he did blockbuster on a trainn site.

WOW, yeps thats right YGF did blockbuster on

dvdrecorders4free
youripodnanos4free
dvdrecorders4free (ummm multiple accounts as well as offer fraud)
YourNintendoWii4free

So please YGF explain to all your customers (even the ones on HOLD) how bad it is to fraud offers.

I am not even going to go into how you did blockbuster on freepay or sports4free or a multitude of other sites.[/b42e4a98ab4]

Now before everyone gets there feathers in a ruffle about me frauding. I just want to hear from YGF and have him explain how he is exempt from frauding. I am not trying to get YGF banned as the [b42e4a98ab4]MODS[/b42e4a98ab4] here have had this info for a while now and havent banned him.

I will leave it up to them to explain how it is acceptable for a site owner to do one offer 4 times on one network. roll

TryinToGetPaid

08-12-2006 08:25:28

Bump. for YGF.

jdizzle314

08-12-2006 09:11:16

LawL...

TryinToGetPaid

09-12-2006 11:24:22

Damn, I want to know his answer....

fgr_admin

10-12-2006 14:59:03

YGF will ignore this thread til the day he is banned.

He cant reply. A 2nd Honesty post will ruin the whole 1st Honesty post. lmfao

OrderGiftsFree

10-12-2006 21:48:08

You guys he's got incredible support; almost always on aim. He approves within a few hours. And he pays twice a week. What the hell more can you ask for? He's been so great for me and all of my friends. I've made plenty of money from him and I plan to eventually do every site he has. His is by far the #1 Freebie site. (Besides my sig -D)

mistertomlinson

23-12-2006 17:05:25

This appears to be the best thread to start ANOTHER complaint about this guy... and PLEASE, I understand many people have gotten things from YGF and his customer is great (but from my experience, goes absolutely nowhere... I just got the run around)... blah blah blah, but spare me. That doesn't mean that he is incapable of screwing anyone. The simple fact that he would scam Trainn proves he posesses a certain characteristic that does not put him above running things 100% legitimately. I know I would NEVER complete the same offer for any freebie site as I would NEVER run a dishonest freebie site. So again, I beg you... don't remind me of how much great stuff you've gotten from YGF and how helpful he was to fix any situation you may have incurred while doing one of his sites. I don't give a damn!

Now, to my problem. I signed up for his laptops site and chose the custom order option asking for a $213 digital camera. We had agreed I would complete 1 and a 1/2 credits worth of offers and refer 5 people. So I completed my offers almost without a hitch as 1 offer didn't credit. So I contacted him on AIM and sure enough, the AIM support seemed great as he credited my missing offer right away. Well, I got 5 refs but only 3 of them have completed offers. Totaling 5 offers between them (this site has a ridiculous ammount of 1/2 credit offers), all being "instant." Guess what? Not a god damn one has credited to this day! These aren't just regular refs, by the way. They haven't been acquired through trades... I happen to know these three people personally! I see them every night! So, I know they wouldn't complete an offer fraudulantly. Anyway, 1 of my refs offers did credit rathet fast, but don't you know, it was REVOKED that same day?! As I said, I know this guy personally and have used him as a ref on several sites here lately and he has NEVER been revoked. First YGF tells me he canceled early (the credit was given and revoked the same day... GOD DAMN, that's some fast canceling!), then he tells me he has to wait for the "details" from his "affiliatte." I still don't know why it was revoked, but I know this guy didn't do a damned thing wrong. He wouldn't! Period. Well, it gets worse still... I had another guy complete an offer and waited 7 days to file a missing credit request, and guess what? IT WAS REVOKED... he had his confirmation email, he waited 7 days... this guy is determined to rip me off... and lately his AIM has been shit. He just gives me the run around and doesn't solve anything! I have contacted him via AIM about the situation and he gives me the run around, so it's clear he isn't going to fix this situation and would rather pocket my money, so I felt this was the next step. Someone needs to spread the word of this guys shady "business" practices. Again, I understand people have gotten plenty of stuff from this guy... it doesn't matter. I guess he wasn't tight on cash that week.

Also, anyone else with a poor experience with this site, please come forward and share...

ffactoryxx

23-12-2006 17:21:48

Ive been paid out close to $1000 from this site and i think he does a helleva job with support.

One of the better sites around

YourGiftsFree

23-12-2006 17:29:59

[quote54ac420b2e="mistertomlinson"]This appears to be the best thread to start ANOTHER complaint about this guy... and PLEASE, I understand many people have gotten things from YGF and his customer is great (but from my experience, goes absolutely nowhere... I just got the run around)... blah blah blah, but spare me. That doesn't mean that he is incapable of screwing anyone. The simple fact that he would scam Trainn proves he posesses a certain characteristic that does not put him above running things 100% legitimately. I know I would NEVER complete the same offer for any freebie site as I would NEVER run a dishonest freebie site. So again, I beg you... don't remind me of how much great stuff you've gotten from YGF and how helpful he was to fix any situation you may have incurred while doing one of his sites. I don't give a damn!

Now, to my problem. I signed up for his laptops site and chose the custom order option asking for a $213 digital camera. We had agreed I would complete 1 and a 1/2 credits worth of offers and refer 5 people. So I completed my offers almost without a hitch as 1 offer didn't credit. So I contacted him on AIM and sure enough, the AIM support seemed great as he credited my missing offer right away. Well, I got 5 refs but only 3 of them have completed offers. Totaling 5 offers between them (this site has a ridiculous ammount of 1/2 credit offers), all being "instant." Guess what? Not a god damn one has credited to this day! These aren't just regular refs, by the way. They haven't been acquired through trades... I happen to know these three people personally! I see them every night! So, I know they wouldn't complete an offer fraudulantly. Anyway, 1 of my refs offers did credit rathet fast, but don't you know, it was REVOKED that same day?! As I said, I know this guy personally and have used him as a ref on several sites here lately and he has NEVER been revoked. First YGF tells me he canceled early (the credit was given and revoked the same day... GOD DAMN, that's some fast canceling!), then he tells me he has to wait for the "details" from his "affiliatte." I still don't know why it was revoked, but I know this guy didn't do a damned thing wrong. He wouldn't! Period. Well, it gets worse still... I had another guy complete an offer and waited 7 days to file a missing credit request, and guess what? IT WAS REVOKED... he had his confirmation email, he waited 7 days... this guy is determined to rip me off... and lately his AIM has been shit. He just gives me the run around and doesn't solve anything! I have contacted him via AIM about the situation and he gives me the run around, so it's clear he isn't going to fix this situation and would rather pocket my money, so I felt this was the next step. Someone needs to spread the word of this guys shady "business" practices. Again, I understand people have gotten plenty of stuff from this guy... it doesn't matter. I guess he wasn't tight on cash that week.

Also, anyone else with a poor experience with this site, please come forward and share...[/quote54ac420b2e]

I will address concerns about my network.

You think the "run-around" is telling you I have to ask my affiliate. You need to be patient and understand how the process works. They revoke from me, I have to revoke from you. They told me it was fraudulent, I tell you it was fraudulent. If you want to know more you have to be patient because I would like an answer from my affiliate too. So once I know more, you know more.

As for the easy cream revocation, it was revoked from me. I did not and will not get paid for it. The affiliate told me it was fraudulent, which can be cancelling or anything. I told him what I was told. If I don't get paid, he doesn't get paid. As for the others not crediting. It is OUT of my control. If it doesn't show up on the affiliate end that it was done and I don't get paid, it wont credit. Maybe the others had their browser settings not configured correctly, its out of my control. Your credit request wasn't revoked because the credit was never in, it got denied by the affiliate.

I was tight on cash? I wasn't paid, so you don't get paid.

mistertomlinson

23-12-2006 17:49:49

My refs know how this work... there is nothing wrong with their browser settings... there cookies are enabled... notbartsimpson is a member here and knows how this works. He has been my ref on a number of accasions and has gotten credit everytime EXCEPT on your site. Kroger408 has been my ref for a bunch of my sites and has never had problam getting credit and never gotten a credit revoked until he did your site! My other ref has also done a few ref sites for me... again, never had a problem until now. All they did was sign up and complete their offers... that's it. There's nothing more to it. I'm getting screwed. Either you are lying or your "affiliate" is lying... Someone's getting screwed... and something isn't right here...

YourGiftsFree

23-12-2006 17:51:56

Once again, you must be patient. I have told you EVERYTHING I know including providing you a screenshot you think I altered.

mistertomlinson

23-12-2006 18:10:32

Give me a screenCAST and I'll be patient... No way to fake a screencast without leaving a trail of evidence...

YourGiftsFree

23-12-2006 18:19:53

Hi,

Their is certain information on my affiliate end that users shouldnt see. I have given you enough proof already. You must be patient. Thinks take time.

mistertomlinson

23-12-2006 18:27:41

Use one of those screen doodling apps to edit the info out of the video... anyone here who can suggest one that's easy and quick to learn?

Killer722

28-12-2006 23:45:24

[quote7894fc99b3="TryinToGetPaid"]Bump. for YGF.[/quote7894fc99b3]
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/2326410fde6a983b5e627e1ccc939b08.gif[" alt=""/img7894fc99b3]

Daggoth

28-12-2006 23:52:06

[quote2b454c10ec="mistertomlinson"]Use one of those screen doodling apps to edit the info out of the video... anyone here who can suggest one that's easy and quick to learn?[/quote2b454c10ec]

When you don't receive credit on Trainn, you don't ask them for this type of information, and even if you do, they won't give it to you. You have no right to demand that type of stuff. If the crediting was really that bad, there would be more complaints. Just because you or your referrals had trouble and complain the most does not mean he is trying to screw you over. Every site has its fair share of crediting problems, get over it. You know the first site I had to use manual credit on was Trainn, but you don't see me asking them to show videotape proof.

mistertomlinson

30-12-2006 05:57:43

For Christ sake... we're talking FIVE FUCKING OFFERS?! Gimme a break... you gotta be kidding me... this CAN'T be coincidence... just a run of bad luck?! One of my refs even sent his confirmation email and asked for manual credit after waiting the appropriate amount of time and it was revoked! I understand this guy has paid out plenty... I understand he has a lot of happy customers and the more I read about them, the harder it is for me to understand this situation, but AGAIN, there are 5 offers in question. I have never heard of such. I can guaran-goddamn-tee I will never see credit for the offers...

dmorris68

30-12-2006 12:37:57

So, what... you're saying YGF is scamming just you and your friends? There are no other complaints here currently. OTOH there are tons of satisfied customers. Obviously there is some lireasonli behind your crediting problems -- either there was a technical glitch somewhere on your end or the affiliate's, or there was fraud detected and credit refused. YGF, as with most of these sites, doesn't grant credit for you doing an offer, the affiliate does and notifies YGF.

Just doesn't seem logical to me that he would single out you and your friends to scam, while paying everyone else here. The only others, like the OP of this thread, that have complained here are those that were DQ'd for fraud. The proxy issue is a touchy one, I agree, however I don't believe YGF is intentionally scamming -- he's just perhaps trusting a bit too much in his anti-fraud script and blacklists, because he doesn't know any better.

But that isn't the case with your situation of non-credits, so I don't see your complaint of scamming on his part as being valid in the least.

You'd be better off trying to work things out quietly and professionally, than coming here and yelling "scammer!" to an audience who doesn't share your opinion or experience. It just makes you look like a tool, and the result is likely going to be that YGF digs in his heels rather than works things out with you. Try honey next time instead of vinegar, I hear you catch more flies that way. ;)

Daggoth

30-12-2006 13:21:50

[quotef662998ccf="mistertomlinson"]For Christ sake... we're talking FIVE FUCKING OFFERS?! Gimme a break... you gotta be kidding me... this CAN'T be coincidence... just a run of bad luck?! One of my refs even sent his confirmation email and asked for manual credit after waiting the appropriate amount of time and it was revoked! I understand this guy has paid out plenty... I understand he has a lot of happy customers and the more I read about them, the harder it is for me to understand this situation, but AGAIN, there are 5 offers in question. I have never heard of such. I can guaran-goddamn-tee I will never see credit for the offers...[/quotef662998ccf]

Okay, let me explain something to you.

One of my refs on FE Wii did four offers, two of them credited. Another ref did three offers, one credited. And finally, one of the them did two offers, zero credited. Now on Gift Chaos No Credit Card. My first ref did four offers, one credited. My second ref did six to eight offers, zero credited. My third ref did two offers, both credited. My last ref did three offers, two credited. Now, do the math. I have a lot of the offers done between these two sites did not credit, but you don't see me going around yelling out

THE SITEZ IS SCAMMING ME OUT OF GREENZ!!

mistertomlinson

30-12-2006 15:35:57

I've been trying to work things out with him... he's waiting on his "affiliate"! And Daggoth... you got fucked! All those offers and lack of crediting... you might as well buy the god damned freebie you're pursuing. Secondly, just sitting around with my mouth shut would only let him get away with this! Coming here to voice my situation was, in my opinion, the best possible option at this point. I figured this would be the best place to raise awareness of my situation. So, everyone... stop busting my ass! I understand there are very few complaints along these lines... I understand he's got a good reputation. But that doesn't change the fact that none of these offers have credited!

Allow me to get a bit off topic. Let me ask you... all of you... How many times have you signed up for Blockbuster.com? Honestly... how many times have you completed Blockbuster online for freebie sites? I have only done it once and would never THINK about doing it again! I can guarantee you 98% are answering the same way. Well, YGF completed the sonofabitch SEVERAL times! What's my point? What does this have to do with the situation? The fact that he would do that without hesitation displays a certain characteristic. A characteristic that allows him to "scam." It proves he is not above breaking rules and doing things he knows he should not be doing. This should say something about him. This kind of person might get tight on cash and could very easily decide to pocket a little referral money. You guys are telling me to stop complaining about it and work things out with him (I have tried and I get the same response every time), but if he IS trying to scam me, this is what he's hoping. He's hoping I will try to work things out with him and eventually give up hope. If he's scamming me, he's hoping I keep quiet. So this is what I feel I need to do.

Again, I could be wrong. Maybe this is a freak coincidence and his affiliate jasn't given him credit... maybe. But it just doesn't add up. I mean... come on. Five offers?!

Daggoth

30-12-2006 15:39:02

No, I did not get screwed; the crediting just overall sucks on some offers. Oh, and lets pull out the "YourGiftsFree is a Scammer" card again. That is [bdd59b5e450]old[/bdd59b5e450].

YourGiftsFree

30-12-2006 15:47:52

Hi,

No credit was given because the affiliate did not credit it. Thats all their is to it.

Getstuff4free Kyle

20-01-2007 11:46:44

[quote81d4433e36="mistertomlinson"]I've been trying to work things out with him... he's waiting on his "affiliate"! And Daggoth... you got fucked! All those offers and lack of crediting... you might as well buy the god damned freebie you're pursuing. Secondly, just sitting around with my mouth shut would only let him get away with this! [/quote81d4433e36]

Get away with what? Most freebie sites (including YGF) have automatic crediting. If it doesn't show up on your site, he isn't getting paid for it. Why would he want to withhold his own pay? Any crediting problem goes back to the affiliate who ISN'T PAYING the site. There are only two possible ways that he could be denying you credit but still getting paid for it. One would be to know hich offer you were going to do before you do it, and then go in and mess with that particular offer. The other would be to completely disable automatic crediting and if he did that, there would be a lot more complaints here than yours.

Keep in mind that I don't know YGF or his business practices, so I can't comment on anything else about his site or his business, but for the crediting, you're getting angry at the wrong person.

fgr_admin

20-01-2007 16:35:57

[quote27fbc9e6f1="kyle759"][quote27fbc9e6f1="mistertomlinson"]I've been trying to work things out with him... he's waiting on his "affiliate"! And Daggoth... you got fucked! All those offers and lack of crediting... you might as well buy the god damned freebie you're pursuing. Secondly, just sitting around with my mouth shut would only let him get away with this! [/quote27fbc9e6f1]

Get away with what? Most freebie sites (including YGF) have automatic crediting. If it doesn't show up on your site, he isn't getting paid for it. Why would he want to withhold his own pay? Any crediting problem goes back to the affiliate who ISN'T PAYING the site. There are only two possible ways that he could be denying you credit but still getting paid for it. One would be to know hich offer you were going to do before you do it, and then go in and mess with that particular offer. The other would be to completely disable automatic crediting and if he did that, there would be a lot more complaints here than yours.

Keep in mind that I don't know YGF or his business practices, so I can't comment on anything else about his site or his business, but for the crediting, you're getting angry at the wrong person.[/quote27fbc9e6f1]

You all are missing the point or ignoring it! Probably the latter since most PRO ygf posters have threads in the trade section buying greens.

mistertomlinson is pointing out that he thinks credit was received by ygf but ygf denied it to keep the money. Now no matter what you think you know about publishers, instant crediting or postbacks it can and does happen.

All YGF has to do is turn off his postback script for a few hours, manually credit some and deny others and keep the money to make up for loses. As pointed out by YGF he was broke at the time. (READ ABOVE).

mistertomlinson is also pointing out that YGF has done blockbuster 7 times. So if he is willing to fraud other sites why wouldnt he fraud his own customers??????

About a month ago Alan from TRAINN sent TSJ a PM telling him that YGF had completed blockbuster on his sites 4 times. He also told TSJ he had multiple accounts. Dave from 123 network also PMed TSJ and told him he had multiple acounts on his site as well.

YGF originally joined here and scammed many members under 7 different aliases. He then opened his YGF sites, made a truth post saying he mended his way. Since then he has been banned for fraud on
123stuffforfree
prizebook
trainn
and many more

So why would you people think that type of person would be beyond denying 1 out of 25 credits to help his profit margin? We all know why he is allowed to stay here even though it has been proven withought a doubt he is going to continue frauding offers and scamming! it has nothing to do with him being an honest site owner or great customer support.

YGF scams offers and other sites why not his own members?

Excel

20-01-2007 16:58:04

Oh snap, FGR hath posted.

doylnea

20-01-2007 17:03:55

FGR, don't you have anything better to do than to come here and harass your competition, since it's clear you're a silent partner in a network of competing sites?

Your constant harassing of YGF is old, tiresome and pathetic. Since you don't have anyone to tell you about the conversations in the admin forum anymore, I'll summarize our decision to allow YGF to stay here for you.

liYGF completed offers more than once in the past.
liHe opened a site.
liYou, and others brought information about his past activities to our attention which we reviewed.
liWe made a decision to allow YGF to stay here based on the fact that to our knowledge, and after YGF told us he would never repeat offers again, he hasn't and has consistently paid out to users (now I recently read $65K) without any complaints that moderators or admins (with the knowledge available to us saw as inappropriate holds),
liThat is to say, people change and again, to our knowledge, for the better.

With regard to offer crediting, I've been paying for YGF referrals for a couple of months now, and haven't had more than the occasional problem with referrals getting credit, and even then, manual credit was easily and readily approved.

Not for nothing, but if one person, MT for one, is having such a hard time getting any offers approved, and has completed many offers in order to try to get credit, doesn't that suggest that just perhaps, that person isn't completing the offers correctly, as opposed to something as nefarious as you suggest (turning off his postback script)?

fgr_admin

20-01-2007 21:39:33

[quote34929c77b7="doylnea"]FGR, don't you have anything better to do than to come here and harass your competition, since it's clear you're a silent partner in a network of competing sites?[/quote34929c77b7]

Oh so when some one frauds its harassment? Maybe you should change the name of the forum to "Harass cheaters here" instead of "scammers". Secondly I have never ever said YGF runs a bad site. In fact I have always said he runs a good site or I never would have completed so many. I am simply pointing out that everyone was missing what mistertomlison was trying to say.

[quote34929c77b7="doylnea"]Your constant harassing of YGF is old, tiresome and pathetic. Since you don't have anyone to tell you about the conversations in the admin forum anymore, I'll summarize our decision to allow YGF to stay here for you.[/quote34929c77b7]

So fraud is tiresoma and pathetic? That is nice to know!

[quote34929c77b7="doylnea"]liYGF completed offers more than once in the past.
liHe opened a site.
liYou, and others brought information about his past activities to our attention which we reviewed.
liWe made a decision to allow YGF to stay here based on the fact that to our knowledge, and after YGF told us he would never repeat offers again, he hasn't and has consistently paid out to users (now I recently read $65K) without any complaints that moderators or admins (with the knowledge available to us saw as inappropriate holds),
liThat is to say, people change and again, to our knowledge, for the better.[/quote34929c77b7]

WRONG!

One I never had access to any mod forums as claimed, nor has any current or past mod shared info with me. I have my ways of getting info withought this site. As you said above "competition", you would be amazed at what other site owners will reveal to lose a foe.

SECONDLY and more to the point what you posted is from when YGF made his honesty post.
HERE
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44284

However since you seem to think I am so stupid I can't tell time or know what was posted and when I will refresh you.

YGF made honesty post on AUG 7th

I made a post as CRAZYBS, then mods made the above decision giving YGF a second chance. Then as you claim yourself I went on a pathetic and harrassing attempt to have YGF banned fro fraud. Funny thing is one of the mods posted this on NOV 19th

http//i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/Yourgiftsviafraud/untitled-1.jpg[" alt=""/img34929c77b7]

This one during one of my pathetic attempts to show YGF was frauding Dave of 123stuff, which he confirmed to TSJ. TSJ needed more proof and posted the above. So YGF frauds and he is banned!

Wow then what is this on NOV 25th

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/about48966.html

Oh my why would YGF go red on a trainn site? Maybe it has to do with the PM Alan sent TSJ @ Dec 12th stating that YGF went red fro completing blockbuster for the 4th time on a traiin site. Also just so you cant try to say it was an old account, he joined with admin@yourgiftsfree as the email.

[quote34929c77b7="doylnea"]With regard to offer crediting, I've been paying for YGF referrals for a couple of months now, and haven't had more than the occasional problem with referrals getting credit, and even then, manual credit was easily and readily approved.[/quote34929c77b7]

You mean a MOD who keeps praising and defendign the great YGF has no problems with crediting? Oh my, why would that happen, maybe so he isnt banned.....

[quote34929c77b7="doylnea"]Not for nothing, but if one person, MT for one, is having such a hard time getting any offers approved, and has completed many offers in order to try to get credit, doesn't that suggest that just perhaps, that person isn't completing the offers correctly, as opposed to something as nefarious as you suggest (turning off his postback script)?[/quote34929c77b7]

Again I didnt suggest it mistertomlison did. I was just pointing out you were all ignoring his claims and blaming something else. So dont try to make this out as me against YGF when all I did was clarify another users post.

So Doylnea just so I got this right????

YGF scammed members here multiple times under 7 aliases, then opened YGF.

You MODS decided to let him stay if he kept clean??? This was all around Aug of 2006

Then Alan from Traiin and Dave from 123network tell you YGF is scamming and frauding offers. So you have a second MOD decision and allow him to stay if he doesnt do it again?

Just want to clear it all up as to why he was allowed to do blockbuster 4 times on traiin and you guys say it is ok? And 2 of those blockbuster on traiin were under email==admin@YGf.comadmin@YGf.com=admin@YGf.comadmin@YGf.com/email....

theysayjump

20-01-2007 22:46:50

[quote9f5b94c64a]However since you seem to think I am so stupid I can't tell time or know what was posted and when I will refresh you.[/quote9f5b94c64a]

I think you may have a problem with telling time or knowing what was posted and when.

The post made by me with the date of November 19th which you claim

[quote9f5b94c64a]This one during one of my pathetic attempts to show YGF was frauding Dave of 123stuff, which he confirmed to TSJ. TSJ needed more proof and posted the above.[/quote9f5b94c64a]

Is wrong as 123StuffDave PM'ed me (completely by coincidence the same night as Trainn-Alan) on November 25th, 6 days after the post you claim I made because of the information Dave gave me. So there goes that one.

I highly doubt that Trainn or 123Stuff are sharing their information with you and if they are, then I'm sure they're violating their privacy policies if not their ToS's, so the information you have about YGF that was only posted in the Admin forum or given to me by Trainn-Alan himself, could have only been given to you in one way. The person giving you the information we had in the Admin forum has admitted giving you the information, so ( in regards to you having ways of getting information), there goes that one.

You link to a thread about YGF going on hold on a Trainn site with date of November 25th, but underneath you sarcastically ask

[quote9f5b94c64a]Maybe it has to do with the PM Alan sent TSJ @ Dec 12th stating that YGF went red fro completing blockbuster for the 4th time on a traiin site.[/quote9f5b94c64a]

Your claim is physically not possible. I can't even wrap my head around how to even make sense of that. Even if you meant November 12th your information would be wrong as Trainn-Alan not only didn't PM me on December 12th, but he didn't PM me on November 12th either. So there goes that one.

[quote9f5b94c64a]So fraud is tiresoma and pathetic? That is nice to know![/quote9f5b94c64a]

Um....yeah it is. It's certainly not character building or energising is it? Are you implying that committing fraud is not pathetic? What doylnea was saying was that YOUR constant harassment of YGF and his actions (previous or current) is old and tiresome. So there goes that one.

I'm an Admin, pursuing one of YGF's sites, as well as two WhyPayItsFree sites and an OC site. I'm having crediting problems with my referrals on each one of those sites, which dispels your "Mods/Admins are in YGF's pocket" conspiracy/theory/belief/notion. So there goes that one.

The information that Trainn-Alan and Dave gave me was in regards to his old behaviour and through some very long, tiresome, confusing and revealing discussion between the staff members and sites/owners, everything fell into a grey area where we were unable to make a decision based on the information given to us. We gave him a second chance on the premise that he had stopped and would not go back to his old ways.

Obviously, you'll think it's bullshit or we're making excuses, but remember, myself and doylnea are (as far as I know) the only staff members pursuing any of his sites which dispels the notion (again) that we're in his pocket or we're afraid to take action in the event of us not getting paid by him, as we all make decisions collectively.

So, there goes that one.

doylnea

21-01-2007 10:03:16

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"][quotee186cd61cb="doylnea"]FGR, don't you have anything better to do than to come here and harass your competition, since it's clear you're a silent partner in a network of competing sites?[/quotee186cd61cb]
Oh so when some one frauds its harassment? Maybe you should change the name of the forum to "Harass cheaters here" instead of "scammers". Secondly I have never ever said YGF runs a bad site. In fact I have always said he runs a good site or I never would have completed so many. I am simply pointing out that everyone was missing what mistertomlison was trying to say.[/quotee186cd61cb]

No, when you continue to come back here only to post negative comments about a site competing with yours for business, it's harassment. And just for the record, are you saying, that despite your convictions that YGF is a frauder, you're still confident enough in YGF and his sites to pay for referrals for his site, and expect to get paid, because that seems, hmm, what's the word, counterintuitive?

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"][quotee186cd61cb="doylnea"]Your constant harassing of YGF is old, tiresome and pathetic. Since you don't have anyone to tell you about the conversations in the admin forum anymore, I'll summarize our decision to allow YGF to stay here for you.[/quotee186cd61cb]

So fraud is tiresoma and pathetic? That is nice to know![/quotee186cd61cb]
nope your act is tiresome and pathetic.

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"][quotee186cd61cb="doylnea"]liYGF completed offers more than once in the past.
liHe opened a site.
liThat is to say, people change and again, to our knowledge, for the better.[/quotee186cd61cb]

WRONG!

One I never had access to any mod forums as claimed, nor has any current or past mod shared info with me. I have my ways of getting info withought this site. As you said above "competition", you would be amazed at what other site owners will reveal to lose a foe.[/quotee186cd61cb]
Roffles. The former mod has admitted that they gave you information about discussions in the admin forum. Lying to us only weakens your arguments FGR.

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"]SECONDLY and more to the point what you posted is from when YGF made his honesty post.
HERE

However since you seem to think I am so stupid I can't tell time or know what was posted and when I will refresh you.

YGF made honesty post on AUG 7th

I made a post as CRAZYBS, then mods made the above decision giving YGF a second chance. Then as you claim yourself I went on a pathetic and harrassing attempt to have YGF banned fro fraud. Funny thing is one of the mods posted this on NOV 19th[/quotee186cd61cb]
Clarify for me why you didn't just post that yourself, but instead made up a psuedonym? Concerned about not getting paid or something?

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"]http//i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/Yourgiftsviafraud/untitled-1.jpg[" alt=""/imge186cd61cb]

This one during one of my pathetic attempts to show YGF was frauding Dave of 123stuff, which he confirmed to TSJ. TSJ needed more proof and posted the above. So YGF frauds and he is banned!

Wow then what is this on NOV 25th

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/about48966.html

Oh my why would YGF go red on a trainn site? Maybe it has to do with the PM Alan sent TSJ @ Dec 12th stating that YGF went red fro completing blockbuster for the 4th time on a traiin site. Also just so you cant try to say it was an old account, he joined with admin@yourgiftsfree as the email.[/quotee186cd61cb]
I'd say TSJ more than addressed your ignorance of reality...

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"][quotee186cd61cb="doylnea"]With regard to offer crediting, I've been paying for YGF referrals for a couple of months now, and haven't had more than the occasional problem with referrals getting credit, and even then, manual credit was easily and readily approved.[/quotee186cd61cb]

You mean a MOD who keeps praising and defendign the great YGF has no problems with crediting? Oh my, why would that happen, maybe so he isnt banned.....[/quotee186cd61cb]
Can you not read, or do you choose to ignore things that disagree with points that disparage your argument? I wrote that my refs have had occasional crediting issues.

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"][quotee186cd61cb="doylnea"]Not for nothing, but if one person, MT for one, is having such a hard time getting any offers approved, and has completed many offers in order to try to get credit, doesn't that suggest that just perhaps, that person isn't completing the offers correctly, as opposed to something as nefarious as you suggest (turning off his postback script)?[/quotee186cd61cb]

Again I didnt suggest it mistertomlison did. I was just pointing out you were all ignoring his claims and blaming something else. So dont try to make this out as me against YGF when all I did was clarify another users post.[/quotee186cd61cb]
What, you suggested that YGF could have turned off the postback script.roll

[quotee186cd61cb="fgr_admin"]So Doylnea just so I got this right????

YGF scammed members here multiple times under 7 aliases, then opened YGF.

You MODS decided to let him stay if he kept clean??? This was all around Aug of 2006

Then Alan from Traiin and Dave from 123network tell you YGF is scamming and frauding offers. So you have a second MOD decision and allow him to stay if he doesnt do it again?

Just want to clear it all up as to why he was allowed to do blockbuster 4 times on traiin and you guys say it is ok? And 2 of those blockbuster on traiin were under email==admin@YGf.comadmin@YGf.com=admin@YGf.comadmin@YGf.com/email....[/quotee186cd61cb]

Your understanding and comprehension of our decision, which is obviously lacking, is of no concern to me. Your malicious attacks of YGF only underscore your my earlier point, that you're simply a frustrated (likely) competitor of YGF.

savefilez

22-01-2007 17:59:16

If yourgiftsfree is flyerman he still owns me a green on freepay when he went red in 2005 for doing about 10 blockbuster offers for everyone else.

Daggoth

22-01-2007 18:24:57

[quote543ad72c96="savefilez"]If yourgiftsfree is flyerman he still owns me a green on freepay when he went red in 2005 for doing about 10 blockbuster offers for everyone else.[/quote543ad72c96]

Yet you registered less than two weeks ago..? ... or A4F?

savefilez

22-01-2007 18:33:36

A4F.. ask him who fedele221 is.. He might remember me as the noob who got him banned for scamming me on A4F.. It was even my first trade. blocked me on aim after getting banned and never saw him again till today when I found out he was flyersman.. OMG is this a joke or something? how is this guy running a site. He fruaded alot of sites and did blockbuster for like 10+ people using proxies.

savefilez

22-01-2007 19:15:22

What yoursgiftfree known as flyersman, don't know is that when he scammed me in 2005
I was a private investigator in real life and won't stop hunting him till
he is brought to justice )).... OR he pays Quadracer89.. I believe he was
a victim of flyersman and would be working for him for free. I plan on wasting my time
on this THIEF, I have every right to call him thief since I was a victim and have proof.
I would be making some phone calls, talking to past victims and even maybe do some traveling.
after my investigating is done, I would post all my findings here and hope this guy gets banned or even worst.

LOL just some of my online detective skills.
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51874

manOFice

22-01-2007 19:18:27

I just wanted to pop in here and say I like ygf and his network and have had many custom orders and have a custom order currently in progress....He's a good guy

savefilez

22-01-2007 19:29:26

Why is it that I only hear good news from people with high TR.. I have a hint that he asked you who you were or to aim him before paying you. OR maybe you both are doing business together since you both are site owners.

theysayjump

22-01-2007 19:34:06

I'm assuming the fact that you talk about being a Private Investigator in the past tense means you're no longer in that field?

Would I be correct in assuming that you no longer are a private investigator because your investigation "skills" are nothing more than observing the times that posts were made?

savefilez

22-01-2007 19:41:43

Just putting the pieces together.. Just like I did in A4F when he had 30+ TR? and I had 0 TR and noone believed me. This guy is a joke. I would show all my findings when I'm done with him.

theysayjump

22-01-2007 20:51:27

For every peice of information you find about YGF and his sites that hasn't already been posted on here or on A4F or that nonoe of us know about, I'll compensate the entire forum for every squirrel or badger they may or may not have lost.

I am so sure that you won't find anything new, I'll even throw in a meat-grinder.

egyptianruin

22-01-2007 23:15:44

[quote97df751afb="theysayjump"]For every peice of information you find about YGF and his sites that hasn't already been posted on here or on A4F or that nonoe of us know about, I'll compensate the entire forum for every squirrel or badger they may or may not have lost.

I am so sure that you won't find anything new, I'll even throw in a meat-grinder.[/quote97df751afb]

YGF spells FGY backwards. Thats some new information! Now gimme a meat grinder - its one of those manual ones right?

samz465

30-01-2007 12:10:47

[quote6e03fec13c="egyptianruin"][quote6e03fec13c="theysayjump"]For every peice of information you find about YGF and his sites that hasn't already been posted on here or on A4F or that nonoe of us know about, I'll compensate the entire forum for every squirrel or badger they may or may not have lost.

I am so sure that you won't find anything new, I'll even throw in a meat-grinder.[/quote6e03fec13c]

YGF spells FGY backwards. Thats some new information! Now gimme a meat grinder - its one of those manual ones right?[/quote6e03fec13c]

Nice find!!