DELL GAMING LAPTOP FOR SALE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43310

sykot1

21-07-2006 11:30:02

Asking $700 paypal but can be negotiated
Used 1. Dell Inspiron 8600, 60 GB, Intel Pentium M, 1.7 Ghz Centrino, 15.4 inches, Windows XP Professional, CD-RW/DVD Combo 1.5 G RAM

dell laptop in good condition(plastic still on the cover), Extras include ati 9600 video card with 128mb video ram, (great for playing video games and video/sound editing). extra battery, laptop bag, programs such as acid pro 5, fruityloops studio, soundforge, flash, pro tools, Reason 2.5, vlc Player, Quark 5, Dreamweaver. Movies Include eternal sunshine, Ninja Resurrection, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Exorcist Beginning, Shipping will probably come to around 35 dollars. The computer is in good physical condition, I would suggest reformatting the hard drive, the only occasional problem is that there is a very thin blue strip that runs down the lcd screen, i doubt the problem is dead pixels because the blue strip disappears sometimes, im not asking for much, you're getting a lot more than what you pay for, the computer has been used for a year, it's really reliable especially for gaming and graphic design work. If you want to buy the laptop, i will open a private listing on ebay so that way it is a more comfortable situation for the both of us. no returns, item is sold as is. pm me if you’re interested and we’ll work something out, thanx

irannaked

21-07-2006 12:01:03

good luck selling that

Shroud

21-07-2006 14:52:11

I will make an offer of 500 plus shipping if you get my pics. Send pics to email==Senacchrib@gmail.comSenacchrib@gmail.com=Senacchrib@gmail.comSenacchrib@gmail.com/email

Tsmith10803

25-07-2006 22:31:12

I want to offer 550, but I don't have the money as of now, but i believe I will within a week, so if that happens, I'll let you know, but let me make this clear
[ba74fd40963]I AM NOT CURRENTLY BIDDING[/ba74fd40963]
So don't hold out anything for meh, I'm just saying it's a possibility and if it happens I'll let you know )
-Good Luck