1. 586 AmBios Motherboard FULLY FUNCTIONAL $10.00
2. Netgear 10/100 Lan Card and 56k Us Robotics Modem $4 for both
3. Quick Charger Cell Phone Charger New In Box Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola $7
4. Red Hat Linux For Dummies 6 Red Hat Linux 9.0 Cds $6
5. Sony ICD-B7 Recorder $10
6. Judas Priest Albums Rain it Down, Screaming For Vengeance, Turbo $15.00
7. Little Switzerland Watch Winder Mohagoney bought it with a watch and never used it sat in the closet for 2 years Bought for $400 asking $100 obo
8. J Crew Pink Shorts 32” waist new with tags $12.00
9. Polo Tan Classic Shorts (Pleats) 32” waist new with tags $15.00
10. 3 Polo Chino Shorts (No Pleats) 32” like new $13.00
PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF IT IS TAKING UP SPACE
PLEASE email= ME AT email=GZERVALI2006@CURRY.EDUGZERVALI2006@CURRY.EDU ME AT email=GZERVALI2006@CURRY.EDUGZERVALI2006@CURRY.EDU/email WITH ANY QUESTIONS/OFFERS.
ALL PICTURES OF ITEMS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET
it's a watchwinder, not a watch
[quote46d979ac19="TFOAF"]pics of watch plz.[/quote46d979ac19]
[quote46d979ac19="catindahat85"]ALL PICTURES OF ITEMS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET
[quote46d979ac19="ilikegreens"]wtf is a watch winder??[/quote46d979ac19]
We have a new forum airhead ladies and gentlemen.
CG, I misunderstood and thought it was a watch, and I viewed the photos and didn't see one.
What is a watch winder?
a watch winder is for an automatic watch running when they are not worn. automatic watches "wind" themselves from being on someones wrist in motion. A watch winder shakes it up a bit and keeps it so it stays up and running. It can also double as a display case since it is made of Mahogoney