lots of errors on sites?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46705

jy3

04-10-2006 19:40:13

is it just me?
I know that you had mentioned that firefox was best to do offers with but there is a problem. the preview details of each offer and requirements that pop up when you mouseover only work at IE and not on firefox, at least for me. BUT we are supposed to be doing the offers with firefox.
also, multiple offers have dead links when you click on them that gives an error message and to contact your publisher. I really think these things need to be cleaned up b.c it is quite frustrating to look for offers and not get a requirement preview with the same browser you will do the offer on and then also to have dead links.
just a suggestion )
thanks

YourGiftsFree

04-10-2006 19:43:43

[quote5c21f2733a="jy3"]is it just me?
I know that you had mentioned that firefox was best to do offers with but there is a problem. the preview details of each offer and requirements that pop up when you mouseover only work at IE and not on firefox, at least for me. BUT we are supposed to be doing the offers with firefox.
also, multiple offers have dead links when you click on them that gives an error message and to contact your publisher. I really think these things need to be cleaned up b.c it is quite frustrating to look for offers and not get a requirement preview with the same browser you will do the offer on and then also to have dead links.
just a suggestion )
thanks[/quote5c21f2733a]

Hey,

Yea the fix of the new script is coming out very shortly. It should allow everything to work n each browser. During the upgrade I can fix everything. It will be taken care of )

jy3

04-10-2006 23:27:26

cool just wanted to make u aware )

shaggz

05-10-2006 08:40:15

during that upgrade send me a few greens while your at it ... P