it's a pain getin refs \

zdub08

03-09-2006 10:50:26

isn't there freetech4me or someting?

it's more of a points though right?

unknown uchiha

03-09-2006 10:54:45

He said he just did Giftcards.

As of right now, I don't believe there are any other DIY sites from Free4Me. There is one from YourGiftsFree, though it's more of a "do whatever offers you want for a prize of your choice equal to its value" thing =)

egyptianruin

03-09-2006 12:17:05

There is one coming out shortly that will replace the FreeTech site. Check the Free4Me Network Portal for more updates.

melanielynn

04-09-2006 23:24:49

I had 6 sites with free4me they put my account on hold for no reason and made up 4 email addresses so they would not pay people. THEY SAID I HAD MULTIPLE ACCOUNT THE EMAILS THEY PROVIDED I HAD NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Please take heed all 6 of my accounts WITH FREE4ME are on hold he was rude did NOT resolve any of my issues.

I explained that I didn't know any of the email addresses he said so what they can do what they want and people will still promote there sorry site.

PLEASE TAKE HEED DO NOT PROMOTE FREE4ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ACCUSED ON FRAUD FOR NO REASON PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY.

THEY WILL DO WHAT EVER THEY CAN DO TO PUT YOU ON HOLD SO THEY WANT PAY YOU.

IF YOU LIKE BEING PUT ON HOLD FOR NO REASON KEEP PROMOTING THERE SITES LET ME LIST THEM FOR YOU

MACSFREE4ME
LCDFREE4ME
500FREE4ME
GEARSFREE4ME
GADGETSFREE4ME
HOTSTUFFFREE4ME
FREETECH4ME
50FREE4ME
100FREE4ME
250FREE4ME

PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE THIS FRAUD SCAM COMPANY ANYMORE I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE AND IF YOU CONTUINE YOU WILL FIND THEY WILL MAKE UP A LIE ABOUT YOU SO YOU WANT CASH OUT

IM REPORTING THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO

I WOULD NOT BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING THIS MESSAGE IF I WAS LYING I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE SO THIS FREE4ME SITE WONT HURT NO ONE ELSE. THANKS

TFOAF

05-09-2006 07:12:56

[quoted5ee7ac759="melanielynn"]I WOULD NOT BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING THIS MESSAGE IF I WAS LYING I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE SO THIS FREE4ME SITE [bd5ee7ac759]WONT HURT NO ONE ELSE. [/bd5ee7ac759]THANKS[/quoted5ee7ac759]

That's a double negative. It means that you are promoting Free4Me to hurt people. Tisk Tisk.

Lay off with the caps lock, will ya?

And why would you post this post...in a topic not even related to "Fraud" or "Scams."

Peter obviously figured out that all of the email addresses pointed to you someway or another...or he wouldn't put you on hold.

This network has a great reputation...why do you think they have their own forums?

egyptianruin

05-09-2006 11:11:49

Free4Me doesnt put random people on hold unless it is for a good reason. Dont fraud or scam them and you wont be put on hold plain and simple.

melanielynn

05-09-2006 12:08:54

DONT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED THEY DID PUT MY ACCOUNT ON HOLD SO HOW YOU GOING TO TELL ME AND IT JUST HAPPENED ARE YOU PSYCHIC

melanielynn

05-09-2006 12:10:11

DONT TELL ME NOT TO PUT ALL CAPS WHO ARE YOU AND YOU KEEP PROMOTING THIS SITE AND YOU WILL BE ON HOLD FOR NO REASON TO.

AND WE SEE HOW FUNNY IT IS WHEN IT HAPPEN TO YOU.

ALL THIS SMART REMARKS OVER A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE

melanielynn

05-09-2006 12:13:04

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO OTHER PEOPLE AND THEY DO PUT PEOPLE ACCOUNTS ON HOLD FOR NO REASON.

AND YOU LUCKY THIS IS A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD I DID NOT FRUAD THEM WAS YOU THERE DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING NO YOU ARE A RUDE PERSON

YOU FRAUDED THEM I FOLLOW ALL THE TOS AND THEY STILL PUT ME ON HOLD.

CONTUINUE TO SUPPORT THEM AND THEY WILL Slilili IN YOUR FACE LIKE THEY DID ME

YOU THINK I WOULD BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD IF THIS WAS NOT TRUE.

THEY ARE LIES FRAUD AND SCAM PEOPLE AND WILL BE REPORTED.

melanielynn

05-09-2006 12:14:26

YOU THINK I CARE WHY THEY HAVE THERE OWN FORUM DO YOU LOOK LIKE MY MOM YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

THE COMPANY IS A SCAM AND WILL BE REPORTED

melanielynn

05-09-2006 12:17:55

YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE BY NOT HEARING THE TRUTH ABOUT FREE4ME YOU ARE A DOUBLE NEGATIVE I WILL CONTACT ANYONE AND LET THEM KNOW OF THIS FRAUD SITE.

OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO REPORT THIS SITE ALSO AND WAS PUT ON HOLD. IF YOU RATHER SIT THERE AND BELEIVE LIES THAT PEOPLE ARE FEEDING YOU THATS YOUR BUSINESS.

THE COMPANY IS A SCAM AND FRAUD

TryinToGetPaid

05-09-2006 12:18:35

Wow. Chill Out.

You Frauded.

Good Game.

TFOAF

05-09-2006 12:27:41

[quote89b81fa6bb="melanielynn"]YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE BY NOT HEARING THE TRUTH ABOUT FREE4ME YOU ARE A DOUBLE NEGATIVE I WILL CONTACT ANYONE AND LET THEM KNOW OF THIS FRAUD SITE.

OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO REPORT THIS SITE ALSO AND WAS PUT ON HOLD. IF YOU RATHER SIT THERE AND BELEIVE LIES THAT PEOPLE ARE FEEDING YOU THATS YOUR BUSINESS.

THE COMPANY IS A SCAM AND FRAUD[/quote89b81fa6bb]

It seems when a freebie site puts anyone on hold, it's automatically a fraud and a scam. You...did something wrong to be put on hold. Stop typing in all caps lock.

If it was a scam, then why did I complete 3 of their sites and receive my rewards? kthxbye.

melanielynn

05-09-2006 12:28:24

ARE THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DEAF I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES THAT THE FREE4ME SITE MADE UP 4 EMAIL ADDRESSES AND SAID IT WAS MINE SO THEY WOULDN'T PAY PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO CASH OUT

I GUESS ITS OK TO MAKE UP LIES ON PEOPLE I GUESS NO ONE WILL BELEIVE THIS UNLESS IT HAPPEN TO YOU.

THEN YOU WILL BE ON A BOARD TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO BELEIVE YOU TO I WILL NOT POST ON HERE AGAIN.

YOU OBVIOUSLY KISS BUT TO THIS SITE SO KEEP ON KISSING BUT AND ONE DAY THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

FREE4ME WILL Slilili IN YOUR FACE TO

egyptianruin

05-09-2006 12:30:54

[quoted471226314="TFOAF"][quoted471226314="melanielynn"]YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE BY NOT HEARING THE TRUTH ABOUT FREE4ME YOU ARE A DOUBLE NEGATIVE I WILL CONTACT ANYONE AND LET THEM KNOW OF THIS FRAUD SITE.

THE COMPANY IS A SCAM AND FRAUD[/quoted471226314]

It seems when a freebie site puts anyone on hold, it's automatically a fraud and a scam. You...did something wrong to be put on hold. Stop typing in all caps lock.

If it was a scam, then why did I complete 3 of their sites and receive my rewards? kthxbye.[/quoted471226314]

Yeah stop typing in all caps, by doing so you are the one being rude to the members of this community. Free4Me is not a scam, I have never not received an item from them and I have always been treated with dignitiy when talking to the owner. If you were put on hold it was for a very good reason, not because he felt like messing with you.

egyptianruin

05-09-2006 12:32:24

[quotee36cb28b73="melanielynn"]ARE THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DEAF I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES THAT THE FREE4ME SITE MADE UP 4 EMAIL ADDRESSES AND SAID IT WAS MINE SO THEY WOULDN'T PAY PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO CASH OUT

I GUESS ITS OK TO MAKE UP LIES ON PEOPLE I GUESS NO ONE WILL BELEIVE THIS UNLESS IT HAPPEN TO YOU.

THEN YOU WILL BE ON A BOARD TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO BELEIVE YOU TO I WILL NOT POST ON HERE AGAIN.

YOU OBVIOUSLY KISS BUT TO THIS SITE SO KEEP ON KISSING BUT AND ONE DAY THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

FREE4ME WILL Slilili IN YOUR FACE TO[/quotee36cb28b73]

Free4Me has no desire to make up four email addresses and attribute them to you because they feel like it. They have been proven to be legit and you were placed on hold for a valid reason, especially if they traced back four accounts to you. roll

unknown uchiha

05-09-2006 12:58:14

melanielynn, shut up. As a person who joined the boards just to flame the Free4Me network, you have no leverage at all. You don't have any screenshot evidence, AIM/support ticket convos through screenshots, or anything whatsoever to back your "claims". [b20ca5d602c]You[/b20ca5d602c] are the one that's overreacting.

Learn not to fraud, grow up, and then attempt to make a valid argument without caps lock and poor grammar usage.

schf0ol3d

09-09-2006 15:03:47

My internet ears can't take your internet yelling

zdub08

10-09-2006 20:49:28

[quote23216304ef="TFOAF"][quote23216304ef="melanielynn"]I WOULD NOT BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING THIS MESSAGE IF I WAS LYING I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE SO THIS FREE4ME SITE [b23216304ef]WONT HURT NO ONE ELSE. [/b23216304ef]THANKS[/quote23216304ef]

That's a double negative.[/quote23216304ef]

[quote23216304ef="melanielynn"]YOU ARE A DOUBLE NEGATIVE[/quote23216304ef]
best.

comeback.

ever.

unknown uchiha

10-09-2006 21:32:39

[quoteff48d3a32b="schf0ol3d"]My internet ears can't take your internet yelling[/quoteff48d3a32b]

lmao +KMA