I will pay you $10

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75071

babykitty

04-04-2008 17:20:48

I will pay $10 to anyone who will sign-up and complete an offer on one of them freebie sites.

if you are willing to do this for me post a comment and/or pm me, and i will pm you the link

now, the fine print wink
I will paypal you the first $4 to you when you complete the offer and the other $6 when all 6 peop e do so

CollidgeGraduit

04-04-2008 18:13:38

You know, this gives me a great idea. We should start an entire separate forum where people can trade referrals... The only problem is, what would we call it...

sandra habina

04-04-2008 19:49:52

Wow - Baby Kitty you might want to check out the rules and guidelines again. There is a trading post section where you post for referrals.
Also you would need to list your site but no referral links allowed.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12652 guide for newbies

TravMan162

04-04-2008 20:15:33

[quote49682bfff7="CollidgeGraduit"]You know, this gives me a great idea. We should start an entire separate forum where people can trade referrals... The only problem is, what would we call it...[/quote49682bfff7]

Wow, you didn't lock this or move this, so does that mean I have permission to do this

[quote49682bfff7="babykitty"]I will pay $10 to anyone who will sign-up and complete an offer on one of them freebie sites.

if you are willing to do this for me post a comment and/or pm me, and i will pm you the link

now, the fine print
I will paypal you the first $4 to you when you complete the offer and the other $6 when all 6 peop e do so[/quote49682bfff7]

Okay, on first glance, I counted 5 things completely absurd about this post, and then I found a 6th. Shall we?

1.) If you think anyone is signing up under you for $10 at this stage of the game, I'm sorry, but god bless you........
2.) "One of them freebie sites?" What does that even mean? Do you have a site you're working on? Have you greened on any sites yet? Have you even signed up to a site yet?
3.) PMing the link is quite a bad idea considering all trades are, let's say, "strongly encouraged" to be set up through the trade module in which you must set up a trade, add your link, and communicate with the second party. You can't just go PMing links every which way.
4.) The fine print. What? Who the hell is doing that? You're going to pay me $4 dollars now, and I get the other $6 when EVERYONE ELSE signs up? That sounds like a deal! roll
5.) With 0TR, you can't be making any fine print to begin with. Anyone you trade with will (or at least should) have more TR than you which means........... You're paying them their whole $10 up front!
6.) You posted in the wrong forum haha.

I may be a sarcastic ass, but you really gotta read up a bit on how this whole thing works, cuz you are going to fail miserably if you proceed like this. Take some of my pointers, they'll help. I promise D