Update: Sold my Nuitech Macbook pro

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43182

sha316

19-07-2006 11:32:11

Some person looked at my listing and contacted me through ebay. He wanted to drive down from dallas which is 200 miles away from my place and said he can pay me in hard cash asap. I happily agreed for $1550 (after bitching for sometime ofcourse) - this is more than what ebay would've given me. From my calculations, this $1550 is equivalent to $1700 in ebay as they would've charged me $50 as selling fee + paypal $50 + $60 shipping through UPS and I'm pretty sure no-one would've gotten it for that much as apple itself sells it for $1649 wink

The funniest thing is that, apple offers discount for students, so, this guy could've bought a 2 GHz Macbook pro for $1800 and gotten an apple ipod for free (after rebate). Can't believe that I sold it to a 20 yr. old for this much!!

BVGuitarPlayer

19-07-2006 15:04:55

cute...

[quoteb1b0a7ce79]1) I dont have the receipt as it was a present for me.[/quoteb1b0a7ce79]

johnjimjones

19-07-2006 17:25:54

Cuter

[quote7d4449db20]can you ship it directly to me here in the philippines? i'l just pay for the shipping charges. email me[/quote7d4449db20]

BVGuitarPlayer

19-07-2006 18:32:28

cutest... [quotebdc3d1cfec]Hello,
I am very glad to read back from you! well I will like to tell little
about myself so you would know little about the buyer of your item,I reside in Madison,WI but willing to buy this item for one of my colledge mate that went for an exchange course program in LA,NG.
Please I would like to let you know that the item is needed
urgently because he has a very limited time over there and he needs the item.
So my mode of payment OF $1200 including proper packaging fee is by money order through United States Postal service(USPS) which is very reliable and fast method of payment once I make the payment now you will be notify immediately via e-mail and if neccessary things are done at the same time the money can be delivered the same day to your contact address.
To proceed with payment I will need your conatact address and
phone,this I will forward to USPS alongside with the neccesary things.
For the shipment I will advise you not to worry about it because I
have a fedex prepaid account which will take acre of it once payment is verified
and approved by USPS.
Looking forward to doing business with you and also looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Korede Smith.[/quotebdc3d1cfec]

Should add that this one was from Nigeria

tylerc

19-07-2006 18:38:29

I love the name. "Korede"

sha316

20-07-2006 00:31:03

[quoteb5bb20b1d9="BVGuitarPlayer"]cutest... [quoteb5bb20b1d9]Hello,
I am very glad to read back from you! well I will like to tell little
about myself so you would know little about the buyer of your item,I reside in Madison,WI but willing to buy this item for one of my colledge mate that went for an exchange course program in LA,NG.
Please I would like to let you know that the item is needed
urgently because he has a very limited time over there and he needs the item.
So my mode of payment OF $1200 including proper packaging fee is by money order through United States Postal service(USPS) which is very reliable and fast method of payment once I make the payment now you will be notify immediately via e-mail and if neccessary things are done at the same time the money can be delivered the same day to your contact address.
To proceed with payment I will need your conatact address and
phone,this I will forward to USPS alongside with the neccesary things.
For the shipment I will advise you not to worry about it because I
have a fedex prepaid account which will take acre of it once payment is verified
and approved by USPS.
Looking forward to doing business with you and also looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Korede Smith.[/quoteb5bb20b1d9]

Should add that this one was from Nigeria[/quoteb5bb20b1d9]

LOL lol

Killer722

20-07-2006 19:11:39

[quote2b341bb700="tylerc"]I love the name. "Korede"[/quote2b341bb700]

My name's Korede... =\

BVGuitarPlayer

20-07-2006 19:46:24

If you are a Korede, you must be a scammer from Nigeria! Just kidding!!!