question guys

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62046

GamersPitOnline

13-05-2007 05:20:54

alright, i have already sent Free4me a support ticket but i want to get ur all scoup on this

Short story, i did Blockbuster over a Yr ago(the offer) and forgot that i did it. I had to complete 2 offers, i did Columbus DVD or what ever that is..... anyways.... i was put on hold.... i have completed like 5/11 of Free4me sites perfectly fine.... i realized i did blockbuster and didnt want it to credit..... but they did!

what is going to happen. ill do another offer, do i have any chance. This is so gay

egyptianruin

13-05-2007 07:23:07

[quote31025b9154="GamersPitOnline"]alright, i have already sent Free4me a support ticket but i want to get ur all scoup on this

Short story, i did Blockbuster over a Yr ago(the offer) and forgot that i did it. I had to complete 2 offers, i did Columbus DVD or what ever that is..... anyways.... i was put on hold.... i have completed like 5/11 of Free4me sites perfectly fine.... i realized i did blockbuster and didnt want it to credit..... but they did!

what is going to happen. ill do another offer, do i have any chance. This is so gay[/quote31025b9154]

Completing an offer more than once is considered fraud. It's up to Dabbs what to do.

GamersPitOnline

13-05-2007 11:14:08

Yeah.... im so dumb. i hate freakin ppl that go red and Scammers and i just became 1 of those! i cancelled it like 2min after i ordered it