Free International Calls

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48294

kidd2108

11-11-2006 20:28:35

Yes, you read that right. Ive tried this and it works. Basically, you call a number in Ohio and connect through them, then you dial the international number and your set. Free international calls are to

ARGENTINA | AUSTRALIA | AUSTRIA
BANGLADESH | BELGIUM
BRAZIL
BULGARIA | CANADA | CHILE | CHINA
CHRISTMAS ISLAND | COCOS ISLANDS
COLOMBIA | CYPRUS
CZECH REPUBLIC| DENMARK
ESTONIA | FINLAND | FRANCE
GERMANY | GREECE | GUAM
HONG KONG | 'HUNGARY | ICELAND
IRELAND | ISRAEL | ITALY
JAPAN | LUXEMBOURG | MALAYSIA
MEXICO | MONACO | NETHERLANDS
NEW ZEALAND | NORWAY | PANAMA
PERU | POLAND | PORTUGAL
PUERTO RICO | RUSSIA | SAN MARINO
SINGAPORE | SOUTH KOREA | SPAIN
SWEDEN | SWITZERLAND | TAIWAN
THAILAND | TURKEY |
UNITED KINGDOM
US VIRGIN ISLANDS | VENEZUELA

Instructions
1. Dial one of the Gateway access numbers listed in the box below on the left hand side. 1-712-858-8883 (located in Iowa.) [national call]

2. When the gateway answers, enter 011 then the country code and number you want to reach (mobile users, do not hit SEND - the call will go through on it's own). For Canada dial 1 plus the area code and number.

3. Wait a few moments for your call to ring through and then enjoy your free call.

If you dont have free national minutes, you can always sign up for a free Skype account.

Enjoy!! wink

Jeorgius

11-11-2006 20:33:13

http//www.futurephone.com/

Pretty good deal, but when I talk to any of my foriegn friends the connection is pure crap and can't barely hear a thing.

Its free though shrug

h3x

11-11-2006 20:43:34

All I'm getting is a reorder.

kidd2108

11-11-2006 20:45:02

yea thats the site. Forgot to add it to the first post.

Anyways, Ive tried it and have problems connecting, but never have a problem with the quality. It is free tough.

Actually, I have 2 home phones in my house and I seem to have a problem with 1 phone that doesnt seem to connect, and if it does it has poor quality. But when I connect with the other phone, it always goes right through without a problem. Weird.