FS: Mac Mini

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51548

CollidgeGraduit

15-01-2007 11:12:55

This is the first model mac mini that FreePay sent out when the Mini launched. I don't know the specs offhand, and I don't have time to look them up at the moment. I do know that it doesn't have the DVD burner or bluetooth.

If you are interested, I can get the specs on it tonight. I'll even include the DVI-to-Svideo converter, which I used for streaming video to my television. It makes for a great setup.

I'd like to get a couple hundred for it, so make me an offer.

mcal44

15-01-2007 15:10:58

[quotee3dc5e9d06="CollidgeGraduit"]This is the first model mac mini that FreePay sent out when the Mini launched. I don't know the specs offhand, and I don't have time to look them up at the moment. I do know that it doesn't have the DVD burner or bluetooth.

If you are interested, I can get the specs on it tonight. I'll even include the DVI-to-Svideo converter, which I used for streaming video to my television. It makes for a great setup.

I'd like to get a couple hundred for it, so make me an offer.[/quotee3dc5e9d06]

I'm interested, so if you could find the specs that would be great - is it new?

CollidgeGraduit

15-01-2007 15:23:06

[quotefc19f7719f="mcal44"][quotefc19f7719f="CollidgeGraduit"]This is the first model mac mini that FreePay sent out when the Mini launched. I don't know the specs offhand, and I don't have time to look them up at the moment. I do know that it doesn't have the DVD burner or bluetooth.

I'd like to get a couple hundred for it, so make me an offer.[/quotefc19f7719f]

I'm interested, so if you could find the specs that would be great - is it new?[/quotefc19f7719f]

It's about 2 years old, but it's in like-new condition. It's rarely been used until recently, when I started using it for streaming downloaded videos to my TV. Here are the specs I found.

The Brand New Apple Mac mini (80GB)

li 1.42GHz PowerPC G4
li 256MB DDR333 SDRAM
li ATI Radeon 9200 with 32MB DDR video memory
li Comes with 80GB harddrive
li iLife ’05, Mac OS X v10.3 “Panther,” Quicken 2005 for Mac, Nanosaur 2, Marble Blast Gold
li Built-in Ethernet and modem
li Slot-loading Combo drive
li DVI or VGA video output
li Just 6.5 inches wide and 2 inches tall
li Weighs only 2.9 lbs