HOLY CRAP!! *UNLIM FREE BK BURGERS* *McD TRICK"

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57320

chrome89k

20-03-2007 14:24:45

http//www.omlette.net/uniterror/projects/bk/

I found a thread in fatwallet forums about free burgers...

some created some sort code generator for coupons to get free burgers...

not sure how it works yet, but im watching the fatwallet forums reports to see if anyone actually pulls it off...

if you wanna watch the posts as well to see wuts going on go to

http//www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=714569&newest=1#last

LET ME KNOW WUTSUP

If this thing is legit... im ready for my karma to go SKYROCKETING !!!

Trust me im going to go try this next time i go to BK... which isnt that much, but for a free burger... HELL YEA!

EDIT... while we are on the topic of burgers... thought this was kinda interesting as well

step one go to mcdonalds.
step two order a double cheesburger from the $1.00 menu.
step three this is the most important step....say "dress it like a "big mac".
step four enjoy your "big mac" minus the extra bun in the middle. (was the bun really worth the extra $1.29 anyway???)

i've done this at three different mcdonalds. everytime i do it, the receipt says "double cheeseburger...change to big mac sc."

you get "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a cheesburger bun." LOL!!

-extreme d from sd

stueybaby17

20-03-2007 14:43:46

Oh, that isn't completly free. You need to get a recipt first and buy like fries and a soda or something. But it does work I've done it before. I foget how it works but there is a pattern for how it works. I used to have all the codes. But I lost them.

chrome89k

20-03-2007 14:46:07

thats the generator ... the first link i put up... im glad it works tho...

i generated quite a few codes and wrote them down and put thme in my wallet in case i get hungry

wuts the pattern that your talkin about tho?

AND id consider it a FREE burger... who in their right mind wouldnt wanna FREE burger after buying just a measly little frys

zr2152

20-03-2007 15:23:17

cool thanks

XiORE

20-03-2007 15:25:04

God damn, they call burger king down here hungry jacks, damn it i wish they were running the same deal !!

chrome89k

20-03-2007 15:26:11

ooo i just noticed your from down under... u guys dont have BK!!!!

lol hungry jacks is such an Australian sounding name for a type of BK lol

nytrate

20-03-2007 15:30:07

does the triple bypass come free too? )

nytrate

20-03-2007 15:31:52

Hungry Jacks is identical to BK. Even the sign is identical to that of the old BK signs (the words sandwiched between a burger bun)

Oh, the things I saw sitting at the window in the Hungry Jacks in Kings Cross, Sydney. Talk about people watching! No where else can you get a greasy burger and watch drug dealers and prostitutes mingle with overly drunk backpackers. It's people watching at it's finest.

chrome89k

20-03-2007 15:36:35

[quote341ac851e1="nytrate"]Hungry Jacks is identical to BK. Even the sign is identical to that of the old BK signs (the words sandwiched between a burger bun)

Oh, the things I saw sitting at the window in the Hungry Jacks in Kings Cross, Sydney. Talk about people watching! No where else can you get a greasy burger and watch drug dealers and prostitutes mingle with overly drunk backpackers. It's people watching at it's finest.[/quote341ac851e1]

you must be all knowing... i see you posting facts from everything from religious beliefs to Out of country Burger joints...

besides the topic... are u smart... ur in college right? majoring in? want to be a?

stueybaby17

20-03-2007 16:44:22

[quote3e686bd836="chrome89k"]thats the generator ... the first link i put up... im glad it works tho...

i generated quite a few codes and wrote them down and put thme in my wallet in case i get hungry

wuts the pattern that your talkin about tho?

AND id consider it a FREE burger... who in their right mind wouldnt wanna FREE burger after buying just a measly little frys[/quote3e686bd836]

I forget exactly but the generator has something to do with what month it is and some number from somewhere. I forget exactly. I didn't use a generator but i was just given a whole bunch of codes. All you need is the first three or four letters to be right, because they dont' check the numbers.

chrome89k

20-03-2007 16:47:12

yea i heard that... you think there is anywhere i can go to find out which months r participating?

stueybaby17

20-03-2007 18:00:22

[quoteed2de8a41e="chrome89k"]yea i heard that... you think there is anywhere i can go to find out which months r participating?[/quoteed2de8a41e]

I dunno, I used to have them. It is every month. It's just each month is a different code. I don't have them on my computer anymore.

I got them from another forum a long time ago.

chrome89k

20-03-2007 18:02:28

o arite... sounds good to me... guess we'll find out... i generated a bunch of codes today, wrote them down... and next time im hungry and near a BK, ill stop in... Thanks for the tips though

theysayjump

20-03-2007 20:35:56

So in other words, lets all defraud Burger King?

Tholek

20-03-2007 22:50:56

I remember going out late at night years ago during the Monopoly contests, and grabbing up the newspaper gamepieces that always had a free McD item. Was nice back then, but wouldn't do it now. Too easy to get fat with stuff like this.

dmorris68

21-03-2007 05:46:28

[quote8b2b187541="theysayjump"]So in other words, lets all defraud Burger King?[/quote8b2b187541]
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read this. My finger got tired hovering over the Lock button, so I went and had a burger instead.

P

j/k, but seriously this reeks of fraud.

nytrate

21-03-2007 06:14:46

[quote4d1c16ea55="chrome89k"]
you must be all knowing... i see you posting facts from everything from religious beliefs to Out of country Burger joints...

besides the topic... are u smart... ur in college right? majoring in? want to be a?[/quote4d1c16ea55]

Is that a dig?

Uhm, actually I know about Hungry Jacks because I lived for several months in Australia. What's wrong with that? Yea, that's really all knowing!

All knowing? I just post opinions and things how I see them. Having certain religious beliefs does not make one "all knowing" it makes one opinionated.

I don't consider myself smart, but this forum is not exactly the pinnacle of internet intellectualism. I post on other forums where I can have those sort of discussions and often I post similar stuff here without thinking. Not that it matters, but to answer your question, I am going to University of Pennsylvania in the fall. I'll probably end up changing my major as I can't decide. I applied for a double in business and philosophy but will probably change it to a double in journalism or creative writing and physics. I also got accepted to MIT and Brown but I want to stay close to home.

TryinToGetPaid

21-03-2007 06:25:01

"but this forum is not exactly the pinnacle of internet intellectualism"

Obviously you have not heard of our Dmorris....

And calling everyone here dumb, just makes you like dumb. Honestly, me posting on these forums and me in real life is 2 different people. I am not sure how everyone else is because I do not know them, therefore I can not speak for them.

nytrate

21-03-2007 06:57:28

who called anyone dumb? I just said it isn't the peak of internet intellectualism. It isn't. I post to a few forums all which are capable of having thoughtful debates and have posts full of insight and knowledge. This just is not one of them. I'm not insulting anyone here, it's just how I perceive this board. I'm actually getting pretty sick of this forum and will not be posting much in the future aside from making trades and such.

For example, all I did was post something about the Australian version of BK and I was told I must be "all knowing". Please, I don't need snarky little comebacks for everything I say. I was just adding to the conversation, giving some info I had obtained by traveling. People take offense to that? that's sad.

That's all I'll say thug4life. I could say more but I have trades going and don't really feel like being banned.

TryinToGetPaid

21-03-2007 07:12:19

I will sure miss you.....

chrome89k

21-03-2007 17:02:16

[quoted555b89f68="nytrate"][quoted555b89f68="chrome89k"]

besides the topic... are u smart... ur in college right? majoring in? want to be a?[/quoted555b89f68]

Is that a dig?

Uhm, actually I know about Hungry Jacks because I lived for several months in Australia. What's wrong with that? Yea, that's really all knowing!

All knowing? I just post opinions and things how I see them. Having certain religious beliefs does not make one "all knowing" it makes one opinionated.

I don't consider myself smart, but this forum is not exactly the pinnacle of internet intellectualism. I post on other forums where I can have those sort of discussions and often I post similar stuff here without thinking. Not that it matters, but to answer your question, I am going to University of Pennsylvania in the fall. I'll probably end up changing my major as I can't decide. I applied for a double in business and philosophy but will probably change it to a double in journalism or creative writing and physics. I also got accepted to MIT and Brown but I want to stay close to home.[/quoted555b89f68]

arite nytrate... calm down... not everyone on these forums is "digging" at you... i was quite to the contrary, admiring/commenting on you... i just think you are KNOWLEDGEABLE... and ur obviously smart applying to those schools... congrats....

once again... NOT A DIG... but a complement.... i may actually find myself at penn state... a bit of a dumber school, but nearby... ur a senior in HS?

nytrate

21-03-2007 18:07:22

Word...just sounded like sarcasm to me, my bad. No I graduated HS already. Penn State is a damn good school, don't kid yourself. It's not easy to get into and is pretty freaking competitive. Even if you're at a satellite school it's still going to Penn State

chrome89k

21-03-2007 18:32:43

thats true... im happy with whatever falls in front of me... honestly idk wut im in for... im naturally bright, but extremely lazy... just intelligence has gotten me into decent schools like that... i may consider NYU also, but idk... my work ethic is for the birds and my parents r on me for that one, but so far its decent, cant complain...

n yea sorry for sounding sarcastic, none meant, hopefully none taken

nytrate

21-03-2007 18:47:14

yea I'm the same way. Only reason I got into UPenn was my SATs. I slacked off thru high school even though i was in the ap/honors track. I wasn't a good student...I cut all the time and basically fooled around. Nailing the SATs with an almost perfect score is the only thing that saved me.

I realize I'm going to have to focus a bit more on school work in college but I'm sure I will anyways since college will be much more intense. Especially in a competitive school, I think I will do well with the pressure of that. Also, having interesting classes and bright instructors will help a lot with keeping me interested.

chrome89k

21-03-2007 18:48:50

thats always helpful... i hope i get inspired the same way...

god help me that i dont waste a talent... hopefully ill pull through...

wut year is it for u in college?

Big War Bird

22-03-2007 06:36:37

@Chrome89k & nytrate

You are in for a nasty shock if you don't get you work ethic straightened out. The first year or two of college is pretty easy, but in my experience when you get into your higher level major courses your profs are going to expect high quality work. You won't get by by being being naturally smart. They will expect you to have your shit together.

My brother in law who is now an executive at a Fortune 500 was going to night school and he complained in class about the work load. The prof looked at him and said, "Where do you work?"

"I'm a mailman."

The professor just look at at and in front of the whole class told him, "Mailmen make good money," and carried on with the lecture.

That's cold! And that was a freaking night school, not U of P or Penn State.

chrome89k

22-03-2007 10:53:23

yea i mean... i hope im just being juvenile and i grow out of it... i mean isnt it natural for seniors to get "senioritis"... i just hope it doesnt carry over anywhere near my studies in college... im going to make a point of it so i dont end up being a mailman...

Paczki

23-03-2007 12:39:55

i just had a double cheese burger dressed like a big mac... it was good

chrome89k

23-03-2007 14:09:49

[quoteb940b75fd1="Paczki"]i just had a double cheese burger dressed like a big mac... it was good[/quoteb940b75fd1]

you just got one today and it worked?

Paczki

23-03-2007 14:20:47

yea, just came back from McD with another (2) $1 big macs P

chrome89k

23-03-2007 18:48:54

wow lol... arite im def gunna go now.. i learned about it, but havent gone to mcD to actually try it... sweet

Gooogler

28-03-2007 23:39:33

[quotecec59feba9="chrome89k"]If this thing is legit... im ready for my karma to go SKYROCKETING !!!
[/quotecec59feba9]

roll

stueybaby17

29-03-2007 13:10:35

[quote625f4ad49c="chrome89k"]

EDIT... while we are on the topic of burgers... thought this was kinda interesting as well

step one go to mcdonalds.
step two order a double cheesburger from the $1.00 menu.
step three this is the most important step....say "dress it like a "big mac".
step four enjoy your "big mac" minus the extra bun in the middle. (was the bun really worth the extra $1.29 anyway???)

i've done this at three different mcdonalds. everytime i do it, the receipt says "double cheeseburger...change to big mac sc."

you get "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a cheesburger bun." LOL!!

-extreme d from sd[/quote625f4ad49c]

So you get the special sauce, and lettuce? Instead of ketchup? Right?

I think I just like teh double cheeseburger better, and i think I'd sound retarded saying "dress it like a big mac" oops

chrome89k

29-03-2007 14:20:08

i told them dress it like a big mac and thought it was pretty funny... ur young just have some fun wit the people haha.... i love doing a little... robert deniro accent while ordering.... or some sylvester stalone shit

Sstaceyrae21

08-04-2007 12:23:38

OK- I live in a very small toen in northern WI. , were everyone know each other. We are lucky that we have a fast food joint in this town. I read this thread and the next day I went to Mcdonald's and tried - I ordered a dbl cheeseburger through the drive thru, and I added nice and loudly "dress it like a big mac". Now mind you just because it was my lunch break it was 3pm so it was slow in the drive through and inside. There was car behind me. Needless to say - I am a big mouth and apparently the inside workers all heard me and I was able to hear them all laughing and "mocking" me. I pulled up and the smiles were wide and I did get a 1.00 Big Mac and a smile. I also heard in the drive thru speaker from the car behind me to "dress it like a Big Mac". Apparently I have a bigger mouth than I thought! I guess I can tell my kids I am cool and started a new trend!!!!

chrome89k

10-04-2007 13:54:27

glad to hear it... yea i tried it at my mcdonalds and they told me they would have to charge me more... i said... so it really does exist? they said yea... but they were trying to charge me more... im going to try again with someone who speaks a bit more english )

spread da word!

manOFice

10-04-2007 14:04:20

I got

Sir..we don't dress our burgers, we add condiments and gave me a double cheese burger...

Thanks chrome for making me look like an idiot =P =P =P

Paczki

10-04-2007 14:20:53

Then just ask... add Big Mac Sauce, lettuce and whatever

chrome89k

10-04-2007 14:50:46

[quoted3deebf3e2="O4F-Manofice"]I got

Sir..we don't dress our burgers, we add condiments and gave me a double cheese burger...

Thanks chrome for making me look like an idiot =P =P =P[/quoted3deebf3e2]

lmao... wutever... honestly im going to ask every single time... and possibly make a documentary on different answers i get... kuz some of my friends tell me some funny stories...

actually thats a good idea.. my next FIPG project from the people for the people is going to be a "dress it like a bigmac special"

manOFice

11-04-2007 08:50:36

heh, I was just kidding...but me and the wife just order double cheese burgs w/mac sauce....mmmm

chrome89k

11-04-2007 10:37:38

yea true... ur married @ 23?