BOSE HOME THEATER SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM! USED. $1000

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60868

Moojuice83

28-04-2007 13:42:35

This is my listing pasted straight out of craigslist. check it out if you wanna. im in seattle/pierce county. PM with interests and for pics. i have a lot. I will take paypal also or whatever else you might be able to think of.

This is for a used Bose Home Theater system(COMPLETE PACKAGE) in which was purchased online about a year or so ago. It was only temporary to have this system and then I was going to sell it so here it is. Price is negotiable. Here is everything that comes with it. FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND PERFECT WORKING ORDER!! total weight is just over 80lbs. buyer pays shipping on top of the agreed price.

Item Specifics

- Acoustimass 25 Series 2 Subwoofer

- Lifestyle 5 AM FM CD Receiver

- 5 WORLD FAMOUS red line double cube acoustimass speakers

- Remote Control

- All necessary cables and wires!

I only have the base Picture available but if you would like more pics, I can email them all to you. This system weighs about 80lbs in the box. PLease also note that this doesn't come with a DVD player, the console ONLY HAS a CD player, but you can easily HOOK UP a DVD player so that you will have sound for your movies and such. We will meet at a neutral location, you can hands on check out the item, and cash will be exchanged. PLEASE note the "CASH" amount for whatever price it is that we agree upon. I will not accept anything else but cash. The system has recently been unboxed so that you may now take a look at exactly what you are buying and see all the cords and cables and see how they hook up and such. I am seriously trying to get rid of this thing. NEGOTIATIONS are accepted. I need to get rid of this thing ASAP!!!!
253-230-2542 if you have any questions. My name is Bruce, so if you get the voicemail, just leave me a message with your contact info and I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks for your understanding

Moojuice83

01-05-2007 22:29:40

bump