Warning got Stiffed by Peter Don't use sites and lose money!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53563

A1Lenny

09-02-2007 08:11:52

Peter who runs these sites has decided not to respond to my 3 emails requesting to take my account off hold. The site says I have multiple accounts and have signed on from a public PC. FALSE, I have only one account on the FreeForMe network and now that they put me on hold, I have lost the referrals I paid for on one that was due fro payout and lost the payout and on another of their sites I have lost 5 out of 8 referreals that I have paid people to go green on, money just lost and I can not get my payout completed on that site (totalling over $300 I paid with payouts denied to complete of $400). Peter is a RipOff please do not do business with the FreeForMe network sites, there are other sites much better and far more fair to us! Check my feedback, I try to help people and I am a very fair trader and an honest man, but Peter has taken advantage of me. - thanks for reading this, Lenny

egyptianruin

09-02-2007 08:44:37

[quote13ae2433ba="A1Lenny"]Peter who runs these sites has decided not to respond to my 3 emails requesting to take my account off hold. The site says I have multiple accounts and have signed on from a public PC. FALSE, I have only one account on the FreeForMe network and now that they put me on hold, I have lost the referrals I paid for on one that was due fro payout and lost the payout and on another of their sites I have lost 5 out of 8 referreals that I have paid people to go green on, money just lost and I can not get my payout completed on that site (totalling over $300 I paid with payouts denied to complete of $400). Peter is a RipOff please do not do business with the FreeForMe network sites, there are other sites much better and far more fair to us! Check my feedback, I try to help people and I am a very fair trader and an honest man, but Peter has taken advantage of me. - thanks for reading this, Lenny[/quote13ae2433ba]

I work for Free4Me and if you were put on hold it was for a very valid reason.

A1Lenny

09-02-2007 14:03:37

Of course I'd expect you to say that since you work for them, just forget it there is no dealing with this site

kidd2108

09-02-2007 14:20:20

[quote17ffe3144d="A1Lenny"]The site says I have multiple accounts and have signed on from a public PC. FALSE, I have only one account on the FreeForMe network and now that they put me on hold,[/quote17ffe3144d]

If you signed up from a Public PC then that was your mistake because if someone else does the same then both accounts comeback to the same ip.

egyptianruin

09-02-2007 20:03:53

[quote85425e1ecc="A1Lenny"]Of course I'd expect you to say that since you work for them, just forget it there is no dealing with this site[/quote85425e1ecc]

No I would admit if I or my coworker did something wrong, however we are very thorough with our holds and they are placed for specific reasons.

A1Lenny

10-02-2007 08:57:38

First he put me on hole, then he took me off then he put me on, I will just forget I ever heard of Free4me networks and my life will be better for it, I feel like the $300 loss I suffered is well worth getting Free4Me Network out of my life, cheap actually compared to what they will lose from not having my referrals any longer I am taking my people to 123Stuff instead.
"Adious MF".

catdaddy

12-02-2007 17:01:03

i dont post often but "adious MF" got a solid chuckle from me. thank you for accidentally entertaining me.

Admin

15-02-2007 00:39:34

[quote686abe8693="catdaddy"]i dont post often but "adious MF" got a solid chuckle from me. thank you for accidentally entertaining me.[/quote686abe8693]fuckin' right