SELLING SONY PSP! via paypal

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31352

nesquik

24-01-2006 17:15:59

hey, i am selling a sony psp

color black, with a plastic covering/sleeve for the screen for no scratches (already applied)
memory stick san disk duo 1gig ( i upgraded from 32mb, and don't have the 32mb stick anymore)
firmware 2.50
game popolocrois (with case, manual)
movie crouching tiger hidden dragon (no case, manual, still plays)
accessories umd black case (holds up to 4 umd), disc cleaner for psp umd, disc cleaner liquid, car charger, usb plug, and the accessories that came with the box

I'm selling it for $215 or best offer via paypal + shipping. I will ship 2-3day priority mail (usps). pm me if you're interested.

the psp shows some usage, but isnt bad

darkancient

24-01-2006 19:10:44

do you have the original recipt and are any particles dead? also the original warranty that comes with the psp?.... possibly the box - ( trying to get the stuff i would need to get repairs / exchange made when / if particles die on it as they do so often )

nesquik

24-01-2006 19:12:43

i would sell it to u, but your tr is -4, so don't really know if i can trust that. i do have the receipt, warranty, box and i dont see any dead particles.

darkancient

24-01-2006 21:29:24

thats understandable - i just fixed my tr crap all up and i dont have the ability to buy it until the 31st just the same but I am interested if your interested in selling once my tr is repaired - it should be zeroed out realitively soon - i had a big ordeal happen that i have a thread in scammers about right now and it shows how i corrected the problem =)

nesquik

24-01-2006 21:52:16

alright, i'll hold it until then, but if someone wants to buy it, sorry, i'll have to sell it to that person. btw, the reciept is from bestbuy and i have a replacement plan from best buy too.

darkancient

24-01-2006 22:26:44

geebus i want it for sure =) ya if you get no buyers by next tuesday ill buy it for sure my tr should be at least zeroed out by then and as im sure you investigated i just cleaned up the last of my oofs that lead me into a negative tr hole - not a bad person just had some bad events happen =)