need help wondering if its just me or other ppl get this 2..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74139

sweetangel2617

28-02-2008 20:01:02

ok I was trying to just do a freebie for a $50 gift card not too much...I tried to do today's escapes trial and when asked for my credit card info I enter it and it tells me my card is invalid.... it did that to 2 of my cards both have plenty of credit and everything was correct.... one is a citicard and the other capitalone... they just tell me they are invalid... ? it happened to me before also with other offers....anyone have this happpen to them...... ? ? ? ? ? ! ? ! ? ! any solutions would be grateful or some idea of what cards you use for the offers would be great

bruman

28-02-2008 20:09:58

Are they a credit or debit card? I believe, although I can't tell because I can't find the sign-up page, you have to indicate which one it is. Be sure to read and double check all your information and any information it asks. I've had not problems whatsoever with signing up with Today's Escapes or any other dealpass offers by the same company. I have a mastercard and use that... I'm not that familiar with citicards or capitalone cards. Are Citi/CapitalOne cards MC/VISA or their own brand?

sweetangel2617

28-02-2008 21:11:29

they are both credit cards the citicard is a mastercard and the capitalone is a visa... I checked everything and it is for a netblue site or YF Direct i think they also go by?? the site is YourGiftCards.com but I had the same prob before with using the card.

mookieb2

29-02-2008 08:27:53

If you have done multiple offers on a card that has never been used for much online purchases, your card issuser may have placed a hold on it for suspicious activity. Try giving them a call and they'll work it out.

I remember I sat down to do a Nuitech 18 offer site early last year and had to stop at 9 becuase of my card being placed on hold. I called and finished the site the next day.

Hope this helps and Good Luck

RolltheStampede

29-02-2008 09:22:07

[quote2b2d392060="sweetangel2617"]ok I was trying to just do a freebie for a $50 gift card not too much...I tried to do today's escapes trial and when asked for my credit card info I enter it and it tells me my card is invalid.... it did that to 2 of my cards both have plenty of credit and everything was correct.... one is a citicard and the other capitalone... they just tell me they are invalid... ? it happened to me before also with other offers....anyone have this happpen to them...... ? ? ? ? ? ! ? ! ? ! any solutions would be grateful or some idea of what cards you use for the offers would be great[/quote2b2d392060]

todays escapes acts funky they wil tell you that and then you end up with a charge from them later.

sweetangel2617

29-02-2008 12:04:23

k well the citicard is new but my capitalone I've had for over a year and have purchased online purchases with it before many times... ok so I call the credit card comp. and tell them that my card is coming out invalid with an order trial I am trying to place online and they should take the hold on off it because they'll know its me actually trying to get it?

dubbin87

29-02-2008 13:22:52

[quotecbe7fc54e4="RolltheStampede"]

todays escapes acts funky they wil tell you that and then you end up with a charge from them later.[/quotecbe7fc54e4]
sometimes double,triple,quadruple charged.

ask me how I know that. cry x

mookieb2

29-02-2008 13:32:00

Just call and ask the customer service rep if there is any reason, on their end, why your card is being rejected when you try to place and online order.

They can check it all from there.