Honesty

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44284

YourGiftsFree

07-08-2006 22:22:24

We all know the allegations that Averagejoe made recently regarding my past, and our response to them. However, I feel that it is in the best interests of our site and users to give the honest truth, as we have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

I am in fact the A4F banned user Flyersman. I don't want to go into a whole long rant about why I was banned and such, but just know that what happened was an HONEST rookie mistake and misunderstanding. Basically, I was told to do an offer that I had already done on a different site, and when I asked the user on the other end if that was OK, he said "sure, I do it all the time." Which led me off-track. Furthermore, I was told from another user that if I did Ancestry I would be given an Epasporte. He told me I had to send him a confirm e-mail. However, I was new to the FREEbie scene and thought the whole process was just that, FREE, and I didnt complete the purchase portion of my transaction. Therefore, I was labeled a scammer and banned. I then came back on a different alias to try and trade. I was still off-track and made some mistakes.

About that site joe was talking about.... he kind of exaggerated a bit. We had brief talks of making a site and had a domain. I was still off-track and was making stupid mistakes. I NEVER HACKED INTO THE SITE.

I never had any intention of scamming anyone or committing fraud or anything else that is illegal in the freebie world. That is why I returned under different names, because once I got the hang of the whole process, it became fun and the benefits were great.

As I have said before and which I hope most of you will go by and can tell, The YourGiftsFree Network has a record that speaks for itself. You see what users say about us, and what some of yourselves feel about us.

Let me say it now, that YGF has no intention of EVER committing any illegal or harmful acts to any of our users, and we will only continue to grow and expand our business. With the ongoing raffles, upcoming sites, and new script in the works, YGF has only begun our entry into the freebie scene.

Also, take a minute to think about this.....If a company is becoming very successful and lamented as one of the most user friendly and up-and-coming sites, is it more profitable for that network to continue to stay open and expand or to shut down and try and make quick cash?? The choice is easy and is what YGF has obviously picked, growth and expansion...

I feel that honesty is the best policy, and we really have nothing to hide from or keep in the dark. We at YGF hope that you continue to pursue our current and future sites and take from our previous user comments and track record what kind of network we really are. If you have any questions or comments you may reply here.

THANKS!!

Killer722

07-08-2006 22:26:32

Way to be a man!

ajrock2000

07-08-2006 22:27:50

I dunno why you didn't just admit it. You seem to have changed since then (at least your grammar has anyways lol ).

Good luck on all your sites.

JKirk

07-08-2006 22:33:35

I'm glad you finally admitted it but I don't understand why you fought off all the allegations even after they were concrete proof that you were Flyersman? It would have been so much easier to just admit it instead of going to through all the trouble you did but I can see that their wouldn't be much change in it as of now if you had just come to the truth so I guess I can see why you picked to deny it. Hopefully all goes well with your network and the future of it's users. I'm glad this is the final chapter of the Flyersman Saga. )

KnightTrader

07-08-2006 22:36:23

Good to be upfront man, Anyway, Yea, your network speaks for itself. I personally had a great experience, and love the things you are doing in the frebie world with the new raffles, and such big raffle as well D. This is amongst the fastest networks ive done, along with 123stuff4free, although I never finished 123 yet D Just what i hear.

theman2005

07-08-2006 22:43:43

Yea... why didn't you just admit it at first.

And why do you keep mentioning your site being great (yep, i know its great) and keep repeating it. This has nothing to do with your site, this is about you being honest about your past. Pulling out about the success of your site and all doesn't generally make you better, it just means you're trying to make yourself look good by dragging your site into it.

But I'm glad you finally admitted, I've thought of you as a great person from when i first heard about you, then came across some doubts when i found out about you being flyersman, and now, i'm back to feeling the way i felt from the beginning. Way to go )

People make mistakes. You gotta fail to succeed.
I'm sure Averagejoe has no means to make people dislike you or not go to your site but I think he's simply putting out the honest truth. There is nothing wrong with that and not something you (or anyone) need to hide from.

So all's good now. Good Luck with the site and..... please keep me updated on Earthlink crediting.... its been like 4-5 days..... (

johnjimjones

07-08-2006 22:43:49

Sorry I can't help but see through this and look at the contradiction [quote557eb9024c="YourGiftsFree"]First off, Averagejoe, im almost positive that you proxy. If you dont them you use multiple ISP's. You also still fraud. I meant I know your "little group" you fraud and use multiple ISP's with. You, Compfreak, and others.

And for the record, I'm not avoiding the question. I believe your post was a DIRECT STATEMENT with your assumption, and then you go on to provide "proof". Never a question asked....

I am not flyersman.[/size557eb9024c][/quote557eb9024c]

Honesty? Not really. So after all these lies, identities, and whatnot [quote557eb9024c="YourGiftsFree"]I feel that honesty is the best policy, and we really have nothing to hide from or keep in the dark. [/quote557eb9024c]

Now it seems that you've all of sudden figured it out. If it was so easy to make these mistakes after mistakes, what stops the spree there?

BTW as killer 722 pointed out he edited his post where he said he WASN'T flyersman.

Killer722

07-08-2006 22:50:45

lol, almost got my name right. ;)

johnjimjones

07-08-2006 22:54:33

[quote4c1a5a9bb7="Killer722"]lol, almost got my name right. ;)[/quote4c1a5a9bb7]

Fixed roll lol

YourGiftsFree

07-08-2006 22:57:34

Thats why the post was edited. Honestly, I had been thinking about this ever since Averagejoe made the post, and figured it would come up sooner or later. After denying the allegations I realized just to make it go away and come clean would be the best way to handle it. I regret not being more upfront at first.....but I just hope now people can see the truth and make there own decisions, whatever they may be.....

midfielder100

08-08-2006 01:31:20

To think you spent so much time arguing with me trying to convince me you weren't flyersman.

This reminds me a whole lot of the recent Traxio issues. You only did the right thing after you were cornered and after it was more beneficial to admit wrongdoing than to continue any denial.

I understand you may not have been aware of the A4F rules but that doesn't merit coming back multiple times, pretending to be 2 site owners, and swearing that you weren't who you really are. You dragged many people through this saying they are just jealous of you or aren't competent at their jobs (including myself) when in fact they were right all along.

Honesty my ass.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 06:39:34

I'm not going to shoot back at you with some mean response or whatever midfielder. I knew some people would hate me/be upset with the network and others would feel differently. If that's your choice to feel that way about us then I'm sorry.... I just wished most of you would realize that people DO make mistakes and can learn from them...

dmorris68

08-08-2006 07:02:40

Nice move, YGF. I, for one, am glad you saw the error and futility of denying the obvious, and have chosen to come clean. I know it stings the ego, but in the long run you will be a better person for it, and people will learn to trust you again when they see that you're being up front. Just don't backslide -- stay on the up and up from now on, and keep your sites running as well as they have been, and I'm sure this will all die down after awhile and you'll get through this. You'll probably always have some folks who will resent you, but that's just life. Just keep up the honesty and good work from here on out, and things will take care of themselves.

Everybody makes mistakes.

Tsmith10803

08-08-2006 07:21:46

Yep. Just stay moving forward and don't start to slide back!

I would also like to apologize to averagejoe for my post in the other thread.

(Like so many other people, I've recieved over 400 dollars worth of merchandise and money from this network...and I highly reccomend them)

Chris

08-08-2006 07:58:15

Well since we are in the honesty topic.. Let me ask ya a question YGF..
Are you Hassan? roll

Zags1199

08-08-2006 08:25:49

Who the hell thinks that you don't have to hold up to their end of a trade? It's called a trading post for a reason. You blatantly scammed people.

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28409&hl=flyersman

Constantly badmouthing me and calling me a liar. Thanks. You have no integrity at all.

KnightTrader

08-08-2006 08:34:32

This isen't a Fricken Flame fest, Stop bashing the guy. He said what he needed to say. Simple, if you don't like him Don't openly say it, We don't care, just don't do his sites if you don't like him.

Powerbook

08-08-2006 08:56:35

I believe in second chances. I was given a second chance sort of. I gave the honest facts and I am unbanned. That's what you have to do, just be honest. Things will work out for the better almost all the time. I don't have anything against you YGF if you continue to run these great sites. Just keep it up and don't go back to your old ways.

Gigante

08-08-2006 09:22:37

I don't think that this
[quoteecee288757="YourGiftsFree"]That is why I returned under different names, because once I got the hang of the whole process, it became fun and the benefits were great.[/quoteecee288757]
Hmmm...I was under the impression you were going to admit to everything? What about the other screen names? GratisRocks (scammed again)? Possessed? Greg P (pretended to be an OC rep on fipg)? MyStuff4Fre e? Free ps3? etc.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 09:26:55

Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...

tml09

08-08-2006 09:42:34

All that matters is that he is clean now -)

Gigante

08-08-2006 10:00:54

[quote95ae1761fd="tml09"]All that matters is that he is clean now -)[/quote95ae1761fd]

That is a matter of opinion.

johnjimjones

08-08-2006 10:17:40

[quote3b750d63bd="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote3b750d63bd]

Whether there is bias or not from Zags, apparently you think way too lightly of letting scammers back.

Chris

08-08-2006 10:25:20

[quotedb5c301f1c="Chris"]Well since we are in the honesty topic.. Let me ask ya a question YGF..
Are you Hassan? roll[/quotedb5c301f1c]

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 10:26:57

I dont know if FiPG knows what I offered but I'll say it. I offered awhile ago to pay everyone back that got scammed. Like people say, people learn from their mistakes, and im obviously running a legit network.

Chris

08-08-2006 10:33:02

[quotebd3c0233a3="Chris"][quotebd3c0233a3="Chris"]Well since we are in the honesty topic.. Let me ask ya a question YGF..
Are you Hassan? roll[/quotebd3c0233a3][/quotebd3c0233a3]

?

Gigante

08-08-2006 10:34:08

Is that serious? or are you referring to kite runner?
His name is richard, not hassan.

Chris

08-08-2006 10:36:04

[quote10517b3175="Gigante"]Is that serious? or are you referring to kite runner?
His name is richard, not hassan.[/quote10517b3175]

I read somewhere on A4F, that flyersman was somehow him...
I must have misread.. shrug

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 10:36:43

Hassan? FreebieCash4Free? No, I was here before he opened his sites.

midfielder100

08-08-2006 10:39:53

[quotee12b17b79e="YourGiftsFree"]I'm not going to shoot back at you with some mean response or whatever midfielder. I knew some people would hate me/be upset with the network and others would feel differently.[/quotee12b17b79e]
Hmm, what gave you that feeling? Oh wait, maybe it was all those pissed off people you scammed.

Nobody's jealous. I pity you.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 10:43:51

My offer still stands.

J4320

08-08-2006 10:49:38

I'm not against you, YGF, but come on, everyone has a conscience. You scammed all of those people and you look at it as a little "mistake" since you were new? That's just what was running through my mind when I read some posts, of course I don't know the entire situation so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not trying to accuse here.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 10:52:21

Like I said, I was led the wrong way. My network is legit. Im still offering to pay people back. Whats more profitable and right? Staying in the long run or running away? Staying in the long run which is what im doing.

MyungChunHa

08-08-2006 10:54:54

[quoteac8089ff7c="YourGiftsFree"]Also, take a minute to think about this.....If a company is becoming very successful and lamented as one of the most user friendly and up-and-coming sites, is it more profitable for that network to continue to stay open and expand or to shut down and try and make quick cash?? The choice is easy and is what YGF has obviously picked, growth and expansion...[/quoteac8089ff7c]
I don't see why there's any more arguing when this is the truth....Just leave each other alone, because obviously you all hate each other, and move on....Sound like freaking kids saying the same shit over and over again roll ....

Tholek

08-08-2006 10:57:16

I agree with J4320, I've nothing against you, and were I in a position to start a new site right now, your laptop one wuld be the one I'd do, but in my opinion, just putting the offer out there isn't as much as actively seeking out the people you wronged, and making things right.

Also, Gigante asked some questions you might have missed.

[quote47c74339a8="Gigante"]What about the other screen names? [b47c74339a8]GratisRocks[/b47c74339a8] (scammed again)? [b47c74339a8]Possessed[/b47c74339a8]? [b47c74339a8]Greg P[/b47c74339a8] (pretended to be an OC rep on fipg)? [b47c74339a8]MyStuff4Fre e[/b47c74339a8]? [b47c74339a8]Free ps3[/b47c74339a8]? etc.[/quote47c74339a8]

I think clearing up whether you were those people or not would help your rep.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 11:07:46

[quotef00d5dcff0="Tholek"]I agree with J4320, I've nothing against you, and were I in a position to start a new site right now, your laptop one wuld be the one I'd do, but in my opinion, just putting the offer out there isn't as much as actively seeking out the people you wronged, and making things right.

Also, Gigante asked some questions you might have missed.

[quotef00d5dcff0="Gigante"]What about the other screen names? [bf00d5dcff0]GratisRocks[/bf00d5dcff0] (scammed again)? [bf00d5dcff0]Possessed[/bf00d5dcff0]? [bf00d5dcff0]Greg P[/bf00d5dcff0] (pretended to be an OC rep on fipg)? [bf00d5dcff0]MyStuff4Fre e[/bf00d5dcff0]? [bf00d5dcff0]Free ps3[/bf00d5dcff0]? etc.[/quotef00d5dcff0]

I think clearing up whether you were those people or not would help your rep.[/quotef00d5dcff0]

Hi,

Yes, I am those people. I am actively looking for people that needs reimbursements. I hope this situation does not affect you or anyone else pursuing or looking to pursue our sites. I have stated many times my philosophy on my network and I will continue to stay up in running, the smart option to choose.

Tholek

08-08-2006 11:15:17

Thanks for addressing that.

Hey, people do make mistakes. Sometimes mistakes aren't necessarily accidents, but bad judgements like thinking they can get away with something. However, the consequences that come from those kind of mistakes can set people on the straight and narrow.

Zags1199

08-08-2006 11:20:47

[quotecba6dad54a="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quotecba6dad54a]

What the hell are you talking about? Why would I be jealous of your network when I don't have one of my own? Not really sure where you got your information as I don't work for anyone. I'd be demodded in a second on A4F.

I'm a mod on A4F. My job was to protect people from scammers. You were a scammer. It's not being biased; it's called protecting the users. If trying to protect the users is being biased in your eyes, then read a dictionary. All you did was lie and act like a complete asshole to me for stating the truth. You lack any integrity and morality whatsoever and just freely bashed me even though I was right all along. I would think you would apologize for all the badmouthing of me, but obviously you're not.

[quotecba6dad54a="YourGiftsFree"]I dont know if FiPG knows what I offered but I'll say it. I offered awhile ago to pay everyone back that got scammed. Like people say, people learn from their mistakes, and im obviously running a legit network.[/quotecba6dad54a]

Yeah, your offer was to pay back people while still denying that you were flyersman. Why would you offer to pay people back if you wouldn't admit it? Right, nice one.

KnightTrader

08-08-2006 11:42:15

Holy, Wtf answer are you looking for Zags1199? What do you want him to respond with? He Answered all your questions already. He admitted to being those people, Wtf else do you want? him to tell you You have a lot of a friends and a huge wang? Stop trying to push this further, You made your points already, Now it looks like your just trying to start a flame fest?

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 11:44:07

Zags, im not going to take the time to have an "e-arguement." I dont want a "flame-fest." Im just going to say this again. If you dont like my sites dont do them. If you do, then thats great, you will have the best freebie experience on the net.

shaggz

08-08-2006 11:46:57

[quote8d06840412="KnightTrader"]Holy, Wtf answer are you looking for Zags1199? What do you want him to respond with? He Answered all your questions already. He admitted to being those people, Wtf else do you want? him to tell you You have a lot of a friends and a huge wang? Stop trying to push this further, You made your points already, Now it looks like your just trying to start a flame fest?[/quote8d06840412]

I'm sorry thats funny as shit, +Karma

kerms

08-08-2006 11:47:00

[quote816afc2b3b="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

[b816afc2b3b]Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. [/b816afc2b3b]Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote816afc2b3b]

I just noticed this thread and found it funny that i was right all along. I knew from the beginning you were flyersman, and it was even harder proof when you kept posting the stuff FGN posted at first just because you were mad about getting banned from A4F. Pathetic.

The only thing more pathetic is your bolded comment up there, i couldnt help but laugh at the statement that ANYONE could be jealous of your little network. Also, we're not allowed to hire any mods at a4f by way of a4f rules. Oh yea, i forgot you dont follow the rules though, so that statement really means nothing.

shaggz

08-08-2006 11:50:26

Seems like the whole crew is here now ...... )

My philosophy = 2nd Chances be Given, for those who don't want to, don't!

All in All, I hope it all works out. All the ppl posting, and fighting, and flaming here, i've had good experiences with all of you, on different levels. I just say, truth is out, let it be. What is, is!

NO likey, no Play )

kerms

08-08-2006 11:51:22

[quote6817c6fc63="shaggz"]Seems like the whole crew is here now ...... )

My philosophy = 2nd Chances be Given, for those who don't want to, don't!

All in All, I hope it all works out. All the ppl posting, and fighting, and flaming here, i've had good experiences with all of you, on different levels. I just say, truth is out, let it be. What is, is!

NO likey, no Play )[/quote6817c6fc63]

yea, im fine with letting it go. i dont really care unless he attacks my company personally again.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 11:53:02

[quote428835956b="kerms"][quote428835956b="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

[b428835956b]Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. [/b428835956b]Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote428835956b]

I just noticed this thread and found it funny that i was right all along. I knew from the beginning you were flyersman, and it was even harder proof when you kept posting the stuff FGN posted at first just because you were mad about getting banned from A4F. Pathetic.

The only thing more pathetic is your bolded comment up there, i couldnt help but laugh at the statement that ANYONE could be jealous of your little network. Also, we're not allowed to hire any mods at a4f by way of a4f rules. Oh yea, i forgot you dont follow the rules though, so that statement really means nothing.[/quote428835956b]

Again I dont want this to be a flame-fest so lets keep it short.

Your right, your NOT allowed. The thing is you DID. I have convo of zags saying he does and stating very rude things when a user questioned him about it. Zags basically told him to keep quiet. With VERY rude names in the middle.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 11:54:54

I'm fine with letting it go also. Unless someone is attacking my network by saying I will scam.

Zags1199

08-08-2006 12:00:39

Nevermind, I don't care.

Akademikz

08-08-2006 12:02:40

[quote618322becc="YourGiftsFree"]
I am in fact the A4F banned user Flyersman. I don't want to go into a whole long rant about why I was banned and such, but just know that what happened was an [b618322becc]HONEST rookie mistake and misunderstanding.[/b618322becc] Basically, I was told to do an offer that I had already done on a different site, and when I asked the user on the other end if that was OK, he said "sure, I do it all the time." Which led me off-track. [/quote618322becc]

Honest and rookie mistake? You returned several times on A4F with multiple different usernames still committing several "scammer" activities. Perhaps you weren't so reluctant to release that information in your original post in this thread which, ironically enough, is entitled "Honesty."

If you truly believe "honesty is your best policy," then why would you leave that kind of information out of your original post and pin it on an honest and rookie mistake when you know it was otherwise? I respect the fact that you are choosing to come clean with the community because the option of always pursuing your site(s) is in their hands - but, we want the whole truth; not just parts you want to tell us.

johnjimjones

08-08-2006 12:51:27

[quote943c68b90a="kerms"][quote943c68b90a="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

[b943c68b90a]Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. [/b943c68b90a]Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote943c68b90a]

The only thing more pathetic is your bolded comment up there, i couldnt help but laugh at the statement that ANYONE could be jealous of your little network. Also, we're not allowed to hire any mods at a4f by way of a4f rules. [b943c68b90a]Oh yea, i forgot you dont follow the rules though, so that statement really means nothing.[/b943c68b90a][/quote943c68b90a]

What a hypocrite. You did the same damn thing with except frauding offers. You have no right at all to comment there.

CRAZY_BS

08-08-2006 12:53:36

This is such BULLSHIT it deserved a new user name and a new AVATAR.

Now I don't want to say YGF is a bad site, or that he will close. I will say his site at this very second is legit. However NO one can say it will stay that way. If he closes in 6 months from now what will the MODS say who allowed him to stay a member here? I do however have several issues with this entire thread as can be seen below.

Now for the real MEAT of my post.

This is such BULLSHIT it amazes me.

YOURGIFTSFREE BS

I) YGF refused to admit he was flyersman until it came to the point he knew he could no longer hide the fact.

II) He didn't COME clean as this post would indicate. If he was truly being honest he would have said "Hey I was all these old scammers and please PM me back for reimbursement". Which he didn't do.

III) He only decided later on to offer payback for scamming.

IV) It took him several posts before he admitted to being all the other 5 or 6 scammers who hammered this forum.

V) YGF or flyersman knew before he opened this site he was a scammer. He didn't go to the MODS and say hey I want to open a site and use a new SN what do I have to do. He only does all this after he was caught. So my guess is when he finally does close his site he will say the same thing to the FEDS when they catch up to him.

MEMBERS BS

I) How can any of you defend him as live and learn? He has never showed any remorse for scamming until today. yet his site has been operating for what 6 months now.

II) He never once as a site owner actively tried to correct his wrongs. He was outed on A4F long ago. he didn't try to make restitution at that time. He only now claims he will do it because this is the last forum he is allowed on.

III) As a former scammer it means he did multiple offers, frauded, etc. Is this who you really want running a website that places people on hold for FRAUD? So if someone goes on HOLD on his sites can they just say "OOPS" and have it removed? I think not!

MODERATORS BS (These are the ones that really bother me)

I) You the MODERATORS knew before this thread that he was Flyersman/gratisrocks/OCrep?etc, etc yet you did nothing! Why? Could it be due to the fact that most if not all of the moderators here are currently pursuing one or more of his sites? So the almighty dollar decides who is banned and who isn't! How far this site has fallen.

II) Why are other site owners freebiecash4free banned from this forum when they did a 10th of the scamming that flyersman did? Could it be due to the fact not ONE of the moderators was pursuing his site?

III) YGF has done everything possible to get banned! Frauded offers, frauded sites, multiple joins, gone red, trade scams, multiple screen names, multiple IPs, Multiple scams, etc etc. Yet he is allowed second chance for coming clean, when in fact he didn't. YGF has steadfastly refused to admit he was flyersman to the moderators here and on A4F. He has lied to his customers and members of this forum and A4F about who he really is. Yes he finally came clean but not at first.

This whole thread is a joke and nothing but BULLSHIT.

I have seen posts of mods saying they can do as they want and this isn't a democracy. They have banned some site owners for scamming, yet left others to stay. It would seem decisions are made on MONEY involved and nothing else. I see no other valid reason to allow YGF to stay on this forum when they have banned other site owners for far less.

If YGF is really looking to become an HONEST site owner he should remove himself from this forum until everyone has been repayed from his scamming!

If the MODERATORS want to look like they care about members, then YGF should be removed until all members have been repayed![/sizea06697fa04]

End of post! I hope both the moderators and flyersman will do the right thing.
A ban should be instated, either self inflicted or forced.
Threads should be opened in scamming section to allow ample time for restitution.

ONLY then should he be allowed any ability to visit this forum.

Also just in case anyone forgets what kind of member YGF was---

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23644&viewall=1

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=221295&highlight=#221295

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28409&hl=flyersman67&st=0

shock

ajrock2000

08-08-2006 12:55:46

and who are you?

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 13:01:31

First off, I did make the offer to pay back the users before I started being active on fipg.

I will respond to this later tonight.

TryinToGetPaid

08-08-2006 13:14:03

[quoted8951fbbb9="Akademikz"][quoted8951fbbb9="YourGiftsFree"]
I am in fact the A4F banned user Flyersman. I don't want to go into a whole long rant about why I was banned and such, but just know that what happened was an [bd8951fbbb9]HONEST rookie mistake and misunderstanding.[/bd8951fbbb9] Basically, I was told to do an offer that I had already done on a different site, and when I asked the user on the other end if that was OK, he said "sure, I do it all the time." Which led me off-track. [/quoted8951fbbb9]

Honest and rookie mistake? You returned several times on A4F with multiple different usernames still committing several "scammer" activities. Perhaps you weren't so reluctant to release that information in your original post in this thread which, ironically enough, is entitled "Honesty."

If you truly believe "honesty is your best policy," then why would you leave that kind of information out of your original post and pin it on an honest and rookie mistake when you know it was otherwise? I respect the fact that you are choosing to come clean with the community because the option of always pursuing your site(s) is in their hands - but, we want the whole truth; not just parts you want to tell us.[/quoted8951fbbb9]

I second this motion. If you are coming clean, then you have to come clean fully. You can not come clean if you are still leaving dirt behind, that is called "half truths"

theysayjump

08-08-2006 13:36:23

[quotea9af729e8c="ajrock2000"]and who are you?[/quotea9af729e8c]

fgr_admin, if it wasn't immediately obvious.

Oh and for the record, CRAZY BS was banned because there's no point in him having another name. If he wants to post he can post from fgr_admin.

Tholek

08-08-2006 13:47:27

Yeah, was about to ask if he was going too, but you have a fast edit finger. ;)

theysayjump

08-08-2006 13:51:50

[quote01d02b3314="CRAZY_BS"]MEMBERS BS

I) How can any of you defend him as live and learn? He has never showed any remorse for scamming until today. yet his site has been operating for what 6 months now.[/quote01d02b3314]

Some people know how to forgive. Some people know that people make mistakes. Some people know that others deserve second chances. Some people know that holding a grudge is petty and childish. Some people know that if they don't want to do his sites they don't have to.

[quote01d02b3314="CRAZY_BS"]MODERATORS BS (These are the ones that really bother me)

I) You the MODERATORS knew before this thread that he was Flyersman/gratisrocks/OCrep?etc, etc yet you did nothing! Why? Could it be due to the fact that most if not all of the moderators here are currently pursuing one or more of his sites? So the almighty dollar decides who is banned and who isn't! How far this site has fallen.[/quote01d02b3314]

If you're going to come out of exile and hide behind an alias just to have a dig at us, at least try to get your facts straight (or at least use reliable sources). The actual number of Mods/admins who are actively pursuing any YGF sites is two (2). Gigante and dmorris68. As you can see, Gigante hasn't been forgiving of YGF, so really you're only having a dig at dmorris68. I have one green on LCDs and the rest of the Mods/Admins (Admin, doylnea, KeithA, CG, Wolfeman and Fugger) aren't even touching his sites

If you knew what was said behind the scenes then you'd know that dmorris68 has offered multiple times to drop his pursuing of YGF sites if it means that we ban YGF and it's for the good of the community.

[quote01d02b3314="CRAZY_BS"]I have seen posts of mods saying they can do as they want and this isn't a democracy. They have banned some site owners for scamming, yet left others to stay. It would seem decisions are made on MONEY involved and nothing else. I see no other valid reason to allow YGF to stay on this forum when they have banned other site owners for far less.[/quote01d02b3314]

One man's pleasure is another man's poison. You may not see the positive side of our decision to allow him to stay but that doesn't mean that nobody else does. I see no valid reason why you couldn't have used your other name to make this post, but that doesn't mean that you didn't think you had a good reason.

[quote01d02b3314="CRAZY_BS"]If YGF is really looking to become an HONEST site owner he should remove himself from this forum until everyone has been repayed from his scamming!

If the MODERATORS want to look like they care about members, then YGF should be removed until all members have been repayed![/quote01d02b3314]

Remind me when you started making the decisions around here?

CG edit Bloody hell, I edited TSJ's post by accident instead of quoting it... Bah. Sorry TSJ (

Fixed. wink

dmorris68

08-08-2006 13:54:56

Thank you TSJ, my lip was bleeding here from biting it so damn hard... ?

Tholek

08-08-2006 14:00:29

[quote4ebe72e5c3="theysayjump"]If you knew what was said behind the scenes then you'd know that dmorris68 has offered multiple times to drop his pursuing of YGF sites if it means that we ban YGF and it's for the good of the community.[/quote4ebe72e5c3]

If anyone didn't respect dmorris68 before, you should now. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/38bffac037babfdd251f0f3812a00258.gif[" alt=""/img4ebe72e5c3] [img="4ebe72e5c3]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/38bffac037babfdd251f0f3812a00258.gif[" alt=""/img4ebe72e5c3]

CollidgeGraduit

08-08-2006 14:18:31

[quote66168b1ccb="CRAZY_BS"]

I) You the MODERATORS knew before this thread that he was Flyersman/gratisrocks/OCrep?etc, etc yet you did nothing! Why? Could it be due to the fact that most if not all of the moderators here are currently pursuing one or more of his sites? So the almighty dollar decides who is banned and who isn't! How far this site has fallen.
[/quote66168b1ccb]

If you don't like his sites, don't do them. If you can't deal with the decision of the moderators, and think it's a horrible decision, take a moral stand and leave FIPG. You always seem to disagree with what we do, and act like we don't know what we're doing.... but why do you never just pack up and leave? Could it be that you don't want to lose out on your trading grounds? Is the almighty dollar the magnet to your moral compass? shrug

MyungChunHa

08-08-2006 14:46:58

[quotee586f7bb6c="CollidgeGraduit"][quotee586f7bb6c="CRAZY_BS"]

[/quotee586f7bb6c]

If you don't like his sites, don't do them. If you can't deal with the decision of the moderators, and think it's a horrible decision, take a moral stand and leave FIPG. You always seem to disagree with what we do, and act like we don't know what we're doing.... but why do you never just pack up and leave? Could it be that you don't want to lose out on your trading grounds? Is the almighty dollar the magnet to your moral compass? shrug[/quotee586f7bb6c]
DAMN!

Yall always talk about getting owned....but DAMN!!

KnightTrader

08-08-2006 16:23:18

I liked my response better D

midfielder100

08-08-2006 18:24:12

[quote1ba31f7000="johnjimjones"][quote1ba31f7000="kerms"][quote1ba31f7000="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

[b1ba31f7000]Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. [/b1ba31f7000]Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote1ba31f7000]

The only thing more pathetic is your bolded comment up there, i couldnt help but laugh at the statement that ANYONE could be jealous of your little network. Also, we're not allowed to hire any mods at a4f by way of a4f rules. [b1ba31f7000]Oh yea, i forgot you dont follow the rules though, so that statement really means nothing.[/b1ba31f7000][/quote1ba31f7000]

What a hypocrite. You did the same damn thing with except frauding offers. You have no right at all to comment there.[/quote1ba31f7000]
Yeah he did that...before there were any established rules. This is a basic principle that American law is based on. You can't be help criminally liable for something if it wasn't illegal at the time. Back off of kerms. He's not the issue. I'm glad you have no response to the actual situation so you try and throw the focus of the thread.

flyersman scammed and he knew what he was doing. He came back multiple times just to scam again. I don't see how anyone can forgive that.

Tsmith10803

08-08-2006 18:36:14

American law is also based on the fact that people can change, or else nobody would ever be allowed out of jail. So, people can look past other people faults and pasts, people can change, but you have to be willing to accept that. We all have, it's time for you to

hehehhehe

08-08-2006 18:44:19

Just let this drop already. As many have already said, don't do his sites if you don't like them, simple.

freedesktoppc

08-08-2006 18:56:53

[quote359b521faa="midfielder100"][quote359b521faa="johnjimjones"][quote359b521faa="kerms"][quote359b521faa="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

[b359b521faa]Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. [/b359b521faa]Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote359b521faa]

The only thing more pathetic is your bolded comment up there, i couldnt help but laugh at the statement that ANYONE could be jealous of your little network. Also, we're not allowed to hire any mods at a4f by way of a4f rules. [b359b521faa]Oh yea, i forgot you dont follow the rules though, so that statement really means nothing.[/b359b521faa][/quote359b521faa]

What a hypocrite. You did the same damn thing with except frauding offers. You have no right at all to comment there.[/quote359b521faa]
Yeah he did that...before there were any established rules. This is a basic principle that American law is based on. You can't be help criminally liable for something if it wasn't illegal at the time. Back off of kerms. He's not the issue. I'm glad you have no response to the actual situation so you try and throw the focus of the thread.

flyersman scammed and he knew what he was doing. He came back multiple times just to scam again. I don't see how anyone can forgive that.[/quote359b521faa]
which rules are you talking about here? Forum rules? So you are saying yyour forum regulates rules for internet? good to know. How about the fact that he broke the offers' TOS?

Tsmith10803

08-08-2006 19:22:35

[quote466095a59a="hehehhehe"]Just let this drop already. As many have already said, don't do his sites if you don't like them, simple.[/quote466095a59a]

KnightTrader

08-08-2006 19:52:33

[quotee839cbcabf="Tsmith10803"][quotee839cbcabf="hehehhehe"]Just let this drop already. As many have already said, don't do his sites if you don't like them, simple.[/quotee839cbcabf][/quotee839cbcabf]

geej86

08-08-2006 20:36:13

so just to clarify ygf, could you list your previous scn names, or any that were not not mentioned? it's possible i was one of those people, but i didn't do any business with a gratisrocks or a flyerman67 on fipg. you are trying to repent right?

/not a bump because it was the 2nd thread

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 20:42:46

PMed.

Gigante

08-08-2006 23:48:46

geej86, what names did he list? I dunno why YGF didn't just post it. I am also interested though, and I think everybody should be allowed this information.

FreeEnterprize Joe

08-08-2006 23:54:45

[quotea57261f35d="Gigante"]geej86, what names did he list? I dunno why YGF didn't just post it. I am also interested though, and I think everybody should be allowed this information.[/quotea57261f35d]

Agreed.

YourGiftsFree

08-08-2006 23:58:44

I will post the names. I thought personal reimbursements should be personal.
These are the names i can remember trading with

Flyersman
GratisRocks
free_ps3
mystuff4fre e (rarely)
Possessed (rarely)

FreeEnterprize Joe

09-08-2006 00:04:57

So did you run MyStuff4Free site too?

hairyferry

09-08-2006 00:15:39

[quote42e9aec026="kerms"][quote42e9aec026="YourGiftsFree"]Well, I actually did lie, sorry people. I said I wouldnt bash anybody on there responses and let them think freely, not now though....

[b42e9aec026]Zags has always been on my case, BLATANTLY out of jealously of the network and because he fears competition to his orderit4free thing, the network he works with. [/b42e9aec026]Zags has given more effort to getting us banned then he does on anything else. Maybe its a compliment in some sort that we make that much of an impression on someone, LOL!

I gave you all the honest truth already so there is nothing more to say on it. Like I said, some people will have there opinions (biased in Zags case) and theres nothing we at YGF can do about that...[/quote42e9aec026]

The only thing more pathetic is your bolded comment up there, i couldnt help but laugh at the statement that ANYONE could be jealous of your little network. Also, we're not allowed to hire any mods at a4f by way of a4f rules. Oh yea, i forgot you dont follow the rules though, so that statement really means nothing.[/quote42e9aec026]

http//i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/hairyferry/342_image.jpg[" alt=""/img42e9aec026]

Tsmith10803

09-08-2006 08:10:05

lol...+karma

Darkside

09-08-2006 10:13:45

[quote942f5c4005="midfielder100"]Yeah he did that...before there were any established rules. This is a basic principle that American law is based on. You can't be help criminally liable for something if it wasn't illegal at the time. Back off of kerms. He's not the issue. I'm glad you have no response to the actual situation so you try and throw the focus of the thread.
[/quote942f5c4005]
I have respect for both midfielder and kerms but that statement is false. Kerms blatantly comitted offer fraud on gratis offer guide, and there were rules at the time. Just because GOG didn't have rules in place, doesn't mean gratis and offercentric didn't have rules against this. Technically he couldn't be banned from GOG, but he could have and should have been place on hold on gratis and offercentric. Sorry to cause more argument but that had to be said.

midfielder100

09-08-2006 16:48:04

[quotef2a14cbb08="YourGiftsFree"]I will post the names. I thought personal reimbursements should be personal.
These are the names i can remember [bf2a14cbb08]trading[/bf2a14cbb08] with

Flyersman
GratisRocks
free_ps3
mystuff4fre e (rarely)
Possessed (rarely)[/quotef2a14cbb08]
Um and by "trading" do you mean scamming?

YourGiftsFree

09-08-2006 16:52:00

No,

The reason I didnt get to fufill my end is because I got banned early. I mean trading. How do you get TR for scamming? Midfielder give it a rest. Obviously FIPG and A4F has different views.

Averagejoe1039

09-08-2006 16:55:07

You even tried to scam us after you were banned. Let's remember how many times you completed BlockBuster Online. You did it for me, and then you did it for LucaBella? Do you remember that?

Tsmith10803

09-08-2006 17:29:23

[quoteae4ca6314d="Averagejoe1039"]You even tried to scam us after you were banned. Let's remember how many times you completed BlockBuster Online. You did it for me, and then you did it for LucaBella? Do you remember that?[/quoteae4ca6314d]

hmmm...1+1=2!
Yay! I counted it!
with a TR of 112 you can't say you've never done an offer twice...

seriously, give it a rest, if you don't like his sites don't do them....(said for the 100th time)

justinag06

09-08-2006 17:38:12

I have a question for you YGF
As a site owner who was a previous scammer, and the worst kind at that a repeat banned offender, how can you hold it against anyone for doing your sites and scamming the system?

what kind of example does this set as a site owner?

Furthermore what kind of satisfaction do we have that you won't be some fly by night opperator? Surely not your word, as it is already tarnished. Lying and then appogizing screaming, but i'm all good now doesn't buy back your word in the least.

What would your affiliates think if they learned the news that you were a scammer?

I am sad to see this, because in my book you are the worst kind of user. You are here motivated by greed alone, and not above pushing someone else down if it saves your ass.

I kinda agree with FGR, compfreak and wood get thrown under the bus but we let this guy hang around?

[quote55953e619e]
hmmm...1+1=2!
Yay! I counted it!
with a TR of 112 you can't say you've never done an offer twice...

seriously, give it a rest, if you don't like his sites don't do them....(said for the 100th time)[/quote55953e619e]

um yes you can, but I guess you are suggestion YGF should be the scammo network.

Come on everybody, lets do all the offers multiple times and scam them. It's ok the site owner did it

roll

KnightTrader

09-08-2006 17:51:17

Guys, Bit harsh? He has paid out everyone pretty fast, and I still like his network. >.>

justinag06

09-08-2006 18:00:23

OK you weren't here when he scammed under different usernames, so none of this applies to you. If you had been scammed, you might be acting differently. Furthermore I find it disgusting that because he credits fast [i4af9c0316f]now[/i4af9c0316f], we just let him off with a slap on the wrist. I have seen many fly by night operators run through here looking wonderfull at first, only to suddenly disappear after 4 months. For all you know he could scam everyone doing the sites, and run away with the money as soon as his affiliates drop out.

Secondly he lied, cheated, and scammed. These are the three no-nos of FiPG. Instead of fessing up he pointed the finger at averagejoe, and threw him under the bus. He deserves to be treated as harsh as possible, and regardless of the outcome I think this thread should at least be stickyed here as a reminder to anyone contemplating pursuing his sites.

YourGiftsFree

09-08-2006 18:07:12

Firstly, Ive been around for 6 months.

Second, AverageJoe DID do True 5+ times and uses multiple ISP's. He does this with compfreak and others who I shouldnt say publicly. If you do not like my sites Justin, dont do them, but I can assure you that you WILL be missing out on the best freebie experience on the net.

Averagejoe1039

09-08-2006 18:15:51

I agree with Justin, The big difference is, you are a site owner, I am a user. BIG difference. I have said that like 40 times. You have frauded offers before. I KNOW you have. You SCAMMED us, you LIED to us. Like Justin said, you put the blame on me, making me look like a total idiot, some crazy ho. I just don't get it. The funny thing is, NOW you come out with all this new stuff just to save your network. After what you've done, I wouldn't even touch your sites.

justinag06

09-08-2006 18:17:48

It is not my place to wonder weather averagejoe scammed or didn't, the mods and site owners(you) will deal with that. I can see by your post below that you already have. It is however the place of the users to question the site owners when they think something isn't right.

My point was simply that you dodged the questions asked, lied, and diverted the attention to averagejoe.

and again you haven't answered my questions.

How can you hold us morally reprehensible on your sites, when you scammed the networks and users in the same manner?

Do you not see the irony when the best freebie experience on the net is ran by a 4 time formally banned member?

and finally when does wood get his 5th chance, because he promised me he's all better now.

If you would have came out in the beginning and said all of this, it would be much different.....

YourGiftsFree

09-08-2006 18:35:31

Hi,

[b2511cebc1f] AverageJoe, you did it as a user. I did it as a user. You cant touch our sites. Your on hold.[/b2511cebc1f]

[quote2511cebc1f]How can you hold us morally reprehensible on your sites, when you scammed the networks and users in the same manner? [/quote2511cebc1f]

I admitted it was wrong and I was led the wrong way. I offered to reimburse before I even posted on FIPG. I went on hold for fraud, so if someone frauds, they will go on hold..

[quote2511cebc1f]Do you not see the irony when the best freebie experience on the net is ran by a 4 time formally banned member?[/quote2511cebc1f]

That is the past, Ive been around for 6 months now, I dont see a single complaint.

[quote2511cebc1f]and finally when does wood get his 5th chance, because he promised me he's all better now. [/quote2511cebc1f]

Am I mod?

ajrock2000

09-08-2006 18:40:56

Usually I would be siding with justin 100% on this one, but I distinctly remember gratisrocks and how insanely immature and grammar-lacking he was, and yourgiftsfree seems like he has changed from that other person (or so I think). I guess I just don't mind for some reason, and I will probably do one of his sites.

AstonisheD

09-08-2006 18:42:07

i appreciate the fact that YGF just came out and said it even though he denied it in another post, good thing he just came out and said the truth. im not sure if i wanna do his sites, thats my decision down the road.

however, if lets say, compfreak said sorry everybody. would you do the same youre doing for YGF and "forgive and forget" and let compfreak back in unbanned?

just saying.

KnightTrader

09-08-2006 18:42:15

Honestly? Guess what? Any "site owner" can just as easilly Take the money and run. Im not saying they will, But You realize ANY SITE ADMIN CAN just DISSAPEAR with the MONEY. In my opinion its LESS likely for a former scammer [6 months legit now] to run away with the money then it is for a so called "legit network" A "legit network" has a clean name and because of it can get more money and be more tempted to "run off" with the money. You can't just pin one person as a likely "Run with the money" kind of guy, anyone can do that. Anyway Im out for the night Im done posting here anyway, Seems like a few people gathering up the endless flame war.

theysayjump

09-08-2006 18:42:27

One thing to note is that YGF is here based on his record as a site owner. We (FiPG Mods/Admins) were never told that he was flyersman, by users or Mods/Admins on A4F or anywhere else. If we were told of this at the beginning then there's about a 95% chance that he'd have been banned, based solely on his past.

However, we didn't know this and he ran a good ship, gained alot of popularity, had literally no complaints, was helpful, shipped out thousands of dollars and had a lot of very happy customers.

Now that everyone knows who he was, suddenly his network is a scam. If you believe this then you're a hypocrite.

If we ban him now, what happens?

He could turn around and scam everyone by pulling his sites and then how many more pissed off people would there be, with thousands of dollars worth of refs as well as their own time invested in his sites?

If we don't ban him now, what happens?

He stays and people either pursue or stay away from his sites at their own volition.

Nobody knows if a site will be a scam or not. We just can't know that, but that's no reason to give someone a chance to prove themselves because if we didn't, we'd be stuck with Freepay and then where would we be?

So, if you didn't have a problem with his sites before you knew who he was, but you do have a problem now, then you're a hypocrite.

If you've never done any of his sites before and feel put off by his past, then don't do his sites.

If you don't have a problem with either who he was in the past or his sites at the moment, then carry on.

This thread will only be locked if people begin to flame or otherwise break the rules.

YourGiftsFree

09-08-2006 18:43:52

Like I said, if you dont like my site justin (or anyone) leave it alone and dont do it. Its your loss. I can assure you that you WILL be missing out.

Gigante

09-08-2006 19:18:07

[quote2483975e23="ajrock2000"]Usually I would be siding with justin 100% on this one, but I distinctly remember gratisrocks and how insanely immature and grammar-lacking he was, and yourgiftsfree seems like he has changed from that other person (or so I think). I guess I just don't mind for some reason, and I will probably do one of his sites.[/quote2483975e23]

You should check out his long A4F thread. If you notice, when he makes a long post in there, he uses perfect grammar. The grammar was to hide.

FreeEnterprize Joe

09-08-2006 21:18:46

[quote9b2ddedb00="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quote9b2ddedb00]

Gigante

09-08-2006 23:30:46

[quote5b77d71ef2="toebash"][quote5b77d71ef2="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quote5b77d71ef2][/quote5b77d71ef2]

will be an interesting response since one of his usernames here was mystuff4fre e (free can't be used in a nickname)

kposse77

10-08-2006 07:31:34

[quote8ba17fd27c="Tsmith10803"]with a TR of 112 you can't say you've never done an offer twice...[/quote8ba17fd27c]

Not to veer too off-topic, this is a bad assumption to make of anyone just because they have a high TR. I've got over 90 and have never done an offer twice. Cash for greens baby!

kposse77

10-08-2006 07:45:50

[quote1d06ad5cb2="KnightTrader"]Honestly? Guess what? Any "site owner" can just as easilly Take the money and run. Im not saying they will, But You realize ANY SITE ADMIN CAN just DISSAPEAR with the MONEY. In my opinion its LESS likely for a former scammer [6 months legit now] to run away with the money then it is for a so called "legit network" A "legit network" has a clean name and because of it can get more money and be more tempted to "run off" with the money. You can't just pin one person as a likely "Run with the money" kind of guy, anyone can do that. Anyway Im out for the night Im done posting here anyway, Seems like a few people gathering up the endless flame war.[/quote1d06ad5cb2]

By this logic, I take it you disagree with the sexual offenders registry. I know, I know, totally different in scale, but I think this thread serves the same basic purpose. It's just a warning for those who don't know.

Your argument that someone who has scammed before is LESS likely to scam again is directly confounded in this situation by the fact that this person has repeatedly come back as a different user time and time again. I'm not saying ban him, I'm not saying don't do his sites (I'm actually in the process of doing two now), but come on, I find it hard to believe that you would be saying this if you had personally been scammed by this guy before.

Gigante

10-08-2006 07:47:50

good point kposse. If you were scammed by one of his aliases, or were scammed by MyStuff4Free, would you have the same opinion?

Chris

10-08-2006 07:53:07

[quote328c78440a="Gigante"]good point kposse. If you were scammed by one of his aliases, or were scammed by MyStuff4Free, would you have the same opinion?[/quote328c78440a]

Look @ your trading thread! ) (Has nothing to do with this thread sorry.. lol )

justinag06

10-08-2006 09:15:05

[quote70c1baae87="Gigante"][quote70c1baae87="toebash"][quote70c1baae87="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quote70c1baae87][/quote70c1baae87]

will be an interesting response since one of his usernames here was mystuff4fre e (free can't be used in a nickname)[/quote70c1baae87]

What other sites did he run?

Also YGF are you mike richardson, the former owner of the 4nocash network?

Gigante

10-08-2006 09:18:53

MyStuff4Free

YourGiftsFree

10-08-2006 09:25:01

I am not Mike.

freedesktoppc

10-08-2006 10:19:06

[quoteef6816cfd3="Gigante"][quoteef6816cfd3="toebash"][quoteef6816cfd3="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quoteef6816cfd3][/quoteef6816cfd3]

will be an interesting response since one of his usernames here was mystuff4fre e (free can't be used in a nickname)[/quoteef6816cfd3]
what about me?

Gigante

10-08-2006 10:51:27

from fgr
This is again me forcing Gigante to post for me, but to this quote. [quotefd177678a5="Gigante"][quotefd177678a5="toebash"][quotefd177678a5="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quotefd177678a5][/quotefd177678a5]

will be an interesting response since one of his usernames here was mystuff4fre e (free can't be used in a nickname)[/quotefd177678a5] The answer is YES.

FreeEnterprize Joe

10-08-2006 10:54:53

I thought this thread was called "honesty"

justinag06

10-08-2006 11:18:04

did something go wrong with that site?

Gigante

10-08-2006 11:57:23

nvm

johnjimjones

10-08-2006 12:11:14

How does fgr manage to view these threads, talk to gigante, but not on his own? I don't have a problem, just makes things a little easier to read.

FreeEnterprize Joe

10-08-2006 21:47:03

[quote519db6edb1="toebash"][quote519db6edb1="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quote519db6edb1][/quote519db6edb1]

just waiting for YGF to answer...

YourGiftsFree

10-08-2006 22:38:31

Yes, im not at my main computer right now, ill post more tommorow

Rampage575

11-08-2006 00:21:16

i just gotta say that i support his network and i think most ppl would agree w/ me if they did one of his sites. If you dont wanna do his site, then dont...there are plenty of other options. But it is in his best interest to build his new network and maintain a great reputation, which he has and i believe will continue to do. He will make more money and have more happy customers being legit, so even though he may have made mistakes in the past...i really think that after all this "drama"...we will be very happy w/ how he is running his network.

just my 2 cents

freedesktoppc

11-08-2006 05:50:49

[quote47ec53fd67="johnjimjones"]How does fgr manage to view these threads, talk to gigante, but not on his own? I don't have a problem, just makes things a little easier to read.[/quote47ec53fd67]
do you mean fgr or YGF?

Kayanite

11-08-2006 08:55:38

[quote25d30d1c25="freedesktoppc"][quote25d30d1c25="johnjimjones"]How does fgr manage to view these threads, talk to gigante, but not on his own? I don't have a problem, just makes things a little easier to read.[/quote25d30d1c25]
do you mean fgr or YGF?[/quote25d30d1c25]No, gigante had a post above that's been edited that stated something like 'from fgr' or something.

Gigante

12-08-2006 00:34:51

No I didn't, I edited my own post because YGF said he would make a post. But he hasn't. The FGR thing I posted is still there.

FreeEnterprize Joe

12-08-2006 23:20:03

[quote66854f6134="toebash"][quote66854f6134="toebash"][quote66854f6134="toebash"]So did you run the MyStuff4Free site too?[/quote66854f6134][/quote66854f6134]

just waiting for YGF to answer...[/quote66854f6134]

I need to get more creative with my posts.

Kayanite

13-08-2006 00:19:27

[quote6d3c209da0="Gigante"]No I didn't, I edited my own post because YGF said he would make a post. But he hasn't. The FGR thing I posted is still there.[/quote6d3c209da0]Yeh, my bad.

Akademikz

13-08-2006 10:38:27

Basically, MyStuff4Free I believe never shipped a single gift and stole thousands - nice, right?

YourGiftsFree

13-08-2006 10:49:34

Actually your wrong. Do the Paul, are you mad because you got placed on hold? Do a search of Mystuff4Free on A4F, very happy customers.

Akademikz

13-08-2006 11:32:06

No, I'm not angry that I was placed on hold. I was just under the impression that MyStuff4Free scammed users, as I was told by someone else.

YourGiftsFree

13-08-2006 11:37:10

Who were you told by? That is false. A simple search on A4F would show its legit.

UniPrize Media

23-08-2006 17:36:26

Wow, I can't believe this guy even has a forum here. I thought FIPG didn't side with site owners... He scammed users on purpose and there is no excuse for that. What happened MODs???

cwncool

23-08-2006 19:35:30

i think he's really cleaned up. He just payed me $160. Check out my thread in the brag bag D

UniPrize Media

23-08-2006 20:18:55

[quote47edf01268="cwncool"]i think he's really cleaned up. He just payed me $160. Check out my thread in the brag bag D[/quote47edf01268]

I hope so ? ? ?

fgr_admin

23-08-2006 23:13:06

[quote16e6312cc8="cwncool"]i think he's really cleaned up. He just payed me $160. Check out my thread in the brag bag D[/quote16e6312cc8]

lol, Cleaned up?

I dont see any posts in scammers or brag/brag about him paying back anyone when he scammed.

Flyersman69 owes me 2 greens from when I first joined here. Yet he is actively seeking out people to pay back? lol, like he kept notes on who he scammed with his 8 different screen names. lol

I still find it funny he is allowed to not only stay here but be allowed his own subforum. He hasnt made one effort to pay anyone back and never will.

Also how has he cleaned up his act or become more honest? His site is not designed for breakage but profit. he only has 4 viable offers that are non OOD. He makes more then $40 per green. So he is sending a portion of what he makes. He isnt losing money owning his site.

Yet he is plauded and embraced here for turning a new leaf. He never turned anything, he was outed by averagejoe. He only fessed up becasue he faced banishment.

He is on hold on numerous networks.
Has scammed under 5-8 aliases
Posed as an OC rep
Lied repeatedly about who he really is.

But he sent out some earned gifts, so its all good now.

lmfao.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

23-08-2006 23:41:16

I am amazed. I didn't even know this thread existed. Interesting, enough, though. VERY interesting.

YourGiftsFree

24-08-2006 03:37:08

Actually already reimbursed a trade already.

FGR_Admin, I do not remember but PM me.

Can you please tell me though how you have "spies" in the admin forums. Or is it just you?

UniPrize Media

24-08-2006 09:52:06

[quotebddebdbd62="fgr_admin"][quotebddebdbd62="cwncool"]i think he's really cleaned up. He just payed me $160. Check out my thread in the brag bag D[/quotebddebdbd62]

lol, Cleaned up?

I dont see any posts in scammers or brag/brag about him paying back anyone when he scammed.

Flyersman69 owes me 2 greens from when I first joined here. Yet he is actively seeking out people to pay back? lol, like he kept notes on who he scammed with his 8 different screen names. lol

I still find it funny he is allowed to not only stay here but be allowed his own subforum. He hasnt made one effort to pay anyone back and never will.

Also how has he cleaned up his act or become more honest? His site is not designed for breakage but profit. he only has 4 viable offers that are non OOD. He makes more then $40 per green. So he is sending a portion of what he makes. He isnt losing money owning his site.

Yet he is plauded and embraced here for turning a new leaf. He never turned anything, he was outed by averagejoe. He only fessed up becasue he faced banishment.

He is on hold on numerous networks.
Has scammed under 5-8 aliases
Posed as an OC rep
Lied repeatedly about who he really is.

But he sent out some earned gifts, so its all good now.

lmfao.[/quotebddebdbd62]

Wow!!!

Mods, can you please explain why with all this damaging evidence against this guy, you have turned your back and allowed him to even be a member here? Is he a relative of any of you? Just like fgr_admin said, he is sending out earned gifts, which doesn't mean shit.