Selling Black Motorola Razr Basically Brand New!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55343

chazdouglas

28-02-2007 09:54:44

Im wanting to sell my black moto razr, my old black razr had a factory problem, so i sent it back and got a new one, except, they made me keep the back battery cover off of my original which has two small scratches on it, will gladly provide pictures as the scratches are minimal. They also made me keep the battery, which is fine because the battery works perfectly. Now i've switched to verizon, so i dont have any need for it. My offer is $120.00 shippped. Here is the picture of the back cover, the two scratches are are the top left and right on the back cover.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

stueybaby17

28-02-2007 10:22:28

Haha i was gonna say that it looked like more scratches than 2 but then I realized that the plastic protection film was still on it.

I would have bought this a week ago. I just got a V3xx on Sunday.

He is a good trader and trustworth (in my book anyway) for anybody that is interrested.

chazdouglas

28-02-2007 11:38:14

haha. i was going to say that in my descripton, but i thought everyone would be able to figure it out. If anyone would like me to put it on ebay for whatever buy it now price we decide on, i would be willing to do that, if you were not comfortable with my tr on this forum.