Get $10 free for using ebay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36819

BD2006BD

05-04-2006 19:41:58

Using this service, which is 100% free, you get $10 paypal for simply buying something on ebay. All you do is add the item to your watch list, log into this website, and check the "call me" box. They will call you within the last 3 minutes of the auction and you will bid on the item over the phone (this can not be only buy it now items, you have to bid).

I did this and I got $10 the next morning. I bought call of duty 2 for 360 and I got the $10 paypal (no fees!).

This is 100% free and you will not get charged for ANYTHING. They will also not call your house for any reason unless you check the 'call me' box for the specific item.

There are a few requirements, they are...
- Have a feedback of 10 or more
- Be a member of ebay for at least 12 months

If you would like to try this, give me your email address. There is no specific referral link, I have to type in your email to send it to you. You will not get spam or anything.

You also get $5 for everyone you refer! Everybody wins!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM. IT IS AN EBAY CERTIFIED SOLUTION. THE LINK IS BELOW! IT IS SAFE!
http//cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory&subgroup=13&page=details&solutionId=891

AIM BenD188 And I will gladly give you a ref link. I have been paid 4 times so far, each the next morning. They pay fast. Also you now get 10% cash back of the cost of the item you win. This keeps looking better and better!

unknown uchiha

05-04-2006 19:45:26

Name of service, please.

BD2006BD

05-04-2006 19:51:00

It is called unwiredbuyer. Please don't sign up without using my referral ( you make money off of referrals ). Thanks.

jack001

05-04-2006 21:02:44

ummm... how do they "bid on the item over the phone" for you????

do you have to give them your Ebay username and password for them to bid for you? if you do, this is a complete scam, just like those emails they send trying to steal your ebay or paypal login info.

BD2006BD

05-04-2006 21:07:26

It is an automated system. It is not a scam..it has been around for a while and there have been no complaints or bad reviews. Yes you do have to put in your ebay account. If you don't want to do it, it's cool. I was just showing people they could save $10.

ilanbg

05-04-2006 22:08:14

How do they make money?

BD2006BD

05-04-2006 22:10:41

How secure is my eBay account information?

Your eBay account informtion is secure. Because we submit bids on your behalf when you're on the phone, we have to have this information for the system to work. Your eBay information is encrypted, and our service is a certified eBay compatible application.

I'm worried about people getting my cell phone number, how safe is your website?

When you fill out the registration information form on our site or interact with your account information in the Control Panel, the connection is encrypted via SSL. We do not share your phone number or other personal information with any third party. For additional information, see our TRUSTe-approved Privacy Policy.

I've never heard of UnWired Buyer, who are you and why should I trust you with my personal information?

UnWired Buyer is a revolutionary new way to interact with eBay when you can't be at your computer. UnWired Buyer was certified by eBay as an eBay Compatible Application in August of 2005, and launched publicly on September, 19th 2005. UnWired Buyer has been covered by many print and online publications since that time, including USAToday, The Associated Press, Business 2.0 and others. See the media section to learn more.

How does UnWired Buyer work with eBay?

After you have registered with UnWired Buyer, we synchronize with your eBay watch list multiple times per day. Items on your watch list are then monitored, and if they meet criteria you have set, for target price, etc. you are called on them in the final minutes of the auction. You will then enter your PIN and be able to bid as if you were logged into eBay on your computer.

What is an SMS message and how do I know when I get one?

SMS, or "text messages," are able to be received and sent by most cell phones. UnWired Buyer optionally sends these messages approximately 15 minutes prior to a scheduled call, and gives you the full auction title (70 characters) from eBay. The purpose of the message is to remind you about what you will be potentially bidding on, and give you time to prepare for the call. When your phone recieves the message, you will generally be prompted to read it when it arrives.

Is there a way to learn to bid with UnWired Buyer before I need to use it? Is it easy?

There are two ways to try out UnWired Buyer and get comfortable with the system. The first way is to go to the home page and enter the number you want us to call and click "Call Me." We will then call you with an interactive tutorial that fully explains the system and allows you to bid on a simulated auction. After you have registered you can use the interactive tutorial at any time by logging into your account at unwiredbuyer.com and clicking the "Auction Simulator" button.

What if I don't want to get called on an auction or what if I get a call but don't want to bid on the item?

At any time you can log into unwiredbuyer.com, select an auction in the call list and toggle whether or not the system will call you for that auction. By default UnWiredBuyer is set to call you for all of your watched auctions. If you watch many items on eBay you may wish to turn this option off, and log into unwiredbuyer.com each time to select the auctions you specifically want calls on. Both of these options, default call on or off, can be combined with our new pricing feature that allows you to enter a target price for an auction, and ONLY be called if the price is equal to or less than your target price in the last few minutes of the auction. If you receive a call from UnWired Buyer and do not wish to bid, simply do not answer or hang up.

How can this service be free? Is there a catch?

There is no "catch." The service is completely free to end users. Of course we have to make money somehow, but we've designed the service with eBay's affiliate program in mind. Basically, eBay compensates us through their program for each winning bid placed through UnWired Buyer, which is why we say When you win, we win!

Can I use UnWired Buyer to buy ANYTHING on eBay?

UnWired Buyer currently works for the traditional auction items on eBay. The service does not currently work with Dutch Auctions or pure BIN Items/eBay Stores

Can I use UnWired Buyer with eBay auctions based outside the United States?

The UnWired Buyer service works with eBay auction that are in U.S dollars. The service is also currently restricted to U.S/Canadian based phone numbers.

ghondi

06-04-2006 12:05:12

Yeah...giving my ebay pass is something I LOVE DOING. Not. Smelling a scam here.

JordanE

06-04-2006 12:57:11

Yeah, this is a scam. The fact that you have to be a pretty well established user make it even more of a scam IMO. They get people who have been useing ebay for a few years have good feedback and than do whatever they want to there accounts. I can't even see what a plus to useing them would be? If your smart enuff to setup an ebay account your smart enuff to click "Place Bid". IMO its way more inconvenient to call some company up read off the item number tell them how much you want to bid than to just click on the place bid button and enter in your maximum bid.

I hope they don't mess with your account. If I I where you than I would change my password ASAP.

hehehhehe

06-04-2006 13:59:36

Geez, seems like such a fucking hassle to bid over the phone thru some rep. It's even easier to bid through ebay's wap site if you really need to use the phone.

I wouldn't call it a scam but not worth $10 to me.

BD2006BD

06-04-2006 14:44:27

It's not that big of a hassle though. They call you within the last 3 minutes of an auction. Then you hit a few buttons. You even have the option to have them call you only if your bid stays under the amount you are willing to pay.

I am positive this is not a scam. Ebay certifies this.
http//cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory&subgroup=13&page=details&solutionId=891

zulu342

06-04-2006 15:56:36

[quote2c6d507f93="BD2006BD"]I really don't think it is a scam.[/quote2c6d507f93]

Classic quote .... ah the famous last words.

JordanE

06-04-2006 16:54:05

[quote36906e3733="zulu342"][quote36906e3733="BD2006BD"]I really don't think it is a scam.[/quote36906e3733]

Classic quote .... ah the famous last words.[/quote36906e3733]

DLF is awsome...I really don't think it is a scam...

Good times...Good times.

BD2006BD

06-04-2006 17:03:02

What is DLF?

And whatever, don't try it if you don't want to. It is a free $10.

unknown uchiha

06-04-2006 17:06:55

LMAO. BD, according to a thread in the scammers section you're a scammer from A4F. I think if you were even on A4F you would know who DLF is.

BD2006BD

06-04-2006 18:03:55

Sorry, I don't know who he is. And I am not a scammer.

By the way. I AM 100% sure this is legit and not a scam! It is an EBAY CERTIFIED SOULTION.

mrwzk

06-04-2006 18:24:27

y would u need this service if ebay automaticly bids up to the max u want to pay

BD2006BD

06-04-2006 18:25:58

If you are not at a computer. It is smart to bid in the last few minutes so the price doesn't get jacked up. Also, you get $10 free.

mrwzk

06-04-2006 18:45:15

i will beleive it once i see some proof pics of paypal with the xbox360 game in front of it.

BD2006BD

06-04-2006 18:56:05

Alright. I am not going to put up a picture of the game, I don't even have it yet. I will get it tomorrow or saturday. I am sorry but i don't feel that it is necessary to do that. You can ask Averagejoe1039, as he signed up under me and received the $10. But honestly, would you not believe ebay? They support them and everything. This is legit. It is an easy way to make $10. I ended up getting COD2 for like 30 bucks!

BD2006BD

06-04-2006 20:10:21

I don't want to mess with taking a screen shot and hosting the image..

Transaction Details

Payment Received (ID #-------------)

Business Name
Ben D-------
Email
Jo------------m
Payment Sent to

Jo---------------m

Business Contact Information

Customer Service email= email=support@gnumber.comsupport@gnumber.com email=support@gnumber.comsupport@gnumber.com/email

Total Amount
$10.00 USD

Date
Apr. 5, 2006
Time
064920 PDT
Status
Completed

Seller Protection Policy
Ineligible Help
Subject
UnWired Buyer Rewards
Note
Thank you for using UnWired Buyer for eBay. Don't forget to Tell a Friend about UnWired Buyer and make $5. Log into your UnWired Buyer account, and click Tell A Friend in the right navigation bar for details!
Custom Note
Thank you for signing up for UnWired Buyer
Shipping Address

No Address Provided

Payment Type
Instant

BD2006BD

16-04-2006 13:31:41

Just letting you know that I got paid again. I got paid the next day for each of the people that signed up. Also you now get 10% cash back of whatever you buy! This is still looking great. PM me or AIM BenD188 for a ref link. Thanks!