Nutrisystem Buddy Bucks

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54913

harley_girl1963

23-02-2007 14:16:56

Ever think about doing Nutrisystem? I am a member and can get you a coupon for $30 off your first order. On top of that you get a week of food for free. email= me at email=harley_girl1963@yahoo.comharley_girl1963@yahoo.com me at email=harley_girl1963@yahoo.comharley_girl1963@yahoo.com/email if you are interested in saving $30 on your first month of Nutrisystem.

OrderGiftsFree

23-02-2007 14:23:53

The use of promotional codes can often prevent the offer from crediting. I have the offer on my sites and wouldn't be surprised if it voids the credit. But of course the coupon would be awesome if you don't care about doing an offer ;)

harley_girl1963

23-02-2007 14:29:01

My guess is that people who are doing offers for cash are looking for the cheapest way out. Having to purchase $300 worth of Nutrisystem is not my idea of getting out of an offer cheap.

I thought this was a buy/sell thread and I was just using it as my opportunity to offer buddy bucks. If someone is truly interested in Nutrisystem, I can save them $30, possibly even $80 as I have another promotional code.

Sorry if I overstepped your offers, I just posted a buy/sell topic completely aside from trading. Seriously though, do you really get that many credits for Nutrisystem? Honestly, do you? wink