Hosting - $10year / 20GB storage / 750GBmo / 2 FREE Domains!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46643

BD2006BD

03-10-2006 15:14:43

It's good until October 31. Seems like a great deal to me.

http//www.netfirms.com/max

li Special offer for Maximum PC readers -
$10 for one full year of Netfirms Advantage Hosting!
li 2 FREE domain names
li 20GB of disk space
li 750GB data transfer per month
li Host up to 3 websites with a single account!
li Support for PHP, Perl, and MySQL
li 24-hour technical support

Easy Setup and Management

li Simple one-click installation of e-commerce and blogs
li Share your photos online with Netfirms Picture Pro
li Easy to use web-based account management with Control Panel XL6
li Website visitor statistics, raw log files, access management

E-mail and Security

li 100 e-mail addresses that match your domain
li Spam and virus filtering
li Web-based e-mail (WebMail) and POP3 e-mail (Outlook)

Technical Features and Reliability

li Your website hosted on an enterprise class clustered platform
li Multiple data centers ensure that your website is always available
li Same trusted infrastructure that keeps millions of websites up and running

TFOAF

03-10-2006 15:27:31

What the hell? $10 a year? Is this...real?

Edit It doesn't have cPanel. (

hehehhehe

03-10-2006 16:07:56

Thanks for stealing.
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=491380[]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=491380

BD2006BD

03-10-2006 16:14:51

uhh.. ok so I 'stole' this deal? I was just showing other people because i'm sure not everyone knows about this. And I have seen this deal on the sickdeals forums.

Thanks for thread-crapping.

hehehhehe

03-10-2006 16:56:06

[quote7a8e1b9aa2="BD2006BD"]uhh.. ok so I 'stole' this deal? I was just showing other people because i'm sure not everyone knows about this. And I have seen this deal on the sickdeals forums.[/quote7a8e1b9aa2]
I guess that's why you said "oh damn.. nice. Thanks!" after I posted the link to SD for it. roll

And yes, that's called stealing.

BD2006BD

03-10-2006 17:03:02

umm no.. you don't own the deal. I have seen it on SD, but I never really looked over it.

and you posting in this thread serves no purpose.. so STOP.

hehehhehe

03-10-2006 17:15:52

If you really did read slickdeals, you would know that what you did is called a repost (since I already posted in a thread titled
best/cheapest web hosting...? in off topic, which gets more views), and that you'd be flamed. You didn't even credit SD here, as most people do. Pathetic... Don't worry, I'm done posting in your glorious deal thread. lol

OldManWrigley

03-10-2006 18:51:53

[quoteeff1cd803c="hehehhehe"]If you really did read slickdeals, you would know that what you did is called a repost (since I already posted in a thread titled
best/cheapest web hosting...? in off topic, which gets more views), and that you'd be flamed. You didn't even credit SD here, as most people do. Pathetic... Don't worry, I'm done posting in your glorious deal thread. lol[/quoteeff1cd803c]

No offense, what the hell is your problem? He found a hotdeal, and he decided to post it in the hotdeals forum. Bullshit that it would get more views just by your post in off-topic, sub-topic, look at the free sample thread, it's about the 5th most viewed topic on FiPG. I know for one that I wouldn't click on "best/cheapest web hosting...?" to find an awesome deal of $10 a year hosting, in fact, I never even opened that topic.

How the hell is it pathetic? And who the hell cares if he didn't credit anyone, I know at least 50% of the deals posted in this "sub-forum" are from other sites that users don't credit. I don't credit anyone for the hundres of samples in the FST. Why don't you just relax and back off. Shit.

Edit Just realized, it's probably your time of month.

hehehhehe

03-10-2006 19:02:57

Wow, I'm being ganged up on by the dynamic duo. Oh what will I do? cry

OMW/Pokernerd, I know you have a grudge against me since I bust on you so much since it's so easy (although I really don't bother anymore), but quit trying so hard.

OldManWrigley

03-10-2006 19:05:12

Dynamic Duo?

What?

And nobodys "ganging" up on you...... I think you're just being stupid.

hehehhehe

03-10-2006 19:07:17

[quote70cbd6369b="OldManWrigley"]Dynamic Duo?

What?

And nobodys "ganging" up on you...... I think you're just being stupid.[/quote70cbd6369b]
Oh, yeah, like you can really talk about someone else 'being stupid.'

Dynamic Duo, as in two incredibly intelligent guys displaying their wits.

Oh, and why delete that one post BD?

dmorris68

03-10-2006 19:11:15

Children, children... knock it off or take a 5-day vacation. The lot of ya.

Oh yeah, I'm a MaximumPC subscriber, so I already knew about this deal. So neener neener... P

BD2006BD

03-10-2006 19:11:42

I deleted it because I was done arguing about this. I think it's pretty stupid thing to fight about. I'm just showing people a hot deal, and you are being a dick. I thouht you were done posting in this thread...