$300 plus shipping

non negotiable )

have a great day

chrome89k

30-11-2008 16:32:51

bumpy

ilikegreens

30-11-2008 17:01:27

I know its the arcade version, but is the hard drive included? controllers...?

chrome89k

30-11-2008 19:55:04

no hard drive 1 controller

hehehhehe

30-11-2008 20:04:26

The 360 arcade bundle is $199, and the GH3 bundle is under $50, all shipped free from Amazon.

What's with the markup?

tylerc

30-11-2008 20:28:05

The honor of having the previous owner be chrome89k.

chrome89k

03-12-2008 22:43:51

lol exactly... holiday price + taliban gas

chrome89k

03-12-2008 22:45:19

guitar hero III im not seeing new for any less than70... free shipping yes

tylerc

04-12-2008 09:58:57

Why are you selling it for more than what people could buy it for?

$199+$70=$270 < $300

TryinToGetPaid

04-12-2008 10:17:29

Taliban gas is cheap, gas is like 1.50 here....

Plus, you are coming to the forum where people don't buy crap for things close to retail. So either come down on your offer, or stop bumping this garbage.

moatezhab

04-12-2008 10:46:37

You are one straight up guy. Did you know that TryinToGetPaid )

tylerc

04-12-2008 11:29:55

[quote318661a4ea="chrome89k"]lol exactly... holiday price + taliban gas[/quote318661a4ea]

Gas isn't more than $2.15, no matter where you live.

I guess you want to factor in the opportunity cost in your price too?

TryinToGetPaid

04-12-2008 12:11:50

Yeah, I usually tell it like it is because someone has to.

doylnea

04-12-2008 12:54:35

[quote50bee168c8="TryinToGetPaid"]Yeah, I usually tell it like it is because someone has to.[/quote50bee168c8]

And I'm not always around...

TryinToGetPaid

04-12-2008 12:59:31

In spirit, you are always near...

chrome89k

04-12-2008 16:53:13

well im seeing 300's on ebay as of right now...

and its the shipping im trying not to lose out on

hehehhehe

04-12-2008 19:57:09

The Guitar hero bundle was $50 when you first bumped, now it's at $70. So what? You can still buy the 360&GH3 bundle for $270 shipped free from Amazon. Who cares how many idiots are selling/bidding more for it on ebay? Why would anyone pay more to buy from you just because you want them to pay for gas?

chrome89k

04-12-2008 20:52:26

i was kidding about gas .... first off

secondly there are people out there who will buy and i list everywhere possible.

flickin sharks on all the forums lookin to trash somethin. lay off if u not interested save yourself a post count

hehehhehe

04-12-2008 20:59:34

I'm not posting just looking to trash "somethin." I posted to point out the foolishness of someone trying to sell something here with a large markup over retail. If you don't want to get hassled here, don't try to rip people off like that.

chrome89k

04-12-2008 21:33:14

how bout u mind your business let me post the price i want since i am allowed to and keep your comments to yourself?

that work? and fyi i already got one buyer off this forum... thanks for nothing

hehehhehe

04-12-2008 21:54:05

Uhh no, that doesn't work. You can't prevent us from posting about how much you're trying to overcharge people here, or did I miss the note about any special powers you've been granted here?

You're such an e-gangsta.

tylerc

04-12-2008 22:33:09

[quote6985c2a528="chrome89k"]how bout u mind your business let me post the price i want since i am allowed to and keep your comments to yourself?

that work? and fyi i already got one buyer off this forum... thanks for nothing[/quote6985c2a528]

How about we post whatever we feel like as you're trying to rip everyone here off?

You're welcome.

TravMan162

04-12-2008 23:55:33

[quotec0b7ad5496="chrome89k"]how bout u mind your business let me post the price i want since i am allowed to and keep your comments to yourself?

that work? and fyi i already got one buyer off this forum... thanks for nothing[/quotec0b7ad5496]

You'd think someone that owns a site would have a bit more respect for the moderators of a site that gives some sort of acknowledgment to his business.

But I won't be doing any GottaBeVIP sites because any legitimate businessowner who is clearly trying to rip me off in selling personal gaming equipment will most certainly try to rip me off with regards to his business. You're really putting Zach in a tough position with this one.

So good luck with that.

bballp6699

05-12-2008 21:29:58

Well...he did tell us to have a great day. That was thoughtful.

chrome89k

06-12-2008 21:10:13

lol... honestly everyone here who bashes me for selling how i do is pathetic and hypocritical... tell me nobody here wants to sell items for as much money as possible...

anyone who gets the actual ipods and physical gifts from freebie sites... are they all for you, or do you try to sell them and make a profit... (clearly pertaining to people who dont take cash alternative)

zach fyi agrees with me that some people r just straight up pricks when people post

lastly, my selling xbox's on this forum has absolutely nothing to do with the site i own with zach. i'm being real, selling my xbox's to those who want to buy them. like i said one was bought already and shipped out a few days ago to someone who saw my post here...

honestly trav, you doing our site doesnt phase us. no luck needed, active users and income speak for themselves.

im selling something for the same price that probably 80% of other people will sell for.

sorry that other 20% sells cheaper than me... if amazon counts as that 20%... do your hw, shop around

dmorris68

06-12-2008 21:45:49

What a sad, shitty attitude to have. And it's just so typical for an underhanded personality to project same on everyone else by calling them "pathetic and hypocritical." News Flash no, everyone else doesn't try to rip people off or take advantage of them. Just because you do, don't try to justify it by saying everyone else would. We like to consider ourselves a somewhat extended "family" here on the forum, and you don't take advantage of friends & family.

chrome89k, one thing that I absolutely will not tolerate around here is blatant disrespect of the staff. I'm inclined to ban you outright for your little outburst towards hehehheheh, and if such attitude continues, we'll let Zach know that we're no longer interested in allowing the promotion of GottaBeVIP here either, if you're going to continue to represent the business. Both of you can call me or any other staff a prick if you like, but it would be the last thing you post here.

chrome89k

06-12-2008 22:00:12

am i not allowed to charge a holiday price?

increase demand, increase price, lower demand decrease price.

i live by it and revolve what i charge around competition. i dont compete on any level with amazon... but fellow personal sales on ebay for example all revolve around the 300 range during the holiday season

blatant sarcasm and ridicule by anyone, moderator or not, towards me and my "price skimming" theory, i think is disrespectful.

i'm just personally not one for it... ill be glad to have this discussion with you via phone

PukeInMyPot

06-12-2008 22:25:41

I don't see what the big deal here is. So what if chrome89k wants to sell his items for prices not everyone agrees to? He deserves to be banned and have his partner notified? Isn't that a bit over the top? If you're not interested, don't chime in...

I mean, I was just browsing and had to make an account to put my two cents in, but come on people

TravMan162

06-12-2008 22:41:21

[quoteb33d97b655="PukeInMyPot"]I don't see what the big deal here is. So what if chrome89k wants to sell his items for prices not everyone agrees to? He deserves to be banned and have his partner notified? Isn't that a bit over the top? If you're not interested, don't chime in...

I mean, I was just browsing and had to make an account to put my two cents in, but come on people[/quoteb33d97b655]

Yeah, thank god you did that. roll

What is a "holiday price" anyway?

Listen, you can't bullshit a bullshitter. There is no "increased demand" for your shitty XBox. You can get them anywhere. If you had one, say, 3 years ago at this time, I wouldn't blame you for selling it at something exorbitant -- like $800, cuz that still would have been a steal compared to the going rate on ebay at that point.

You've been on this site for a long time and you should know better than to think this was going to go over well. And to top it all off you disrespect staff members and start with racist jokes about gas station owners.

And just for good measure, your customer service skills

[quoteb33d97b655="chrome89k"]honestly trav, you doing our site doesnt phase us. no luck needed, active users and income speak for themselves.[/quoteb33d97b655]

suck.

I'd rather not turn this into a bashing of Chrome's character, because that's generally not how I roll, but to blatantly rip people off and then defend it is just odd.

bballp6699

07-12-2008 08:30:05

[quote8b8d66cc2c="PukeInMyPot"]I don't see what the big deal here is. So what if chrome89k wants to sell his items for prices not everyone agrees to? He deserves to be banned and have his partner notified? Isn't that a bit over the top? If you're not interested, don't chime in...

I mean, I was just browsing and had to make an account to put my two cents in, but come on people[/quote8b8d66cc2c]

The ban was threatened due to his disrespect for staff, not for his selling prices.

But welcome to FIPG, Mr. Puke In My Pot!

hehehhehe

07-12-2008 10:38:54

You can call me a prick or try out your tough guy e-attitude, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the lack of logic in selling/buying something clearly over retail. So let's set aside the name calling and try to have a rational discussion.

The question is simple-
Why would I purchase from a forum member here for $300 + shipping when retail is $270 and there are reputable places like amazon that will ship for free? Despite what you say about ebay, you can easily buy this same bundle for UNDER $270 there. I don't know where you got your numbers about the 80% of people selling at your prices. Even on ebay, at least you have some sort of a buyer protecion system behind you, whereas here you have none. Your behavior here isn't helping your reputation any either. Why would I buy from a person here when a store who will most likely take better care of me is charging me less? You can charge "holiday prices" when there is a corresponding demand for it, but right now there is none. Maybe that will happen in a week or two, who knows, but right now this isn't the case.

In general, I know it's not cool to thread crap but I'd rather make a post to tell people to save $$40 (I don't know what you plan on charging on shipping but let's say $10 at least) and buy retail, where they'll also probably get better service. I'm just watching out for people here, whereas...

dmorris68

07-12-2008 12:57:30

[quote08a8869cbe="bballp6699"][quote08a8869cbe="PukeInMyPot"]I don't see what the big deal here is. So what if chrome89k wants to sell his items for prices not everyone agrees to? He deserves to be banned and have his partner notified? Isn't that a bit over the top? If you're not interested, don't chime in...

I mean, I was just browsing and had to make an account to put my two cents in, but come on people[/quote08a8869cbe]

The ban was threatened due to his disrespect for staff, not for his selling prices.[/quote08a8869cbe]
Exactly. You can post something for sale at whatever price you want, but we won't sit idly by and not question it or caution other members if we feel it's unreasonable.

That's all that happened here -- some people, including a moderator, questioned his pricing. His response was a scathing flame against said moderator. Our job as staff is to look out for all members, and our work is strictly voluntary. If we were paid CSRs, taking a certain amount of flak from customers would be expected as part of the job. That is not the case here, and while other staff may be more lenient about it, I will not tolerate disrespect towards staff at all.

Disagreement is fine, but disrespect and name-calling is not.

ilikegreens

17-12-2008 11:24:52

[quote55e4f120b7="tylerc"][quote55e4f120b7="chrome89k"]lol exactly... holiday price + taliban gas[/quote55e4f120b7]

Gas isn't more than $2.15, no matter where you live.

I guess you want to factor in the opportunity cost in your price too?[/quote55e4f120b7]

Gas is at the lowest Ive ever seen here in Virginia. Frickin $1.49 I saw it a few days ago. Ridiculous. Anyways... yea I thought the same thing. I saw on black firday a store selling guitar hero 3 with everything for $40, no shipping obviouskly. Somewhere around $50 now probably. The price is very expensive for the item being sold. You could just go get the one with wireless controller and hard drive for that price. )

ilikegreens

17-12-2008 11:27:33

[quote4276fd12f6="dmorris68"][quote4276fd12f6="bballp6699"][quote4276fd12f6="PukeInMyPot"]I don't see what the big deal here is. So what if chrome89k wants to sell his items for prices not everyone agrees to? He deserves to be banned and have his partner notified? Isn't that a bit over the top? If you're not interested, don't chime in...

I mean, I was just browsing and had to make an account to put my two cents in, but come on people[/quote4276fd12f6]

The ban was threatened due to his disrespect for staff, not for his selling prices.[/quote4276fd12f6]
Exactly. You can post something for sale at whatever price you want, but we won't sit idly by and not question it or caution other members if we feel it's unreasonable.

That's all that happened here -- some people, including a moderator, questioned his pricing. His response was a scathing flame against said moderator. Our job as staff is to look out for all members, and our work is strictly voluntary. If we were paid CSRs, taking a certain amount of flak from customers would be expected as part of the job. That is not the case here, and while other staff may be more lenient about it, I will not tolerate disrespect towards staff at all.

Disagreement is fine, but disrespect and name-calling is not.[/quote4276fd12f6]

Get his ass! LOL, you told him.

chrome89k

13-01-2009 16:42:49

all sold. thanks for keeping the thread at the top at the time.

go ahead and close the thread