BingoRoom Account on eBay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41886

Jams44

24-06-2006 21:35:43

Since I can't sell an intangible item, i thought i would make and ebay auction (TSJ's idea). Anywho, same details as before, however people asked me why I was too lazy too just withdraw myself. I won't go into great detail but 1.) It requires you to be 18 and over (i don;t need to explain myself) 2.) Its kind of a hassle for me to show my driver's license and hydrobill considering i don;t handle the bills in my hosue. Feel free to ask questions!

Auction

http//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250001544590

FreeOffersNow

24-06-2006 22:34:47

Are you able to update your registration information? If not, information on the verification documents will not match the registration information...thus raising a flag and preventing cashout (

Jams44

25-06-2006 09:19:49

yupp, all information is easily editable in the profile section!

Insanekitten

15-07-2006 01:28:58

You know I was curious about that too, so I asked them about the utility bill thing and they said that an alternative for that would be to use a credit card or bank statement or something like that.

BTW, how did that offer go? Do you win alot of the time or is it not really worth it? I was considering doing this offer, but because it's so hard to get your money back I didn't...yet anyways.

theysayjump

15-07-2006 11:54:34

When I tried to cash out they asked for a copy of a utility bill and drivers license/passport copies.

I told them I don't have a scanner/copier/fax etc and they allowed me to take detailed pictures of a bank statement and my passport and send them to them in an e-mail. They reviewed them and deemed them worthy and then processed my cashout.

As for actually winning anything, I didn't play Bingo once. I stuck to the Frankenstein Slots. You have to wager $1,500 before you can cashout but I wagered that and still cashed out with about $300.

If you're going to do it, I'd recommend doing the slots.

Insanekitten

15-07-2006 13:18:12

Yes it was the wagering bit that scared me...Isn't there a chance that you LOSE that when you wager that?