Wanted : Sealed 30GB iPod Video (Black)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63130

JennyWren

26-05-2007 20:07:09

So...my boyfriend lost the 30GB Video iPod I gave him (the first freebie I ever got, FlashiPods4Free). There's a chance one of us threw it out as it was in a plastic bag where he puts his lunch garbage when he comes home from work. We've looked pretty hard for it (I just went through a week's worth of garbage from our entire two-suite household, yuck). Anyhoo, it might have been me that tossed it and his birthday is coming up so....

Yeah, anyone got one? It would take me a while to finish another site for one. Reasonable prices only, I can get one off Craigslist but I'd rather my money go to another freebie-ist. Latest generation please.

Thank you!

Insanekitten

27-05-2007 04:23:59

Aw that totally sucks... I've had something similar happen to me before I put my work shoes in a plastic bag after work, 'cause I like to switch out of them since they're not as comfortable. I left it by the front entrance of my boyfriend's place, and his roomate thought it was garbage and threw it out. They could've been saved too had it not been garbage day the next day...

Though an iPod totally sucks cause those are more valuable. (

Anyhoo, while I don't have an extra video iPod lying around, I might possibly have a brand new, factory sealed, Black 2GB Nano iPod (newer gen), which I'm looking to sell for $120 shipped.