AssociatedContent - get paid $3 - $20 for writing articles

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63770

Excel

04-06-2007 21:15:18

Hey, sorry if its been posted, I didn't see it when I searched. Also sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't know where to put it.

I just found out about this site. Pretty much, they pay you to write articles like product reviews, editorials, interviews, guides, research, news, etc. You can get between $3-$20 and more if your article gets alot of views. Your article has to be 400 words and written decently atleast, and of course no stolen work.

They have a referal program, you get $3 when someone joins using your link and gets an article published. I would be greatly appreciative if you joined using my ref link, PM me to get it. If you are uninterested in joining referred, the website is www.associatedcontent.com.

I haven't been paid yet(just found out about it 2 hours ago, sent in 3 reviews already), but there is a topic about it at A4F and they have been getting paid.

JKirk

04-06-2007 21:36:29

This probably isn't the right place but this site is awesome. I wrote two product comparisons. One on my computer mice and another one on my phones. They are fairly fast in everything they do, I think it took around 4 days from start to getting paid. I believe if you post a product comparison like I did you get paid $8 if it has proper grammar. It was a promotion but I think it's still running. Here are my reviews if anyone wants to see them

http//www.associatedcontent.com/article/246287/motorola_razr_v3_vs_blackberry_7130e.html
http//www.associatedcontent.com/article/243792/product_comparison_apple_mighty_mouse.html

The mouse one is better but the phone one is decent.

tylerc

04-06-2007 22:02:57

This seems kind of cool, I guess it's like www.expotv.com

They pay you $5 per movie to do a ~1 minute product review video, to PayPal.

XiORE

05-06-2007 13:30:13

Woah thanks for all the links guys, this seems like somthing i could get into D

Excel

05-06-2007 17:53:23

Looks like they are running a new promo
[quoteb4fb1e30e4]
Show What You Know Summer Special Content Offer

AC is The People's Media Company, and the perfect place to "show what you know." This summer we challenge you to create content on ten things you know about.

Through the end of July, we're offering $8 and up for well-written or produced content that demonstrates an expert/experienced voice. The subject is up to you - just make sure it follows our submission guidelines and is specific enough to offer good details. Next, search the library beforehand to make sure that your content will be a unique addition.

Here are some topic examples

Back to the Basics Basketball Drills to Sharpen Offensive Footwork
The Best Boutiques in Houston
Living with __ Disease
How to Get Music Off Your Ipod and onto Your Computer
Student's Guide to ___ Campus
Craft or home improvement tutorials....

... just think about what you know, write it down, then expand on what you know through research, interviews and taking photos or shooting video. Be sure to indicate your experience towards the beginning of each submission - i.e. discuss what makes you an authority on your subject.

To make sure your content receives the special offer, please

- Only submit articles, reviews or interviews that are at least 500 words in length
- Only submit vidoes that are 1 minute long and demonstrate good audio and lighting
- Put the letters "CSO" within the sub-headline field upon submission

Offer lasts through July 31, 2007. AC reserves the right to decline any content if it is low quality, too general or doesn't demonstrate real experience.[/quoteb4fb1e30e4]