I want your HD DVDs

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73928

h3x

20-02-2008 02:52:08

If you are looking to get rid of your HD DVD collection, please post a list of your titles here and if I am interested in any of them, I'll let you know via PM.

Also, if you have an HD-A35 or HD-XA2 player... Let me know.

tylerc

20-02-2008 08:45:03

Not to threadjack, but if h3x already has some that people are trying to sell, I may be interested. I'd give first dibs to h3x, of course.

dmorris68

20-02-2008 13:32:54

I have an HD-A2 player and a few HD-DVD's (one of which I got from you, h3x... want it back? ;) ) that I'll probably be selling. But I haven't made up my mind yet. Off the top of my head I have (most of these are promo DVD's)

Bourne Identity
Shrek the Third
Transformers
Full Metal Jacket
The Hulk
The Frighteners
The Italian Job
Troy

I may have forgotten something, but I think that's all. At least a few are still shrinkwrapped. All are like new.

Like I said, I'm not sure yet I want to part with them, but I'm curious as to interest.

h3x

20-02-2008 19:35:17

Just bought Bourne Identity from someone else (

I may be interested in Troy...

Let me know if you decide to sell.

[quote14f175a92d="tylerc"]Not to threadjack, but if h3x already has some that people are trying to sell, I may be interested. I'd give first dibs to h3x, of course.[/quote14f175a92d]

Would you be interested in either "Shooter" or "Ocean's 13"? The Ocean's 13 is brand new and sealed. I'm open to trade or sell.

smh7233

21-02-2008 18:15:36

Im looking to get rid of the following a few are still sealed (as noted below) all the others were watched once and are in mint condition. I have these listed on another site as well so some may be gone. Ill update it as they go. Let me know if interested.

12 Monkeys-SOLD
40 Year Old Virgin-SOLD
Big Lebowski-SOLD
Darkman-Sealed-SOLD
Frighteners-Sealed-SOLD
Italian Job-Sealed-SOLD
Last Samurai-SOLD
Planet Earth-SOLD
Seabiscuit-SOLD
Swordfish-Sealed-SOLD
Terminator 3-SOLD
The Thing-Sealed-SOLD
Transformers-SOLD
Ultimate Matrix Collection-SOLD

h3x

22-02-2008 04:38:55

I have all the good ones on the list... ?

Do you still have your player? If so, is it an HD-A35 or HD-XA2?

smh7233

22-02-2008 09:03:47

[quote5de3329b27="h3x"]I have all the good ones on the list... ?

Do you still have your player? If so, is it an HD-A35 or HD-XA2?[/quote5de3329b27]

I do but its the HD-A2

pspparty

25-02-2008 16:32:51

tigerdirect has the HD-A3 for $89.99 and it comes with 2 dvd's with it and a mailer to get 5 more for free. If nothing else you get 7 dvd's and an upconvert dvdplayer for $90. Not too bad i dont think

dmorris68

25-02-2008 16:38:44

For some reason I received an HD-A2 firmware upgrade disc in the mail today from Toshiba. I never ordered one. I did register the player with Toshiba when I bought it -- I wonder if they can tell that I've never plugged it up to the network and downloaded updates, so they figured they'd do me a favor? )

I'm out of ethernet jacks behind the TV and had been planning to move a spare switch back there, it just wasn't a priority since the player has worked with everything so far.

smh7233

25-02-2008 18:02:55

[quote5a08351d49="dmorris68"]For some reason I received an HD-A2 firmware upgrade disc in the mail today from Toshiba. I never ordered one. I did register the player with Toshiba when I bought it -- I wonder if they can tell that I've never plugged it up to the network and downloaded updates, so they figured they'd do me a favor? )

I'm out of ethernet jacks behind the TV and had been planning to move a spare switch back there, it just wasn't a priority since the player has worked with everything so far.[/quote5a08351d49]

I also received the disc. I never ordered it and I do have mine networked and updated so I think they probably sent them to all registered ownrs.

h3x

27-02-2008 03:38:45

[quote06a6d69fe0="dmorris68"]For some reason I received an HD-A2 firmware upgrade disc in the mail today from Toshiba. I never ordered one. I did register the player with Toshiba when I bought it -- I wonder if they can tell that I've never plugged it up to the network and downloaded updates, so they figured they'd do me a favor? )

I'm out of ethernet jacks behind the TV and had been planning to move a spare switch back there, it just wasn't a priority since the player has worked with everything so far.[/quote06a6d69fe0]

You can also update to the latest firmware version using the link below in case you don't want to (or can't) use the Ethernet port.

http//tacp.toshiba.com/tacpassets-images/notices/hddvd-downloadingfirmware.asp

P.S. I'm still looking for any HD DVDs that anyone wants to sell... Also, I am looking for an HD-A35 or HD-XA2 player (so if you have either player, I want it)...

I still have "Shooter" and "Ocean's Thirteen" HD DVD (the latter is brand new and sealed), so if anyone wants to trade or buy either title... Please let me know.