FS: Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75678

egyptianruin

16-05-2008 08:59:59

I received this as a freebie from HotStuff (Free4Me) sometime in 2006 prior to my wedding. I haven't used it very often and it comes with

PowerShot S2 IS Camera
Neck strap NS-DC3
Stereo video cable STV-250N
Interface cable IFC-400PCU
Digital camera solution CD-ROM
Lens Cap
Manuals

It also has the original box with UPC intact. I want to get a smaller more portable camera for the birth of my child.

[bf790cf6c0f]I am looking for about $140 shipped for everything - I accept PayPal and Amazon GC's as payment. Payment must be received prior to shipping. Item will be shipped either USPS with signature confirmation and insurance or FedEx with signature confirmation.[/bf790cf6c0f]

http/" alt=""/img376.imageshack.us/img="376/909/51zc1wk5znlaa280ph6.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgf790cf6c0f][img="f790cf6c0f]http/" alt=""/img376.imageshack.us/img="376/8995/510f9a4hwblaa280uy0.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgf790cf6c0f][img="f790cf6c0f]http/" alt=""/img127.imageshack.us/img="127/8241/41x13jv4p1laa280ql0.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgf790cf6c0f]

[quotef790cf6c0f][size=10f790cf6c0f]From the Manufacturer
Have it all in one ultracompact camera. The canon S2 IS's 5.0 megapixels of imaging power deliver stunning detail and clarity, even to oversized prints and the closest crop-ins. The impressively long 12x optical zoom is a feat of engineering, with Image Stabilizer (IS) technology that eliminates camera shake and a UD lens that provides brilliant color accuracy across the entire zoom range. The 4x digital zoom brings combined zooming power all the way to 48x for superb detail at sporting events, school concerts, and more.

The Canon S2 IS's Image Stabilization
The Canon S2 IS's powerful image stabilization compensates for camera shake.
Because great shots can happen any time
Now there's no need to interrupt your movie when you see a great shot. With the S2 IS's new MovieSnap feature, you can simply press the shutter to capture a full 5.0-megapixel still image at any time while recording a movie.

True motion pictures with high-end options
Wait until you see the difference that 30-frames-per-second VGA continuous movie recording makes in your films. You'll hear the difference, too the S2 IS is equipped to record in stereo, with a high sampling rate, adjustable microphone level setting, and wind filter option for excellent sound quality. The camera even allows digital zooming and manual focus during movie recording.

Advanced imaging technology improves every photo
DIGIC II Image Processor
Canon's DIGIC II Image Processor is designed to improve processing speed and image quality, so the DIGIC II processor provides markedly faster camera startup, autofocus, and playback plus it assures that every image is more colorfully vibrant.

iSAPS Technology
iSAPS Technology is an entirely original scene-recognition technology developed for digital cameras by Canon. Using an internal database of thousands of different photos, iSAPS works with the fast DIGIC II Image Processor to improve focus speed and accuracy, as well as exposure and white balance.

Fastest performance standard
PowerShot S2 IS supports the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed standard, so you'll enjoy the highest possible data transfer speeds when using a USB 2.0 compatible computer. The camera's performance level is high enough to take full advantage of super-high-speed SD memory cards as well.

The Canon S2 IS's vari-angle LCD
Find just the right angle with the S2 IS's 1.8-inch vari-angle LCD display.
See it on the big screen
Bright and sharp, the camera's power-saving LCD monitor measures a full 1.8 inches with a stunning 115,000 pixel resolution. With it, you can view your scene before and after you shoot it with extraordinary clarity. And when you're shooting at dusk or at night, Night Display function lets you see the display clearly. It brightens the object by reducing the frame rate on the LCD screen.

A substantial lineup of available accessories
PowerShot S2 IS lets you add value and take your photography even further with optional accessories. Wide-angle converter and teleconverter lenses prepare you for capturing any shot perfectly, while a high-power flash doubles your flash range for pro-level illumination

Product Description
Have itall in one ultra-compact camera. 5.0 Megapixels of imaging power deliver stunning detail and clarity, even to oversized prints and the closest crop-ins. The impressively long 12x Optical Zoom is a feat of engineering, with Image Stabilizer (IS) technology that eliminates camera shake and a UD lens that provides brilliant color accuracy across the entire zoom range. Auto, Pre-set (Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Flash), Custom Operation Modes - Auto, Red-Eye Reduction ON/OFF Auto; Creative zone - P, Av, Tv, M, C; Image zone - Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene, Special Scene (Foliage, Snow, Beach, Fireworks, Indoor, Night Snapshot), Stitch Assist, Movie, My Colors Photo Effects - Off, Vivid, Neutral, Low Sharpening, Sepia, Black&White, Custom Self-Timer - Activates shutter after an approx. 2 sec., approx. 10 sec. delay, Custom Image StorageMedia - SD Memory Card Normal, Fine, SuperFine Still Image - Exif 2.2 (JPEG) Movie - AVI (Image data - Motion JPEG; Audio data - WAVE (Stereo)) Power - AA-size Alkaline Battery (x4), AA-size NiMH Battery (x4), Compact Power Adapter CA-PS700 Dimensions - Width 4.45 x Height 3.07 x Depth 2.97 inches Weight - Approx. 14.3 ounces, 405 gram (camera body only) [/sizef790cf6c0f][/quotef790cf6c0f]

egyptianruin

17-05-2008 11:00:19

24 hour bump

egyptianruin

18-05-2008 17:39:47

Bump

egyptianruin

23-05-2008 12:42:32

Bump

egyptianruin

24-05-2008 13:27:33

This has been sold.