Gillette M3 Power razors and Football Cards (Low-high end)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60651

theanswer3mw

25-04-2007 17:18:41

http//smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/theanswer3mw84/ There is a link to the football cards for sale. If you like anything, lmk and we can work on a price.

I also have 200 gillette M3 Power razors for sale. Was selling on ebay and lost my supplier and just have not listed them yet. they go for about $1/blade +shipping on ebay. I will sell for less than ebay prices if you are interested. I sold a few thousand on ebay and had about 5% returned because they were said to be dull. If you are interested, take that into account because I am not refunding on them because I want them gone.

I am listing things here instead of ebay because I am out of paypal and would like to be able to pay my regfs on green and don't want to wait 2 weeks for the $. Thanks alot.

stueybaby17

25-04-2007 18:04:54

How much would you sell them for here?

theanswer3mw

25-04-2007 18:36:38

The razors? How many would you want?

stueybaby17

25-04-2007 18:59:53

I dunno not a lot. Maybe like 5 to see if I like them.

theanswer3mw

25-04-2007 19:24:24

5 packs? or 5 razors? They come in packs of 4.

stueybaby17

25-04-2007 19:31:13

Oh ok, so is it like 4 razors and 4 handles or is this the refill packs that you are selling?

If they come in packs of four handles with blades I'd be interrested in 1-2 packages for now.

ILoveToys

25-04-2007 20:45:08

[quote92d97ec5ef="theanswer3mw"]http//smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/theanswer3mw84/ There is a link to the football cards for sale. If you like anything, lmk and we can work on a price.

I also have 200 gillette M3 Power razors for sale. Was selling on ebay and lost my supplier and just have not listed them yet. they go for about $1/blade +shipping on ebay. I will sell for less than ebay prices if you are interested. I sold a few thousand on ebay and had about 5% returned because they were said to be dull. If you are interested, take that into account because I am not refunding on them because I want them gone.

I am listing things here instead of ebay because I am out of paypal and would like to be able to pay my regfs on green and don't want to wait 2 weeks for the $. Thanks alot.[/quote92d97ec5ef]

So you lost your connection to the fake china made knock offs. That sucks.....How do you know they are knockoffs...Because not even walmart could afford to sell the real thing for $1 a piece.

http//www.fakeblades.com

theanswer3mw

26-04-2007 11:59:20

[quotef9b554b6fb="stueybaby17"]Oh ok, so is it like 4 razors and 4 handles or is this the refill packs that you are selling?

If they come in packs of four handles with blades I'd be interrested in 1-2 packages for now.[/quotef9b554b6fb]
No, no handles. just the heads.

theanswer3mw

26-04-2007 12:06:58

[quotec465323ea4="ILoveToys"][quotec465323ea4="theanswer3mw"]http//smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/theanswer3mw84/ There is a link to the football cards for sale. If you like anything, lmk and we can work on a price.

I am listing things here instead of ebay because I am out of paypal and would like to be able to pay my regfs on green and don't want to wait 2 weeks for the $. Thanks alot.[/quotec465323ea4]

So you lost your connection to the fake china made knock offs. That sucks.....How do you know they are knockoffs...Because not even walmart could afford to sell the real thing for $1 a piece.

http//www.fakeblades.com[/quotec465323ea4]
Well, it seems as though they may be fake. I did not buy from China, so I don't know where the guy got them from. Like I said, I had about 5% returned do to dullness, which I gave full refunds for, so I had my suspicions. That was part of the reason why I did not strongly go after a new supplier. I use these blades myself, and don't have problems with them. As far as that site goes, mine are M3 Power, not Turbo's, but I would imagine that they could be done the same way. Not arguing, just curious, how do you know what price Wal-Mart gets them for?

stueybaby17

26-04-2007 12:17:15

I dont' have the handle for it, so nevermind.

ILoveToys

26-04-2007 13:25:29

I have no idea what price walmart gets them from, but they don't sell them anywhere near that cheap, so why would people on ebay? It just doesn't make sense that huge retailer like Walmart would sell them for more than somebody on ebay....

theanswer3mw

26-04-2007 14:07:01

[quote936304539f="ILoveToys"]I have no idea what price walmart gets them from, but they don't sell them anywhere near that cheap, so why would people on ebay? It just doesn't make sense that huge retailer like Walmart would sell them for more than somebody on ebay....[/quote936304539f]
Yeah, except Wal-Mart has the means, people on ebay have to take what they can get. I know I was only making about $.20/blade profit on average. I was happy with it, just tried to do it in bulk.

ILoveToys

26-04-2007 18:35:52

Do you honestly think Gillette would sell the blades to retailers for under a buck, and let them charge what they do????? Something tells me Walmart is paying more than a buck a piece themselves from P & G.

stueybaby17

26-04-2007 19:37:41

[quotee88bba5d03="ILoveToys"]Do you honestly think Gillette would sell the blades to retailers for under a buck, and let them charge what they do????? Something tells me Walmart is paying more than a buck a piece themselves from P & G.[/quotee88bba5d03]

Although wal-mart does make a ton of money from sails, most of their profits come from interrest. It sounds weird but it's how it works. They actually dont' make that much from each sale. Somewhere around 10%.

Wal-mart has a contract with the people that they buy goods from that they don't have to pay them for like 60 days or something. So they get the stuff they sell and get money for it but dont' pay for it, they make money from the interest from it. It might not seem like it would work, but with the business wal-mart does it makes them a ton of money.