Perfect Dark Zero/PGR3/Kameo for Xbox 360 9.99AR Wed 6/14

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41221

doylnea

14-06-2006 06:44:17

yoinked from FW - but seemingly helpful for folks here...
[quotee86a9b45b1="misterchimpy"]Strawberries is a regional music/movie chain with stores in New England(most of them are in Massachusetts with some in New Hampshire and Maine). It is part of the TWEC chain, and also works at Coconuts, the Wherehouse, and some FYEs.(thx to KTG,Ofacto,Denbo32,and Jumbofa)

Through Wednesday June 14 they have the following Xbox 360 titles on sale(no rebate needed)for 29.99(which is a good deal by itself).

Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3
Kameo Elements of Power

I only bought the first 2, but when I did an additional $20 MIR on each title printed out! The rebate is good from June 8 to June 26, so that gives you an effective price of 9.99 AR + tax!!!!! KTG + Ofacto confirmed that the same deal applies to Kameo.

Note if you buy them at FYE, you may be able to use the AMEX 20% off coupon(though it states regular priced merchandise only). That's another $6 off the $29.99 price! YMMV though.

Amex FYE coupon

NOTE TWEC rebates take a long time to come. You should be able to use the price sticker as the UPC code proof of purchase. However, you should save copies of everything. They usually do show up eventually, but you need to make sure they get approved and complain if they don't. Also, if you buy the titles separately, you will need to submit each rebate separately, if you buy them all at once, they will all be listed on one form, and you can submit all of them in one envelope. SAVE COPIES OF EVERYTHING!

Offer Number is 06-44997,rebates good through 6/26. They will print out automatically, if they don't, you didn't buy the right product.[/quotee86a9b45b1]

bickman00

14-06-2006 16:02:24

just to save you people the headache... (that i got)

FYE is not doing this 29.99 price
They are selling it for 59.99 + $20MIR

Strawberries is an awful store, not only is their selection over priced to hell, but they lack any video games. I went to 3 today and they have either no 360 games what so ever, all used games, or a horrible selection consisting of nothing you'd want...

so this sale slipped through my fingers, guess it serves me right for only finding out about it on its last day..