Why was my credit request denied?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53583

moviemadnessman

09-02-2007 15:06:08

I don't know how many people this has happened to, but it seems like quite a few. I was doing a referral for someone on the free5004me site, and I completed my page 1 offer. For the page 2 offer, I did Carlton Sheets, as it says it credits within 10 minutes.

Well, after not getting my credit a few hours later, I file a request form stating that I did the offer but it wasn't credited. When I got the confirmation email from Carlton Sheets the next day or so, I added to my request the email in its entirety. This was a few days ago.

I logged in today to check the status, and saw that it now said denied. Without an explanation as to why it was denied. So I filed another request, this time asking for why the credit was denied, but I was just wondering if anyone had any insight as to why they would deny my credit request when I clearly did the offer and have the confirmation email to prove it?

Thanks a lot.

condra

09-02-2007 15:08:19

did u put in FULL headers? cause i did that mistake too

also, open a support ticket and they will surely answer you!

moviemadnessman

09-02-2007 15:19:00

[quote3d39ce0441="condra"]did u put in FULL headers? cause i did that mistake too

also, open a support ticket and they will surely answer you![/quote3d39ce0441]

I had everything from the subject, date, time, to, from, reply-to addresses all the way to the bottom where the fine print about canceling and viewing their policy and such. It lost the formatting of the message because of the way their input boxes are, but all the information was there.

egyptianruin

09-02-2007 20:05:18

[quote3cc095f1b5="moviemadnessman"][quote3cc095f1b5="condra"]did u put in FULL headers? cause i did that mistake too

also, open a support ticket and they will surely answer you![/quote3cc095f1b5]

I had everything from the subject, date, time, to, from, reply-to addresses all the way to the bottom where the fine print about canceling and viewing their policy and such. It lost the formatting of the message because of the way their input boxes are, but all the information was there.[/quote3cc095f1b5]

You must include full headers, this includes the IP from which the email came from ect.

http//forums.free4me.net/showthread.php?p=2017#post2017

Unless you do so your credit will be denied. It states this before you submit a missing credit report.

moviemadnessman

09-02-2007 20:43:08

[quote8879b38718="egyptianruin"][quote8879b38718="moviemadnessman"][quote8879b38718="condra"]did u put in FULL headers? cause i did that mistake too

also, open a support ticket and they will surely answer you![/quote8879b38718]

I had everything from the subject, date, time, to, from, reply-to addresses all the way to the bottom where the fine print about canceling and viewing their policy and such. It lost the formatting of the message because of the way their input boxes are, but all the information was there.[/quote8879b38718]

You must include full headers, this includes the IP from which the email came from ect.

http//forums.free4me.net/showthread.php?p=2017#post2017

Unless you do so your credit will be denied. It states this before you submit a missing credit report.[/quote8879b38718]

Thanks a million. I didn't realize those things were hidden ... though it was impossible to get it to do that using Hotmail Live. I resubmitted my claim (which I was also told to do by a Free4Me rep on my support ticket), so hopefully I am not denied again.

Anyways, thanks a lot.