Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76054

ContactMolly

11-06-2008 08:55:10

lililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

tylerc

11-06-2008 08:58:41

LOL.

Owned. BTW, thanks Molly for helping me out on the sites I'm working on (assuming that's you answering my e-mails).

blawc01

11-06-2008 09:01:07

I vote no. He is such a freebie junkie that he could never stay away from ideal. They are his addiction and he talks all this smack to everyone on here about how they won't get their gifts and if they do they will all be defective. Then back stabs everyone and does the site himself because he's a greedy hypocrite.

Don't help him Molly! twisted

Zags1199

11-06-2008 09:20:17

Well, two wrongs don't make a right, in my opinion. However, it is your company, and you can certainly do what you please.

DRay9911

11-06-2008 09:37:10

awesome

i was 'requested' not to complete any more sites and yes, i said i wouldn't. after i had my monitor repaired and had a chance to cool down, i had a change of opinion which i'm well within my right to. i only mentioned it to a couple of people because i didn't want it to turn into a big thing.

how about some full disclosure on i-deal's part, you had full access to all of the paperwork i needed to have my monitor looked at by dell but you chose not to help. instead of straight out saying "we are not going to help you", i received quite a few weak and easy to spot lies which i called them out on.

i could post more about this my-webrewards situation, but to avoid this turning into a bigger mess i won't at this time.

and of course the majority of people here are going to say "no, don't send it to him". they are covering their own ass by kissing up to i-deal (tyler is the biggest example of that). you don't need a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

-dan

...and blaw, what's your job title over at i-deal?

tylerc

11-06-2008 09:47:45

I've never had a problem with i-Deal, and I never said "don't send it to him". Molly and the rest of i-Deal support have always helped me out when I needed it, so my opinion of them reflects that. Yours is different. Get over it.

dmorris68

11-06-2008 10:08:45

[quote8566c06bd5="tylerc"]I've never had a problem with i-Deal, and I never said "don't send it to him". Molly and the rest of i-Deal support have always helped me out when I needed it, so my opinion of them reflects that. Yours is different. Get over it.[/quote8566c06bd5]
I don't always agree with you, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one. Whenever possible, I try to form my own opinions and judgments based upon my own experiences, and not solely that of others.

I've been accused of the same "ass kissing," when I've had nothing but good luck with I-Deal. You might call it sucking up, I call it common courtesy and maintaining a positive relationship. "Ass kissing" in the derogatory sense is maintaining a deceptive and usually over-the-top attitude towards authority in order to garner favoritism. My attitude towards I-Deal is not deceptive -- it's honest and genuine. And I'm not afraid to speak up and express my displeasure with how I-Deal treats some situations. But when I speak highly of them, or defend them, it's from personal experience. I've always been treated pretty well by them. There are a ton of satisfied I-Deal customers on this forum, I'd bet more than unsatisfied ones -- as with anything else related to "confirmation bias" we tend to remember and focus on the negative and forget the positive.

So it's fine to base your own opinion on your own experiences, as DRay apparently has, or even to accept others' experiences as a guide to making up your own mind, but it's not a good idea to lay an almost blanket criticism on others who have the exact opposite experience and opinion.

maverik

11-06-2008 12:19:25

lilolli
That's a no from me. He already made his bed. No excuses...

RolltheStampede

11-06-2008 12:32:11

was this really necessary?

Quadracer89

11-06-2008 12:44:31

Yes [ ]
No [X]

RyanG

11-06-2008 12:54:52

meh, if this was posted by someone else it would have been locked already. can't comment personally, but seems both parties are at fault. we are all a child at heart it seems.

ashilef

11-06-2008 13:41:57

Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes

bruman

11-06-2008 13:46:44

[quote9a0be4ffdf="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quote9a0be4ffdf]

I'm pretty sure they helped everyone so far... who is still having problems?

ashilef

11-06-2008 13:52:39

[quote3506c1ab4b="bruman"][quote3506c1ab4b="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quote3506c1ab4b]

I'm pretty sure they helped everyone so far... who is still having problems?[/quote3506c1ab4b]

Well I've been gone for a few days, but Manofice was needing assistance, and they hadn't responded to him. Maybe that problem has been fixed and if it has than great. But I still don't get the helping some and not others. It's almost like Ideal reps have personal problems with certain people who complete their sites. How about they just help EVERYBODY !

theysayjump

11-06-2008 14:03:37

I've had problems with I-Deal in the past (Being DQ'ed), but I've still completed their sites after the fact.

Their customer service leaves a little to be desired, but if they ask you to not complete their sites again, and you not only agree to not do so, but then turn around and attempt to complete their sites, then you really don't deserve to receive the gift.

In fact, don't pretty much all "freebie" sites make a point of stating in their TOS that they have the right to not fulfill your order or send you anything at all?

I'm actually surprised their even entertaining the thought of helping you, DRay.

Daggoth

11-06-2008 14:23:59

Looks like your decision is already made. At this point, you are just putting salt on his wounds.

ContactMolly

11-06-2008 14:42:04

lilililili

teneight

11-06-2008 15:09:42

i sent you a PM molly and you have yet to respond?

teneight

11-06-2008 15:10:04

btw..im not banned. i dont know how to change the usertext/AV

theysayjump

11-06-2008 15:16:16

[quotea8345e05e2="teneight"]btw..im not banned. i dont know how to change the usertext/AV[/quotea8345e05e2]

We'd have to change it, but to be honest, it'd be easier if I just banned you.

Do you mind?

chewy

11-06-2008 15:22:30

[quote49c18e1a89="theysayjump"][quote49c18e1a89="teneight"]btw..im not banned. i dont know how to change the usertext/AV[/quote49c18e1a89]

We'd have to change it, but to be honest, it'd be easier if I just banned you.

Do you mind?[/quote49c18e1a89]

haha

ashilef

11-06-2008 15:58:15

[quote3f7041d1b0="ContactMolly"][quote3f7041d1b0="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quote3f7041d1b0]

Actually I believe we have helped anyone that had a legitimate issue. As you can see manOFice hasn't been here whining for a few days. Stick to what you know, not what you think you know.

And, its not my garage, its my parent's basement.[/quote3f7041d1b0]

I am sticking to what I know, and what I know is that your customer service skills suck!

freeipodplayer

11-06-2008 16:53:45

[quote1124bcb95e="ashilef"][quote1124bcb95e="ContactMolly"][quote1124bcb95e="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quote1124bcb95e]

Actually I believe we have helped anyone that had a legitimate issue. As you can see manOFice hasn't been here whining for a few days. Stick to what you know, not what you think you know.

And, its not my garage, its my parent's basement.[/quote1124bcb95e]

I am sticking to what I know, and what I know is that your customer service skills suck![/quote1124bcb95e]

lol, no mo ideal fo you!

Zags1199

11-06-2008 18:21:57

[quoted29387a091="ashilef"][quoted29387a091="ContactMolly"][quoted29387a091="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quoted29387a091]

And, its not my garage, its my parent's basement.[/quoted29387a091]

I am sticking to what I know, and what I know is that your customer service skills suck![/quoted29387a091]

Not a smart move.

ContactMolly

11-06-2008 18:29:45

If you don't like our company or our customer service than shut your mouths and STOP doing our sites.

TryinToGetPaid

11-06-2008 18:48:04

I never have done an I-Deal site, but Molly you just said, in less words, that because someone has a problem with the CS department you will be less likely to help them? Nice. Shouldn't it be, if they have a problem with the CS department, you go out of your way to help them as much as possible, unless of course they are privately slandering or cursing at you?

Ah what do I know....

RyanG

11-06-2008 18:50:46

lol scratch that, I'm glad this thread wasn't locked. it's actually quite entertaining.

Zags1199

11-06-2008 19:11:05

It's not like she has to post on the board, guys. She's doing us a favor by providing more personable customer support. Just saying...

Though I do enjoy a nice fight once in a while. So carry on.

ashilef

11-06-2008 19:11:27

[quote8bffa3e3d7="Zags1199"][quote8bffa3e3d7="ashilef"][quote8bffa3e3d7="ContactMolly"][quote8bffa3e3d7="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quote8bffa3e3d7]

And, its not my garage, its my parent's basement.[/quote8bffa3e3d7]

I am sticking to what I know, and what I know is that your customer service skills suck![/quote8bffa3e3d7]

Not a smart move.[/quote8bffa3e3d7]

blah...will you guys stop acting like this company is GOD or something! I could really careless if they don't allow me to do another site. They aren't feeding my family or putting clothes on my back so I could REALLY careless.

Molly if you don't like helping people or listening to people "whine" then maybe you should find another profession-- real talk...

massman

11-06-2008 19:13:45

[quote534e0d746f="ContactMolly"]This isn't worth it. I won't be posting on this board ever again as quite frankly, its a huge waste of my time. [b534e0d746f]Even when I am nice and assist people someone will still bash me because maybe I didn't give you an answer [u534e0d746f]you[/u534e0d746f] wanted. The customer is [u534e0d746f]not[/u534e0d746f] always right. Just because I didn't provide you with the outcome that you wanted doesn't mean I wasn't doing my job. If you don't like our company or our customer service than shut your mouths and STOP doing our sites.[/b534e0d746f][/quote534e0d746f]

like when I asked you to fix my account that was wrongfully disqualified on the freetractor site? If the person that signs up under you gets their check....and you don't on the basis of them being DQ'd? That doesn't make any sense. Even when I had the BBB contact your customer service a second time with a record and full name of the person ideal blew them off...

cutting off communication with members doesn't make any sense at all. Although i agree that the customer is not always right, when they have a valid argument and nobody at CS gives a damn enough to remedy it, the ultimate consequence is a feeling of bitterness on behalf of the consumer.

Zags1199

11-06-2008 19:17:07

[quote47f2cebb7e="ashilef"][quote47f2cebb7e="Zags1199"][quote47f2cebb7e="ashilef"][quote47f2cebb7e="ContactMolly"][quote47f2cebb7e="ashilef"]Instead asking if you should help Dray you NEED to be helping those who have been emailing about the new ps3/xbox site. Seriously are you guys running this operation out of your garages or something? How much more unprofessional and immature can you be... rolleyes[/quote47f2cebb7e]

And, its not my garage, its my parent's basement.[/quote47f2cebb7e]

I am sticking to what I know, and what I know is that your customer service skills suck![/quote47f2cebb7e]

Not a smart move.[/quote47f2cebb7e]

blah...will you guys stop acting like this company is GOD or something! I could really careless if they don't allow me to do another site. They aren't feeding my family or putting clothes on my back so I could REALLY careless.

Molly if you don't like helping people or listening to people "whine" then maybe you should find another profession-- real talk...[/quote47f2cebb7e]

I never said anything about IDeal as a company. I, and everyone else here, simply knows that bashing them isn't the way to get what you want.

TryinToGetPaid

11-06-2008 19:20:44

Molly, your job is like any other job out there that deals directly with the customer. You can not make everyone happy, so stop taking these words to heart. You do the best job you can and act professional at all times instead of making these childish posts about how DRay hurt your heart because he doesn't like you CS skills. And personally, after seeing how you handled this and other situations, I can see why so many customers are unsatisfied with your CS skills and the way you deal with people.

ashilef

11-06-2008 19:28:38

[quote44bedbd845="TryinToGetPaid"]Molly, your job is like any other job out there that deals directly with the customer. You can not make everyone happy, so stop taking these words to heart. You do the best job you can and act professional at all times instead of making these [b44bedbd845]childish posts about how DRay hurt your heart because he doesn't like you CS skills. And personally, after seeing how you handled this and other situations, I can see why so many customers are unsatisfied with your CS skills and the way you deal with people[/b44bedbd845].[/quote44bedbd845]

EXACTLY!!!

All the post from different people about the lack of responses, and then this petty thread, is what broke the camels back for me I just couldn't keep quiet anymore. I'm sorry for the way it came out, but Customer service reps aren't paid TO BE RUDE or selective about who they help!

teneight

12-06-2008 02:20:50

damn...this is who works for I-deal?

no wonder she hasn't repsonded to my pm and their customer service isn't up to par

ContactMolly

12-06-2008 05:05:44

[quote4e5de2e193="TryinToGetPaid"]Molly, your job is like any other job out there that deals directly with the customer. You can not make everyone happy, so stop taking these words to heart. You do the best job you can and act professional at all times instead of making these childish posts about how DRay hurt your heart because he doesn't like you CS skills. And personally, after seeing how you handled this and other situations, I can see why so many customers are unsatisfied with your CS skills and the way you deal with people.[/quote4e5de2e193]

You are absolutely correct Dwight. You are right, I am wrong. Goodbye and Good luck.

junkie06

12-06-2008 07:09:08

I see you read my PM Molly, can you kindly look into my issue? Thanks

teneight

12-06-2008 14:10:19

molly is such a biatchhhhhh

teneight

12-06-2008 14:11:19

[quote147c956b66="ContactMolly"]If you don't like our company or our customer service than shut your mouths and STOP doing our sites.[/quote147c956b66]

help your current customers. fucking scam of a company

ContactMolly

12-06-2008 14:22:00

From teneight
To ContactMolly
Posted Thu Jun 12, 2008 112 pm
Subject you flicking biatch
go choke on 5 black cliocks you Flicking whore

and this is why i'm never ever coming back here.

teneight

12-06-2008 14:48:14

[quotedc5274f8f0="ContactMolly"]From teneight
To ContactMolly

and this is why i'm never ever coming back here.[/quotedc5274f8f0]

makes two of us

doylnea

12-06-2008 14:49:14

[quotec6478b1b77="teneight"][quotec6478b1b77="ContactMolly"]From teneight
To ContactMolly

and this is why i'm never ever coming back here.[/quotec6478b1b77]

makes two of us[/quotec6478b1b77]

banned for life email==teneightot@yahoo.comteneightot@yahoo.com=teneightot@yahoo.comteneightot@yahoo.com/email

hehehhehe

12-06-2008 15:54:15

[quote710a2599c2="ContactMolly"]From teneight
To ContactMolly
[...]
and this is why i'm never ever coming back here.[/quote710a2599c2]
Molly, I haven't done an ideal site since 2006 and don't plan on doing any soon, so you can take this from someone that doesn't need to kiss up to you.

Any help you give to the users here is greatly appreciated, and we know you don't have to share info here like you've done before. Please don't let some jackass(es) prevent you from coming back and participating.

dmorris68

12-06-2008 17:10:05

[quote674a860ba3="hehehhehe"]Any help you give to the users here is greatly appreciated, and we know you don't have to share info here like you've done before. Please don't let some jackass(es) prevent you from coming back and participating.[/quote674a860ba3]
What he said.

That idiot was temp banned before for spewing the same type of insults towards others he disagreed with here, if doylnea hadn't got to him already, I'd have have banned him myself.

Molly, if you don't wish to return here because of the criticism you're getting, then I guess I can understand and that's fine, but don't let one-off idiots like this keep you away. Rest assured we'll deal with them.