BingoRoom Account and Hard-Copy of Info

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41470

Jams44

18-06-2006 14:57:36

[b3906df4e51]
GIVING IT AWAY FOR $225 PAYPAL!!!![/size3906df4e51][/b3906df4e51][/color3906df4e51]

I am getting bored of BingoRoom and am too lazy to withdraw my money. Up for sale is my account along with an email / and a letter (tangible--by snailmail) regarding login/password and details on using BingoRoom. In the account is $311 available to be used in a game (i. e. slots/bingo) or directly available to withdraw via NetTeller, ePassporte, and some other methods. The account passwor dwill be changed to your liking along with the username (if requested). I would like to see $250 and up but it doesnt matter to me, just bid and the highest bid will most likely get it. Below is an image of the account just for specs, more info is available just IM me. I accept PayPal and ePassporte (preferable PayPal)...bid happy!

http/" alt=""/img210.imageshack.us/img="210/7406/bingoroom8jt.gif[" alt=""/img3906df4e51]

If you are just planning on cashing out right away and not bidding, the Cashout Rules are as followed (taken from BingoRoom.com)

You must make an initial deposit before you may redeem winnings. Bonus money can not be redeemed.
2. The minimum redemption amount is $50.00

For security purposes, Processor Account/Email information must be provided each time a cashout is requested.
4. Cashouts may only be redeemed to financial accounts that belong to the player requesting the redemption, or to that of a spouse which may be subject to approval by the Bingoroom Network Accounts Department.
6. Initial cashout requests are subject to identity verification. Player profiles must be complete and verified by the following Copy of approved photo identification (drivers license or passport) and utility bill (hydro or phone for example) on which the name and address matches the documentation provided and player profile. Players may fax to 1-800-299-3464 or email= a digital copy to email=accounts@bingoroom.comaccounts@bingoroom.com a digital copy to email=accounts@bingoroom.comaccounts@bingoroom.com/email. THE BINGOROOM NETWORK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY REDEMPTION REQUEST UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THIS PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
7. Cashouts are processed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Cashouts are subject to a minimum of 1-2 business day verification period before being released. Withdrawal request processing times vary depending on the information provided by the player and at times the method of redemption selected, please note it is the players responsibility to provide all correct information.. Please note that these times are based on the Financial Departments? office hours. We are unable to expedite payouts by request. No more then one cashout within a 48 hour period is permitted.

Jams44

24-06-2006 18:23:04

BUMP, changed price!!!

justinag06

24-06-2006 18:57:15

how much of it is considered bonus money?

how much needs to be wagered?

how much have you wagered?

Jams44

24-06-2006 20:23:43

ive wagered all the necessary and all can be obtained, notice in the image that it says all $311 is available for withdrawal

freedesktoppc

24-06-2006 20:53:39

so why wouldnt you do it? you are too lazy to make $100?

theysayjump

24-06-2006 20:58:59

Non-tangible.

Sorry.