Prepaidvisasonline.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51036

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 09:22:37

prepaid visas that you can buy online instead of having to go to the store

ClassAct

08-01-2007 09:31:14

ur page needs some work, doesnt even same safe to order from it, email==visagiftcardsonline@yahoo.comvisagiftcardsonline@yahoo.com=visagiftcardsonline@yahoo.comvisagiftcardsonline@yahoo.com/email to order, u you should use an email at ur domain name, and most people here know they can got o simon and spend a buck and get it themselves.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 10:29:02

we offer two ways of sending us requests, either from the e-mail adress you mentioned or from the form on the website which leads directly to our domain e-mail address which happens to email==yahooyellow@prepaidvisasonline.comyahooyellow@prepaidvisasonline.com=yahooyellow@prepaidvisasonline.comyahooyellow@prepaidvisasonline.com/email furthermore

1.) A lot of online retailers have blocked simon gift cards, mine however still work since they do not originate online.
2.) Simon has outsourced their customer support and it from my experience can be a major hassle.
3.) We dont ask for any info upfront, that way you can register or not register the card when you recieve it.
4.) We buy our cards with cash, this prevents our cards from being capable of being traced. Once the cards reach you and you are satisfied with the product we shred the cards, unless of course you want us to send you actual physical card. So there is no way that our cards can lead back to anyone liek other cards that are purchased online or with credit cards can.

Gigante

08-01-2007 10:33:49

Yeah, Simon sucks, don't use them. I spent 5hrs to get a damn card for a friend because I owed him money. They kept questioning that I was buying the card with someone else's credit card because i was sending it to someone else.

ClassAct

08-01-2007 11:14:20

ive always had success with simon, didnt know they had probs, i only used em a few times though

doylnea

08-01-2007 12:20:15

I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but you've already got 3 testimonials?
[quote827b45c3fa]
Whois says your site has only been up for 1 day
Domain Name.......... prepaidvisasonline.com
Creation Date........ 2007-01-08
Registration Date.... 2007-01-08
Expiry Date.......... 2008-01-08
Organisation Name.... Igor Reznik
Organisation Address. 1364 Mazatlan St.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Salinas
Organisation Address. 93905
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES[/quote827b45c3fa]

I find myself a little leery of sending you money, when it appears that you're lying about satisfied customers....

[b827b45c3fa]edit[/b827b45c3fa]dur, now you must be lying...if the domain was registered yesterday, but you've sent out 1000 cards, and wished everyone a happy new year roll

[quote827b45c3fa][b827b45c3fa]News[/b827b45c3fa]

January 6, 2007
Thank you all so much for your business, we are proud to say that we have just reached the 1,000 cards sold mark. We hope that number just keeps rising and we are sure it will in this new year.

January 1, 2007
Prepaid Visas Onine would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year and we hope to do business with you soon.[/quote827b45c3fa]

...and especially since the site doesn't even show up in google's index yet....

theysayjump

08-01-2007 12:39:59

Roffles.

doylnea to the ownzor.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 12:44:39

hey congrats, you noticed that our new site was launched yesterday, we however have been selling cards and advertising through word of mouth since september, Im glad that we finally have a site to display our testimonials and price plans and new developments, i really hope that before claiming we are not legitimate, you first try buying from us, as i am sure you will satisfied with our service

theysayjump

08-01-2007 12:59:53

So what was your old site if this is your new one?

You've sold 1,000 cards to one person just by word of mouth? Can't they search teh interwebs to find them themselves?

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 13:05:04

we didnt have a website before, we would do it through referals, it started as an easier way for some of my friends to get cards for doing offers and soon they told their friends and so on, it spread pretty quick, and yeah i mean there are always alternatives to buying from us, but i think we have very reasonable prices and solid customer support

theysayjump

08-01-2007 13:17:46

http/" alt=""/img409.imageshack.us/img="409/5010/bullshit6gokf8.jpg[" alt=""/img6035cca1b9]

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 13:22:25

haha its funny how much you guys want it to be a scam, however its just an easy way to get cards, if you dont try it you can't say anything about it, besides what would be my motivation to screw people over, i can make way more money through having repeat customers for yrs then having like 5 people that i scam, itd be a retarted thing to do

hehehhehe

08-01-2007 13:23:58

Looks like doylnea pwned this one...

Can you give us the paypal address to which 1,000 people have paid you?

theysayjump

08-01-2007 13:26:28

Paypal?

He uses Western Union Money orders, sent through his CPA in Nigeria.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 13:31:26

hahaha wtf, cpa in nigeria? like i said i've been selling these cards to friends and friends of friends i rarely used paypal, thats why i made this site so i can get a constant system of payment instead of having random checks and cash payments, besides i highly doubt that the people that did buy from me on paypal would appreciate me giving away their personal information

ClassAct

08-01-2007 14:11:47

just a friendly word of advice, majority of the people here if they use pre paid's they already have them, and if they need a new one get em where its a dollar charge or just use epassport, ive noticed all of ur posts except 2 are about pre paid cards, your most likely not going to get much business here.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 14:18:50

thnx for the tip, ill keep that in mind, thanks for being honest, but if anyone wants a prepaid card that is delivered to straight to your inbox, works everywhere visa is accepted, and cant be traced back to you, then you know where to turn

hehehhehe

08-01-2007 14:22:03

[quote77a09cc8f1="yahooyellow"]hahaha wtf, cpa in nigeria? like i said i've been selling these cards to friends and friends of friends i rarely used paypal, thats why i made this site so i can get a constant system of payment instead of having random checks and cash payments, besides i highly doubt that the people that did buy from me on paypal would appreciate me giving away their personal information[/quote77a09cc8f1]
So not even ten percent is done through paypal? You sold one thousand cards to friends and family in three months? Wow...

You don't need to give us their personal information. Just show us a paypal account that has a significant number of transactions.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 14:27:10

i am just unwilling to disclose that information, if you want to buy a card then i will be happy to sell you one and prove that my service is legitimate and not a scam, none of your information will ever be disclosed to anyone and im sure you can respect that

mnx12

08-01-2007 14:35:18

I like how you keep saying 'us' like you are a big company or something....

hehehhehe

08-01-2007 14:45:27

[quote8e82c0d29a="yahooyellow"]i am just unwilling to disclose that information, if you want to buy a card then i will be happy to sell you one and prove that my service is legitimate and not a scam, none of your information will ever be disclosed to anyone and im sure you can respect that[/quote8e82c0d29a]
Again, by providing the paypal address people are supposed to pay to, you are not disclosing anyone else's info so please stop trying to use that as a defense (somehow I think you know that). You supposedly provide such a useful service where people can quickly get a cc# via email, and all of your transactions have been in cash and checks? Doesn't make any sense.

TFOAF

08-01-2007 14:49:06

LOLOLOL @ the testimonials. rofl. ^_^

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 15:37:03

even if i do show you a picture from paypal, im just gonna have 10 people telling me that its doctored in some way, if you don't want to buy a card, no one is forcing you to buy one, but if you do want to buy a card, then im happy to sell it you and prove the quality of our service

theysayjump

08-01-2007 15:43:39

[quote7ef9934e97="yahooyellow"]even if i do show you a picture from paypal, im just gonna have 10 people telling me that its doctored in some way, if you don't want to buy a card, no one is forcing you to buy one, but if you do want to buy a card, then im happy to sell it you and prove the quality of our service[/quote7ef9934e97]

I'm assuming you are either somewhat simple or just very young as your comprehension of hehehhehe's request is that of a childs.

He is asking for you to post in this thread the Paypal e-mail that we are supposed to pay the money to. If we use your services, what is the e-mail you will have us send the Paypal to? What is your Paypal e-mail? Do you have a Paypal account? Where are we supposed to send our money? How do we pay you? What is your businesses Paypal e-mail address?

Understand?

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 15:47:10

you can get that once you order a card

TFOAF

08-01-2007 16:03:04

NOT! Ban him! (yahooyellow) D D D

[quote6530d77d15]TFOAF hey
prepaidvisas hey
TFOAF Can I buy a visa gift card for $5
prepaidvisas naw im sorry the minimum value i can get is 20
TFOAF what the hell
TFOAF that's dumb
prepaidvisas yeah im sorry thats just how my supplier wants to do it
TFOAF lol
TFOAF lol
TFOAF supplier
TFOAF LOL
TFOAF You seem like you're 15 years ol.d
TFOAF liold.
TFOAF May I ask, who is your supplier?
prepaidvisas lol where ever i can buy the cards
TFOAF ...
TFOAF Which is?
prepaidvisas stores
TFOAF ...
TFOAF How can you buy them without giving any information
prepaidvisas like safeway
prepaidvisas or malls
prepaidvisas where i get them they dont require any info up front
TFOAF lol
TFOAF you're business looks fishy
TFOAF I know you didn't sell 1,000 cards
TFOAF there's no way in hell
TFOAF even your testimonials are fishy
TFOAF I could tell you wrote them
TFOAF You don't even have the knowledge to ... to use proper grammar, lol
prepaidvisas no all that stuff is real, but i know its hard to believe me without actually trying
prepaidvisas the service
prepaidvisas thats my biggest obstacle right now
prepaidvisas if you want i can cut you a one time deal
prepaidvisas ill get you a $20 card for $4
prepaidvisas thats best i can do
TFOAF are you serious?
prepaidvisas well $24, $4 fee
TFOAF hmm
TFOAF does this card require activation
[b6530d77d15]prepaidvisas yeah i think you have to register it to use for alot of the offers but you can just make up fake names and shit for that stuff[/b6530d77d15]
TFOAF lol
TFOAF k
TFOAF goodbye
TFOAF I can't allow you
TFOAF to do such business
prepaidvisas ok well thnx for your interest anyway
TFOAF no
TFOAF thank you!
prepaidvisas sorry we couldnt be of more help to you[/quote6530d77d15]

By the way, that's illegal. Don't purchase anything from this guy.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 16:16:09

that is what some of my customers have reported doing, so it is an option, you can do whatever you want with the card though, once you have it its ur responcibility

samz465

08-01-2007 16:28:28

[quoteb4ac6f921a="yahooyellow"]that is what some of my customers have reported doing, so it is an option, you can do whatever you want with the card though, once you have it its ur responcibility[/quoteb4ac6f921a]

Dude...I think you just Effed this one up big time ....

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 16:30:50

i think its funny how everyone thinks its a scam, but have never tried it and have no proof whatsoever that i will not send them a fully functional card after recieving their payment

theysayjump

08-01-2007 16:37:01

I think it's funny how you think that everyone here will fall for your entrepreneurial disguise.

Why can't you show us the Paypal e-mail? Scared someone will send you money?

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 16:38:39

y do you wanna see it so much anyway, its not like itll magically convince that ur wrong about me

manOFice

08-01-2007 16:40:18

Send me a card for free....;)

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 16:42:23

lol i would but that kinda kills the purpose of selling them

HotGifts4You

08-01-2007 16:47:13

what are the fees for buying a $25 card?

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 16:49:02

for a $25 card the fee is $4, so a total of $29, all the price plans are available under the products tab of the website

Daggoth

08-01-2007 16:51:03

One, I don't think TFOAF should have done what he did. He went on AIM, insult the owner, and trick him into saying something. He wasn't interested in the product at all.

Two, I don't think self-promotion should be allowed on this forum ?

tracemhunter

08-01-2007 17:17:28

The reason we want to see your paypal e-mail address is so we can see how many transactions you have made. For example, under my name and e-mail, it says "Status Verified (40)" meaning that my address has been verified and there have been 40 transactions. If for whatever reason I do decide to buy a gift card from you (my local Tom Thumb is cheap enough), I will see this information before I attempt to send you money as it is common knowledge. I don't know what you are trying to hide but it sounds fishy; almost as fishy as the bag of Fisherboy Fish Sticks that I just topped off.

TFOAF

08-01-2007 17:20:28

[quotead8d7eb52b="Daggoth"]One, I don't think TFOAF should have done what he did. He went on AIM, insult the owner, and trick him into saying something. He wasn't interested in the product at all.

Two, I don't think self-promotion should be allowed on this forum ?[/quotead8d7eb52b]
I was interested at first, until he promoted fraud.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 17:22:02

well in that case im afraid it wont be much use. i started a new paypal account specifically for this website

samz465

08-01-2007 17:23:03

[quote9eb1fb319b="yahooyellow"]well in that case im afraid it wont be much use. i started a new paypal account specifically for this website[/quote9eb1fb319b]

What tsj's picture says...

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 17:27:02

well im sorry, but it really is hard to prove that i am legit without having have sold anything to the people on here, what i can do though is offer a person that is willing to testisfy to the legitimacy of my website a card at cost, and loose the time and money required for me to get the card

TFOAF

08-01-2007 17:28:56

So...a free card?

I'm in if it's free. P

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 17:30:36

a card at its face value, i am willing to take that hit

BD2006BD

08-01-2007 17:30:56

lol.. why does it say TFOAF is the author of this thread?

TFOAF

08-01-2007 17:35:18

[quotec39ab452d6="yahooyellow"]a card at its face value, i am willing to take that hit[/quotec39ab452d6]
So how do I get the free card? ^_^

[quotec39ab452d6="BD2006BD"]lol.. why does it say TFOAF is the author of this thread?[/quotec39ab452d6]
Because I had made a topic about this, (saying that he was promoting fraud), and a mod/admin merged it to this one, and there's a bug that when a topic's merged, the creator of the other topic becomes listed as the creator of the original topic that it was merged into.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 17:37:04

i can offer a $20 card for $20 dollars, i cannot do a free card

patchy

08-01-2007 18:10:17

Haha, I think its funny how this TFOAF was acting like he was all righteous, "stopping someone who was promoting fraud!" And then when he thinks he can get a free card from this guy, he jumps on it like he is getting off on the idea. Hypocritical people are amusing.

manOFice

08-01-2007 18:25:51

[quote9a1946af66="patchy"]Haha, I think its funny how this TFOAF was acting like he was all righteous, "stopping someone who was promoting fraud!" And then when he thinks he can get a free card from this guy, he jumps on it like he is getting off on the idea. Hypocritical people are amusing.[/quote9a1946af66]

You have a lot to learn about the people here.

Daggoth

08-01-2007 18:36:58

[quote34b398678e="TFOAF"][quote34b398678e="Daggoth"]One, I don't think TFOAF should have done what he did. He went on AIM, insult the owner, and trick him into saying something. He wasn't interested in the product at all.

Two, I don't think self-promotion should be allowed on this forum ?[/quote34b398678e]
I was interested at first, until he promoted fraud.[/quote34b398678e]

No you weren't. Anyone can tell that all you were doing was insulting him.

I agree with patchy, TFOAF is being greedy and hypocritical.

patchy

08-01-2007 19:10:44

I just don't understand why people are here... looking for topics, if they aren't even going to try and accept an idea. It kind of defeats the purpose of the forums. Just don't ask questions that you have already answered for yourself, because that's unfair to the person who is trying to answer the question.

pspparty

08-01-2007 19:19:10

Seems to me that all this guy is doing is buying the set amount visa cards from the local convenient store and then adding on a small fee to the fee he already had to pay to get the card. You can get most $25 cards for a $3.95 fee from most anywhere..... So all he is saving you is from going down the block to ur own store to get the card yourself.
You must be a really lazy person to risk your money doing this.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 19:30:58

yeah thats pretty much all that there is to it, accept the risk part, but there is no way that i can think of to prove it accept saying that it is very much against my best interestd to screw over anyone, like our slogan says "we go through the trouble so you dont have to," i just wanna save you the 30 min it would take to go to the store and just deliver the cards straight to you for a tiny profit, no elaborate scheme to steal $100 dollars get blasted all over the web as being a scam and leave town, i just want to get a solid customer base and serve them the best i can and make a little money while im at it

pimpskillit23

08-01-2007 21:10:16

for all of you out there, who think this is a scam, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING, i mean my god, it works, thats all there is to it! If you dont trust it stfu and move along, I tried it, it works, he's not gonna steal ur money, plus if you dont get the goods, then you can just file a dispute with paypal. those who are doubting the site, are fucking stupid ass fagot losers who live in their mom's basement trying to cause unneccessary trouble. so get the fuck out.

dmorris68

08-01-2007 21:23:39

[quoteade4712b0c="pimpskillit23"]for all of you out there, who think this is a scam, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING, i mean my god, it works, thats all there is to it! If you dont trust it stfu and move along, I tried it, it works, he's not gonna steal ur money, plus if you dont get the goods, then you can just file a dispute with paypal. those who are doubting the site, are fucking stupid ass fagot losers who live in their mom's basement trying to cause unneccessary trouble. so get the fuck out.[/quoteade4712b0c]
Great first post -- way to make an impression. Now enjoy your 10-day vacation from the forum. I was this -->||<-- close to perma-banning you, but I want to give you a chance to come back and read the topic regarding rude and antagonizing posts.

Return and make another post even remotely as crude and immature as that one, and you won't be coming back again.

patchy

08-01-2007 21:31:01

LMFAO, listen to this little self-righteous stuck up prick on a power trip. LMFAO, it's so funny when motherfuckers like this think they have power just cuz they can "ban" a person from a forum... DO YOU REALLY THINK HE GIVES A FUCK. OMG, he just said what everyone should be saying, in the only way that all these complaining bitching dumbfucks will get it through their thick skulls. You stuck up motherfuckers who think you are all perfect and actually think that that warning means anything to this person are complete idiots who should not be allowed to speak. Don't be condescending when you obviously have no fucking reason to be and just shut the fuck up and get over yourself! MY GOD. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE DAY YOU GOT OWNED BY YAHOO!!! fucker

dmorris68

08-01-2007 21:34:27

[quotec8877c2e91="patchy"]LMFAO, listen to this little self-righteous stuck up prick on a power trip. LMFAO, it's so funny when motherfuckers like this think they have power just cuz they can "ban" a person from a forum... DO YOU REALLY THINK HE GIVES A FUCK. OMG, he just said what everyone should be saying, in the only way that all these complaining bitching dumbfucks will get it through their thick skulls. You stuck up motherfuckers who think you are all perfect and actually think that that warning means anything to this person are complete idiots who should not be allowed to speak. Don't be condescending when you obviously have no fucking reason to be and just shut the fuck up and get over yourself! MY GOD. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE DAY YOU GOT OWNED BY YAHOO!!! fucker[/quotec8877c2e91]
Boy, you guys should get a room together.

BTW your ban is permanent.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 21:39:00

wow holy shit, all i wanted was to sell some prepaid cards, wtf is going on?

doylnea

08-01-2007 21:55:45

[quote35d2ed06ec="BD2006BD"]lol.. why does it say TFOAF is the author of this thread?[/quote35d2ed06ec]

Because I screwed up when I merged two threads. I merged yahooyellow's thread into TFOAF instead of viceversa

dmorris68

08-01-2007 21:58:19

[quoted1cccb2993="yahooyellow"]wow holy shit, all i wanted was to sell some prepaid cards, wtf is going on?[/quoted1cccb2993]
Don't know, but you should have reeled in your friends before they posted such stupidity. Your posts have been admirably civil despite the cynicism being tossed your way. Too bad they had go all e-thug up in here.

IP addresses between the three of you resolve to the same area, two of you to the same ISP. If they just so happen to be "partners" with you in your little endeavor, then perhaps the three of you should conduct your "business" elsewhere?

Gigante

08-01-2007 22:08:27

This thread makes me lawlz.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 22:11:07

wow are you kidding me, first of all i use comcast, last i checked thats pretty common. This place really is a trip, i spend the entire day defending the integrity of my site which has been nothing but trashed the entire time. And i have been extremely overly cordial despite the bs that has been pinned against me. Then the second someone stands up for me, i get thrown into the center of some conspiracy theory. Honestly wtf? I cant say disagree very much with all three of them, but how dare you assume that if i had something to say i would not say it directly to your faces. i do not need anyone else to do my talking and quite frankly am outraged by the accusation.

dmorris68

08-01-2007 22:13:37

LOL.

So your only two defenders, who happen to share the same dialect and e-thug attitude, also happen to share your ISP and fairly specific location?

Gee, I apologize for the stretch. I guess I just have an over-active imagination along with a penchant for conspiracy theories. Hey, did you kill JFK btw?

unknown uchiha

08-01-2007 22:18:00

I like how you claim to save people 30 minutes of going to the store, when purchasing from you will pretty much make them wait even longer. Honestly, you have made an extremely bad impression of yourself. Not only did you falsify testimonials and seem shady at first, but on top of that you got your friends to come on here and go e-thug on us. I hope you're not like this in real life, because this kind of attitude will get you NOWHERE in the real world.

[quotead9ece7a06="PrePaidVisasOnline Testimonials"]Testimonials

Jim, Ohio

-"These guys are great, within two hours of sending them payment through paypal, I recieved an email with all the information I needed to stat using my card. Will definately do business with them again!"

Tracy, California

-"Last year my indentity was stolen and since then I have been very paranoid about using my actual credit card online for various websites. With Prepaid Visas Online, I dont have to worry as there is a prepaid limit on the cards I buy."

Davis, California

-"I live on a farm and the nearest store is 10 miles away. I always like looking for the best deals when I buy things online and that means that I often have to buy from really random sites. I don't feel too comfortable giving my real credit card info to websites and many of them do not take paypal. This meant that I would have to keep making trips into town to buy prepaid cards. Now I can just order them from home and get everything I need in the e-mails."[/quotead9ece7a06]

So does this mean that they'd rather give their credit card information to you?

Template made out of MS Office? Check.
Registered less than 24 hours ago? Check.
Falsified testimonials and news? Check.

Aurelius

08-01-2007 22:29:44

Prepaid Visas Online Corporation... Wow... Almost had me fooled for a second there... This thread is pretty hilarious though... When you're running a business, using proper spelling and grammar during your normal conversations whether they be on AIM or on a forum such as this will definately increase your chances of being accepted since it raises your credibility. While it's fine for normal forumers to go "ur" and such, when you're trying to earn our trust, I'd personally rather go with someone who chooses to spell correctly on a regular basis. Just my two cents.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 22:30:41

i said the web site is new, i have said that the testimonials are real, whether or not people want to send me a quick paypal transfer and do something else useful while i get theri cards instead of driving somewhere i cannot say, and no i dont want anyones credit card info. what the fuck am i gonna do with it steal their money? maybe you would.. id rather get actual e-money through paypal, and just so you know what those THREE people did, i do believe daggoth did stand uo for me as well, is not e-thugging, what those that have called me false with unsubstantiated pointless claims is "e-thugging"

hehehhehe

08-01-2007 22:37:51

[quoteea907063d6="yahooyellow"]i said the web site is new, i have said that the testimonials are real, whether or not people want to send me a quick paypal transfer and do something else useful while i get theri cards instead of driving somewhere i cannot say, and no i dont want anyones credit card info. what the fuck am i gonna do with it steal their money? maybe you would.. id rather get actual e-money through paypal, and just so you know what those THREE people did, i do believe daggoth did stand uo for me as well, is not e-thugging, what those that have called me false with unsubstantiated pointless claims is "e-thugging"[/quoteea907063d6]
Ok, you've convinced me. Where do I send the $29 paypal?

Aurelius

08-01-2007 22:38:25

[quote2cd98a7eac="yahooyellow"]what the fuck am i gonna do with it steal their money?[/quote2cd98a7eac]

Yes.

Cursing at people does wonders for business, y'know? If you've sold a thousand gift cards, I'm sure you would be used to at least one or two antagonistic customers and should know how to deal with them. Take a deep breath and count to ten and then use some basic English keys like Capitilization in your posts. It helps.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 22:46:53

i am done with all this antagonistic bs, the dollar per card i would earn to keep my prices reasonable for you guys is just not worth it, have fun driving to the mall, and please please ban me i really dont want to accidentally sign on to here in the future, and no i didnt kill jfk but i did fuck your mom and yes she bought you a card for your birthday

and y'know is not proper grammer

igotkeys

08-01-2007 22:48:44

igotkeys

igotkeys

08-01-2007 22:51:48

you people are stupid i think you guys should get real jobs, real lives, and get laid.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 22:52:51

go to hell thats what we are trying to do

igotkeys

08-01-2007 22:54:50

dude your stuff is so BS i could've wrote better testimonials!

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 22:55:19

then you should have bought a card and wrote one like those people did

igotkeys

08-01-2007 22:56:40

fine ill buy 54 50 dollar cards give me a link to your site

Aurelius

08-01-2007 22:57:21

We can do without either of you. This feels like a thread for smoking out the bums of the new people anxious to get back into the trading post. Remember that posting here is a privilege so take it a bit more seriously. Insulting another person's mother isn't the greatest way to grab a "Moral Victory" so I would reconsider your cat-fight tactics. Good bye!

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 22:57:29

prepaidvisasonline.com, enjoy your shopping

igotkeys

08-01-2007 22:59:58

did you actually think i was serious?? i would never buy anything from your sketch site bitch!

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:00:43

thnx anyway, we appreciate your interest and hope that we can serve you one day in the future..whore

BD2006BD

08-01-2007 23:01:56

You really suck at selling prepaid visas. LOL.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:02:48

i think its beyond that now, haha you guys really did miss out..hahahah wow what a wasted day

igotkeys

08-01-2007 23:03:03

shouldnt this guy be banned soon? i want to see some banning he just called me a whore!! but u know what flick you and your mother because i only slept with all those woman because i was trying to put myself through grad school!!!

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:04:08

funny thing is that unlike the three guys that supported me, i actually do know igotkeys

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:04:53

hey my mom paid ur way through school and you know it
show some respect

unknown uchiha

08-01-2007 23:26:45

[quote047cb4f086="yahooyellow"]thnx anyway, we appreciate your interest and hope that we can serve you one day in the future..whore[/quote047cb4f086]

Hey, you have no right to pass yourself as a legitimate business only to turn around with unprofessional behavior.

[quote047cb4f086="yahooyellow"]hey my mom paid ur way through school and you know it
show some respect[/quote047cb4f086]

Take this argument over PMs.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:35:34

yeah dont worry that was just buddy of mine. im done being professional, no ive tried all day to be cordial and professional only to laughed at, so whatever im done. If you dont want to buy from i completely understand, after how ive acted for the last 10 comments i wouldnt buy from me either.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:42:24

in fact im probably going to shut down the site after my experience here and just go back to doing word of mouth. I was hoping to get a base of customers in freebie people, but it looks like i am unwelcome here, so i am just going to finish the transactions i ahve stared and revert to my old method, so thank you for your time and goodnight

Aurelius

08-01-2007 23:48:44

[quotee899ec5ddd="yahooyellow"]yeah dont worry that was just buddy of mine. im done being professional, no ive tried all day to be cordial and professional only to laughed at, so whatever im done. If you dont want to buy from i completely understand, after how ive acted for the last 10 comments i wouldnt buy from me either.[/quotee899ec5ddd]

No, you tried to Act professional and cordial to try and get business and did a poor job at that. Leave businesses for those who Are polite and helpful on a regular basis whether there's interest or not. Take a clue from Onair, who took a huge amount of flak for his RewardBull site but remaind polite and courteous through it all. If I got on your case way too much about certain things, I'm sorry. Just that it'd be nice to see a "Professional" attempt to run a business you want to be taken seriously. Good luck.

yahooyellow

08-01-2007 23:53:48

thank you

hehehhehe

09-01-2007 00:05:25

We weren't giving you a hard time just to make you feel bad or to make us feel good. Most of us were just trying to protect other users from possibly falling for a scam. You're probably not a bad guy and maybe you are just trying to run a legit business, we can't know. With a business like yours, we are going to look for any signs of deception, and with you saying you've sold a 1,000 in 3 months and do not have a paypal account with significant # of transactions to show, we're gonna ask you about it. Two of your three testimonials mention Paypal, so telling us that almost all your business is done by cash & check is gonna raise some flags.

Anyway, they don't allow the sales of intangible goods (like cc#s) here anyway so good luck elsewhere (and I don't mean that in a bad way).

yahooyellow

09-01-2007 00:11:31

thank you as well, but honestly just no bs at all, it really was legitimate, and everything was real and i was excited about helping you guys out, but after the barrage i recieved, i realized its not worth the little commision i was going to recieve, i just thought a service like mine would be helpful to others besides my friends because they seemed to enjoy the freedom, so thnx again to those who were actually interested, but hope the malicious ones are happy im just cut my loses now before i waste anymore time or money on advertising and stick to selling to my friends and their contacts

theysayjump

09-01-2007 00:58:18

We done?

Mr Skin says we are, so we are.

Are.

dmorris68

09-01-2007 01:07:43

[quote439849faa4="yahooyellow"]funny thing is that unlike the three guys that supported me, i actually do know igotkeys[/quote439849faa4]
Ah, so you now you admit to knowing pimpskillet, eh?

BTW, goodbye again, pimpskillet.

Oh, and before I ban you for the mother comment, yellowyahoo, would you mind passing along to your buddy igotkeys/pimpskillet that I have the children (and grandchildren) to prove I've been laid, served a combat tour to protect your sorry asses' rights to pimp your prepaid VISA's, and otherwise have more "life" experience in one eyelash than all 3 of you combined, not to mention I accomplished all of this before you were a wet spot on your mother's bedsheets.

Later.

theysayjump

09-01-2007 01:31:25

Could this officially be the most "ownings" in a single thread?