Sprint $30 Plan with 500 minutes, Free Internet,Free Text...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65223

clipboard

23-06-2007 17:50:02

Go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address email==savings@sprintemi.comsavings@sprintemi.com=savings@sprintemi.comsavings@sprintemi.com/email with a valid zipcode

Just to let you know you can get an additional 25$ through the referral thing. Like for example lets say if I referred you, we get 25$ each. All you would need is just to PM me with your email.
1 WHAT IS SERO?
SERO is a heavily discounted plan for friends and family of Sprint employees. There are currently 3 different plans available
(INDIVIDUAL PLANS ONLY)
1 Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500 for $30 per month
2. Sprint Employee Referral Offer 1250 for $49.99 per month
3. Sprint Employee Referral Offer 2500 for $99.99 per month

It will show up on your bill as a Fair and FLexible plan, and not as a SERO plan.

THERE ARE NO FAMILY PLANS ON SERO!!!!!

2 WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH SERO?
- Unlimited Sprint Vision or Power Vision (Vision for Vision phones, Power Vision for Power Vision phones)
- Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
- Unlimited Sprint Picture Mail
- Unlimited Roaming
- Unlimited Nights & Weekends (Starts @ 9PM for those who signed up before 12/003/06, 7 PM for those who signed up after 12/3/06)
- Nationwide Long Distance
- Crystal Clear Calls
- Voice Mail
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Numeric Paging
- Three-Way Calling

Zanpaktou

23-06-2007 19:15:32

So you need to call the number to order it?

jdizzle314

23-06-2007 21:55:32

I am def interested not sure of when i be making the swicth but i am interested trying to decide weather to go with T-mobile or version or this. This sounds very interesting.

Iloveipods2

24-06-2007 07:29:30

this sounds crazy, unlimited power vision? that's TV and sirius radio on your phone..... hmmmmmm......

ajasax

24-06-2007 09:39:43

This has been on SD forever. There's about 3 long threads about it there.
http//forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=526998
I got the SERO plan and it's great! I got the Motorola Q. In fact, I'm on hold right now to add the free unlimited text messaging.

guelah75

24-06-2007 13:37:53

just got the free unlimited messages added to my account the other day

this package does not get you unlimited sprint TV or sat. radio

it gives you unlimited internet.........if you get a phone that you can tether(sp?) its like having wifi everywhere

I have a treo 700p it rocks

if you have any other questions the slickdeals thread or fat wallet thread about SERO are great places to start

or ask in this thread and I will try and help you out

Iloveipods2

24-06-2007 14:45:40

[quoteb5c84d28e0="guelah75"]just got the free unlimited messages added to my account the other day

it gives you unlimited internet.........if you get a phone that you can tether(sp?) its like having wifi everywhere

if you have any other questions the slickdeals thread or fat wallet thread about SERO are great places to start

or ask in this thread and I will try and help you out[/quoteb5c84d28e0]

it says [quoteb5c84d28e0]Unlimited Power Vision for Power Vision Phones[/quoteb5c84d28e0]

that means TV and sat. radio.......

guelah75

24-06-2007 15:46:01

What I meant by unlimited was that you get all the channels - which you dont

here is a list of the channels that I get with "Power Vision"

Sprint Power View
Fox 24 -exclusive 25th hour
NFL network
Primetime TV
In the Motherhood
Sprint Radio
Sprint Power View Music
Copa Oro 2007
Broadway channel
Fast Lane
Movie trailers

the rest of the channels you have to buy another "package" from sprint

Sprint Power Vision TV Pack -$20/mo.
Sprint Power Vision Music Pack -- $20/mo.

the channels that come with Power Vision are not that great IMO

so just a heads up in case you're thinking of getting this for the TV and sat. radio

TryinToGetPaid

24-06-2007 18:48:56

So its Free internet - free text - free mobile to mobile (any network?) and free nights and weekends starting at 7?

My girlfriend has Sprint before they merged with Nextel - how is the service now?

Iloveipods2

24-06-2007 19:48:42

[quote07a5d2f080="TryinToGetPaid"]So its Free internet - free text - free mobile to mobile (any network?) and free nights and weekends starting at 7?

My girlfriend has Sprint before they merged with Nextel - how is the service now?[/quote07a5d2f080]

I love it. D

currently of my friends and I, I'm the one that ALWAYS gets service no matter where we go. my buddies have cingular and tmobile.

michae229

24-06-2007 19:57:43

[quote6a96f4daae="guelah75"]just got the free unlimited messages added to my account the other day

or ask in this thread and I will try and help you out[/quote6a96f4daae]

yo i just got the free evdov on my phone also you know any good apps for the treo

guelah75

24-06-2007 22:08:04

check out mRing - make your own ringtones

PdaNet - use your phone as a modem for your computer

Aces Texas Holdem - good poker game

what kind of apps you lookin for?

samz465

24-06-2007 22:42:20

What if you already have a plan..Any way to switch to this one?

guelah75

24-06-2007 22:51:38

check the slickdeals thread.....cant remember if people had any luck switching or not

Killer722

27-06-2007 12:45:30

I'm thinking about doing and getting a Razr with it. I'm just wondering about the Razr's abilities in terms of web browsing, etc. so any opinions would be sweet.

Also guelah, when I order over the phone, which perks/codes should I go for because I'm not sure about how many or which to use. Overall, what's your opinion on this deal?

Thanks.

guelah75

27-06-2007 14:49:26

The deal is wonderful,
l I pay about 45.00 bucks a month with insurance.
Dont worry about perks/codes just yet, order your phone from the SERO website and then activate it.
If the Razr is Power Vision capable you should be find.

you might have to ask them (CS) about unlimited text messages being included in the SERO package.

I called a few weeks ago and had it added with no problem

As fas as the perks go - different people have had different results - I think the best advice is to wait a few weeks after you get your service and then start calling to get the perks wink

Killer722

27-06-2007 15:15:50

Sounds cool, gonna try it. I see now that you can only order by phone. The SD thread says to try and apply the codes during the ordering process to make it easier. Think that'd be a good idea?

Also, my mom recently got Sprint on June 11, but now that I told her about the SERO plan, she wants to convert. Since it hasn't been 30 days since she started the plan, is it possible for her to cancel without penalty then get the SERO plan? If she were to be able to that, I would be adding my SERO plan to her account so we could have it on one bill. Is that possible?

Thanks for the responses. +Kma

guelah75

27-06-2007 19:00:23

with SERO you cant do a family plan to my knowledge

also you shouldnt have any trouble getting the SERO plan by ordering the phone from online and activating it with the 800 number...

as for your mother's account, never hurts to try, I told them that my mothers friend works for Sprint and that she told us about SERO and I was able to change my account from a regular account to the SERO account with only "minor" hassle - told about three hours on the phone going from one CS rep to another til they finally put me on the plan

to sign up goto the SERO website enter the zip and the email addy

pick the phone you want and SERO plan and pay simple as that

not sure what other codes to apply

ps If you do go with sprint PM me and we can both make 25 bucks ;)

Killer722

27-06-2007 19:05:12

I'm down for the ref stuff, but I'm still thinkin about it. Also, you can't order online anymore. Thanks for the help.

guelah75

27-06-2007 19:14:30

no prob glad to help

topbillin1

30-06-2007 18:55:52

Signed up, thanks D