I will PAY $100 to get you into the BEST company in MLM!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43794

urbanrecon

30-07-2006 17:58:11

For a limited time we are giving away $100 positions in the best network marketing company on the planet. That's right, we will pay $100 to get you into a commission-earning position. If you have ever wanted to work at home, this is for you, and NOW is the time to act!

Our company has an automated system that does basically all the work for you. Within the company, our team is ranked #1 as the fastest growing. Just 2 months after joining, one of us had a downline of 100 people and growing! The company is solid they're debt-free and have been around for 7 years. The compensation plan is one of the best in the industry, if not the best!

This is the easiest and most powerful network marketing system we have ever seen. Jeremy, the guy that brought me into the company, put a $12,000/month job on the "back burner" to do this. That's how much potential the company has!

Listen to this audio clip about 4 leaders on my team that literally exploded their business in a matter of weeks (2 of these guys had only been with the company a few WEEKS when this was recorded!)
(link deleted)

Like I said before, I will pay for you to get into a commission-earning Executive Director position on my team for your first month -- a $100 value! We aren't aware of anyone else in the company who has ever done this. People are joining so fast that there's a strong chance we can put new members under you, so you'll make money almost instantly. We are basically offering you a FREE residual commission check! There is NO catch, we really will pay your way in.

Get in touch with me today so we can start putting people under you!

Nate Matteson, Sr. Executive Director
AOL instant messenger urbanrecon
Yahoo messenger natematteson
MSN messenger email==natematteson@hotmail.comnatematteson@hotmail.com=natematteson@hotmail.comnatematteson@hotmail.com/email
e-mail email==nate@natescorner.comnate@natescorner.com=nate@natescorner.comnate@natescorner.com/email
www.YourOwnAutopilotBiz.com

x323smostwantedx

30-07-2006 17:59:19

Is that a ref link? If it is, take it off

dmorris68

30-07-2006 18:12:39

Don't think so. No intangibles allowed, and that goes double for get-rich-quick MLM schemes.

theysayjump

30-07-2006 18:14:28

[quotefbc6fcadde="dmorris68"]Don't think so. No intangibles allowed, and that goes double for get-rich-quick MLM schemes.[/quotefbc6fcadde]

But but but but but but but.......... cry

dmorris68

30-07-2006 18:16:00

Sorry to deprive you of your easy riches, TSJ, but rulez iz rulez. P