Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro PCI Sound Card

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47365

emoneymaker2006

19-10-2006 15:51:39

Got this for a good deal and since I have some bills to pay - I am going to sell it.

Brand New (not opened) Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro PCI Sound Card.

Only $110 (including shipping) .

Cheapest cost on Pricegrabber was $179.99

If you are interested, then let us work something out.

http//i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/jnrbud2002/Picture002.jpg[" alt=""/img9846383243]

Description

[i9846383243]Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro is an amazing fusion of Entertainment and Music Creation. Featuring ultra-high quality DACs and an External I/O Hub which provides 6 Stereo Inputs/6 Stereo Outputs, Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro enables amazingly clean recording of six channels at 24-bit/96kHz with low latency ASIO 2.0 support. Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro also comes with the all new Entertainment Center software and remote control unit, transforming your PC into a Entertainment Center with easy MP3 and movies playback and navigation. Easily create recordings with Creative Smart Recorder. Supports automatic scheduling of recordings, includes Creative's advanced Audio Clean-up algorithm to remove unwanted audio artifacts and support for auto triggered recordings. DVD-Audio offers 5 times the audio detail of CD audio in 24-bit/192kHz stereo, and 24bit/96kHz in 5.1 surround. Experience compelling music playback in pristine audio quality, clarity, and depth. Patented Creative CMSS 3D Audio Technology allows you to listen to all your digital music in virtual surround with headphones or captivating surround with 5.1 or 7.1 speakers. Make your digital music sound dramatically better with EAX ADVANCED HD MUSIC tools, including Bass Boost, Multi-Band Graphics Equalizer on all 8 channels, Audio Clean-Up and Karaoke.[/i9846383243]

Signal To Noise Ratio 113 dB
Slot Type PCI
Supported Channels 2.1 Channels, 4.1 Channels,5.1 Channels,6.1
Channels,7.1 Channels

General

Type of Sound Card Stand-Alone Audio Card
Interface Type Audio - Center Audio Out Jack,
Audio - Front Surround Audio Out Jack,
Audio - Headphone Out 1/4,
Audio - Line In (RCA Phono),
Audio - Line In 1/4,
Audio - Optical (S/PDIF),