$25 From ING Direct

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57954

Big War Bird

27-03-2007 10:37:51

The online back ING Direct will give you $25 if you open a new account and deposit $250. You don't have to keep the $250 in there, but you do have to keep your account open for 1 month to be credited the $25.

So what is in this for me?

If you let me refer you I can get $10 in my account. You don't need to referred by anyone, but if you let me do it I can give you a gift of $1 into your new account. So you a total of $26 for nothing

I can do a total of 25 of these. All that I need is your Name and email address and ING will send you an email with the offer.

Allen626

27-03-2007 12:40:53

Yeah you have to keep the 250$ in for 3 months to get the money. I just recently opened a online banking account and went with HSBC because you get a ATM card and the APR is higher. Its like 5.05% compared to ings 4.5% and 6% until like april 31s or 1st.

TryinToGetPaid

27-03-2007 12:44:43

On this subject, I need a high yield savings account (online) that can work with my current bank account -- How is this one?

Big War Bird

27-03-2007 12:55:36

[quotefbc14b8d6d="TryinToGetPaid"]On this subject, I need a high yield savings account (online) that can work with my current bank account -- How is this one?[/quotefbc14b8d6d]

I have absolutely no problems transferring monies back and forth between my checking and ING Savings. Much like Paypal, your ING account is linked to your regular bank account. The current Annual Percentage Yeild is 4.5% for a regular savings account. A one year CD is currently 5.1%

Here are the rules from ING

"Rules of the game Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $250. Initial deposit does not include bonus or gift funds. $10 thank you bonus is deposited at time of new account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days. The person you refer will have 30 days to use the special referral link in the email to open an Orange Savings Account before it expires. $25 account opening bonus only available for new accounts with a new Customer as the primary owner. Bonus will be posted as interest income to your account."

Big War Bird

16-04-2007 11:13:47

bump