JAKE PLUMMER SIGNED FOOTBALL AND SHIRT

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61399

Heyjude

04-05-2007 17:25:02

I HAVE ONE FOOTBALL LEFT, IT IS AN ARIZONA CARDINALS FOOTBALL, HAS A LITTLE WEAR AND TEAR ON IT BUT SIGNATURE IS STILL CLEAR AND GREAT! [/color\
HE DOES A CELEBRITY BOWL A RAMA ONCE A YEAR FOR HIS PERSONAL CHARITY ORGANIZATION. I HAVE THE ONLY BOWLING JERSEY HE SIGNED THIS PAST YEAR. THERE WERE ONLY 30 SHIRTS AND THEY WERE GIVEN TO CELEBRITY'S ONLY (I GOT MINE BECAUSE HE'S MY BROTHER AND I WAS INVOLVED IN RUNNING THE THING) BUT IT'S FOR SALE ALSO. [/colorcc42505453]

FOOTBALL $150
BOWLING JERSEY $300 ONE OF A KIND!!!! [/colorcc42505453]

Gooogler

04-05-2007 19:04:19

This guy used to go to my church.

Heyjude

05-05-2007 14:12:42

where are you from? bcuz he's my youngest brother and i'll tell you he hasn't gone to church for a long time LOL what religion are you becuz we are a spcific religion

Gooogler

06-05-2007 07:59:19

Jake Plummer is your youngest brother? He went to Lookout Mountain community church for a while.

TryinToGetPaid

06-05-2007 08:54:19

She says he is. Can we see a picture of him that is not findable on the web? Like one of him going to Denver, getting blown, and forgetting to shave his beard....

Gooogler

06-05-2007 16:55:54

Guess he doesn't pass on the wealth much....

Mr_BlinG6969

08-05-2007 12:39:17

Jake plummers sister does freebie sites, highly unlikely rofl

stueybaby17

08-05-2007 13:55:36

[quote3d396c0778="Mr_BlinG6969"]Jake plummers sister does freebie sites, highly unlikely rofl[/quote3d396c0778]

I'm shocked. And kinda wondering why there is only one football left?? If Jake Plummer was my brother I'd assume he would just sign another football for me if I asked him too.

Although I dont' much like him, well now i'm really indifferent. But back in the day when I used to be a big Cowboys fan, I didn't like him.

Heyjude

09-05-2007 20:54:25

yes, he's my youngest brother. I'm doing these sites because it's fun and I like to make money. It's not like he's standing in my dad's house just handing out 100 dollar bills. He bought me a house in 2001, we all have a share of a business in Boise (well it's in Emmett, Idaho, it's a housing development and me, Brett, and Eric all share it 1/3, 1/3, 1/3) Jake is a great guy. yes, I have some pix, where do you want me to send them. I'll just put one of them on my profile and you can see it there. Should I set up a whole slide show? Jesus, what's the big deal? I mean he's a guy, he happened to play in the NFL for a few years, but he'll always be my youngest brother and nothing will ever change. I was born first, and my parents were still onlly 16 and in high school. They put me up for adoption. Then 2 years later, they got pregnant again with Brett my brother (he went to Brown University and is a certified "genius" he set 2 track records at Brown University, anyway, then 2 years later, Eric, he's the Western US Handball champion (took after my dad who was also handball champion in his day) then 9 years after I was born, little Jason was born, yes his real name is Jason Steven(my dad's first name) then the rest is history. I was always a part of the family and when Steve and Marilyn finally got married and did the family thing, I became a part of it also even though technically I had been given up for adoption. I was always a part of things though. I love them, they are wonderful people, everyone of them. Jake has taken a lot of shit from people from all over, if you want to trash him do it somewhere else because I doubt that you could do any better than he did and if you could then why weren't you out there making 20 million dollars and playing for the cardinals and then the broncos. LIke I said, Jake has taken a lot of shit and lip from losers who think that they have a right to judge his career and they don't. If you're going to spend your time WONDERING if I'm Jake's sister then you're pathetic. Why in the hell would someone say they are his sister when they weren't I'll pull the old picture out and get one scanned. I'll put the one of my kids with Ricky Williams also, okay? he was out a couple years ago at Jakes Celebrity bowl-a-rama and we all had a good time.........so look for my pix and then you can choke on it!!!!!!!!!!

oh and P.S. it was the last little mini football I had left that was a ARIZONA CARDINALS football. When he was in Arizona, we had a sack of little mini leather footballs and this happened to be the last one. the bowl-a-rama bowling shirt is a one of a kind and my brother Eric runs jakes website and was going to sell it there but since I have it I decided I'd try to sell it but I can see nobody here is worth selling it to. I have really met some neat people on here and then I've met some real ass holes and you people who have nothing better to do than wonder whether someone is who they really are is just absolutely boring. Get a life! I am not starving, I am trading to make money like anyone else. My kids and I get to go to Hawaii every February with the whole family and we all go to Cabo every June right after the kids football camp here in Boise that Jake runs every year. If you've got $200 send your kid, huh? I'll get you registered, give me your name, etc and we'll get him in.

slambam

09-05-2007 22:18:44

Well what are the odds of Plummers family being on here? Honestly I didn't believe you but maybe you are I don't know, it's just someone I really wouldn't expect. I am a Bronco fan and a fan of his. Sure he made a few bonehead plays, but it happens, and he did lead the team to the AFC Championship game a couple years ago. I've always liked him, I remember watching him sneak in the endzone, and end up losing that tough game to Ohio St in his last game at ASU. I hope he enjoys his retirement. Your lucky, he's the kind of person I could only wish to meet and your his sibling, but I guess it's not big deal to you.

Heyjude

10-05-2007 08:29:41

I spent like 5 minutes putting this together from just pictures that were not already put into albums, etc. here ya go, I hope you choke on it for those who were such smart arses about it !

http//img523.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img523/3088/1178809596uyz.smil

stueybaby17

10-05-2007 09:13:18

[quote8be31fbbe2="Heyjude"]I spent like 5 minutes putting this together from just pictures that were not already put into albums, etc. here ya go, I hope you choke on it for those who were such smart arses about it !

http//img523.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img523/3088/1178809596uyz.smil[/quote8be31fbbe2]

I wasn't trying to be a big dick. I just didnt' think that it was true, because out of all the trillions of people on the internet you can find quite a few that are related to jake plummer, probably hundredes of thousands. Especially if they are selling his merchandise. And how many of them are actually related??? I dont' think that many. So I guess you might be able to see my and others reason for speculation. Sorry for doubting you.

And as for me not likeing Jake. It's just part of the game. Every sports fan has a team or a player that they just dislike. I was a huge cowboys fan (not anymore) but at the time jake was QB for the Cardinals and well Cowboys and Cardinals was a big rivalry game in the same division. And Jake was a good QB and made the games tough for the cowboys. . . hence my reasoning. I could care less either way right now, I'm not a cowboys fan anymore, he doesn't play with the cardianals. . .

I'm sorry for offending you, but you have to look at it from another POV also. I'm sure you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you I was selling Ryan Howards jersey, and he was related to me roll And I'm sure your brother understands that not all people will like him because of who he is as a player. Is there anybody that plays anysport that you dont' like because they make your favorite team lose games? Or any actor you dislike for any reason?