I-Deal Issue (Says Email doesn't exist in system)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76577

dragonslayer

18-07-2008 16:32:19

I recently was approved on the $100 GC site and was awaiting approval on the $500 gc. When I go into either site to check status, it says my email doesn't exist. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Here's the exact message from the $500 one

Thank you for your interest in DepartmentStoreIncentive.com's $500 toward a Gas Grill offer! Unfortunately, the email address you entered does not match our records of registered users of DepartmentStoreIncentive.com. Please reenter your email address or go to our site DepartmentStoreIncentive.com to register again.

NOTE PLEASE ALLOW 15 MINUTES FROM THE TIME YOU REGISTERED FOR OUR OFFER BEFORE LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS TIME IS NECESSARY TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION

To check your account status on another departmentstoreincentive.com offer, please choose from the list below

$500 JCPenney Gift Card
Pair of shoes
$1500 towards a Washer and Dryer

-- Thank you.

dragonslayer

18-07-2008 16:43:38

Looks like it's fixed now...weird

cronerd

18-07-2008 17:40:17

lock

tonydanza92

19-07-2008 10:49:09

yeah this happens a lot randomly, with a lot of the networks

every time ppl just freak out if they cant log in for 5 minutes instead of giving it a little time to go back up. they were probably just updating the database or something. i dont know what that means but it sounded right.

Gman14

19-07-2008 11:07:07

yeah its weird. this does happen sometimes. And I remember on YourFreeWii.net, I changed my password one day and the new password worked for a while... then it reverted back to my old password for a few days, then my new password worked again. Weird stuff lol.

tylerc

20-07-2008 17:03:23

Like tonydanza said, it happens all the time, on all networks. People just assume i-Deal is "scamming them" because it's i-Deal.