FS: black Sony mylo

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47757

daconcor

28-10-2006 22:12:29

bought a Sony mylo earlier this week. I've been wanting to buy one for a short while before that. I never had a portable video player, or a portable messenger/internet, and the mylo combined both of those so I said why not try it out. (I've always liked those kind of things)

Turns out I'm not the chatting type. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago I used to chat all day but it got old soon after that and recently I've been chatting VERY little, so having a little chat-machine in my pocket all the time ain't useful.

The video on it, however, is great! I put a few episodes on it and some music videos and funny clips. You can listen with the headphones (very very great sound) or with the built in speaker.

The music player on it is great as well.
The internet is good, you have space for two pages. (Think of it like tabs). I thought this was pretty cool because the sidekick doesn't have this as far as I know.

I bought a pack of screen protectors on the same day I bought the mylo and put one on first thing! It has not a single bubble or dust particle, I'll post pics proving this later.

The rest of the mylo is still in 100% perfect condition as well, not a single scratch or smudge or whatever else (I've had this thing about half a week.)

Overall I would say 99% quality. I won't say 100% because that would be brand new.

You can chat on this thing with the built in keyboard
Watch videos (good quality, good sound)
MP3 player (good sound) headphones/speaker
Make skype calls FREE untill 2007 (all that is required is to be connected to the internet and you can call ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FREE. Yes I mean normal numbers, not only other ppl with internet phones) After 2007 you gotta pay $4 a month for this service.
Wifi connection to browse any sites. HTML browser.
Sony one year warranty (I think it's two, gotta check)
You can save any type of files on this.
There's a notepad for quick notes and stuff
Comes with headset for skype calling
One-year FREE t-mobile hotspots (wifi spots in public locations such as coffee shops, restaurants, near parks, busy city areas, etc.) (This costs $30/month normally. You get a year FREE!)

Comes with everything in the box charger, usb cord, headphones+headset for skype calls, the cd, the warranty, manual, and other papers. And i'll throw in the pack of screen protectors because I no longer need em.

Starting price $320

Jams44

28-10-2006 23:27:02

Trade you a PSP and a few games for it?

topbillin1

29-10-2006 07:25:07

I'll trade you a black ds lite (2 weeks old, check my black ds lite received thread in the brag section) and a special edition sidekick 2 with box, manual and forth for it.