Does anyone know of a way to track a YTB's giftcard?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73325

bgarmon

28-01-2008 11:58:18

I'm having a bit of an issue with a youtopbrands 500 amex that was shipped the 15th. I have not received nor any notes from postman about trying to deliver. My aunt who lives 30 minutes away got hers a week and a half ago, shipped same day. Does anyone know a site I might can track where this thing is at? Post Office=no help. YTB=I'll asking for tracking number will have to wait until they ship it back. They have sent at least 4 giftcards to my house this year alone. I'm hoping a old school vet might know a way to track a certified/sig. confirmation package without tracking number. No way it should take 2 weeks to go from New York to Atlanta. Any help and I would be grateful.

Thanks
B

manOFice

28-01-2008 12:02:39

no way to track those I think...go to the post office and see if they have it there waiting for you? Some postal workers are lazy

If YTB gets it sent back to them, they are more than willing to resend it

bgarmon

28-01-2008 12:49:18

It gets better. We live on the zip code line so they say they the other post office does the delievers. But the last time I had to pick up a card it was at there post even after she basically said I lied to her about that. Retards. I don't have a slip so how could I pick it up?

manOFice

28-01-2008 12:59:29

[quote5d156b4981="bgarmon"]It gets better. We live on the zip code line so they say they the other post office does the delievers. But the last time I had to pick up a card it was at there post even after she basically said I lied to her about that. Retards. I don't have a slip so how could I pick it up?[/quote5d156b4981]

have then check if anything under your last name is "sitting around"??

freeipodplayer

28-01-2008 14:45:48

This happened to me once, my account went shipped... 2 weeks went by, and nothing... and I have received every Brandarama gift before then within 4 days of going shipped. For 2 weeks, my post office had nothing, and Brandarama would tell me nothing until 30 days went by. Finally after 2 weeks my cards came (Sports Authority 1350), and the postmark date was 10 days AFTER when Brandarama said it was shipped.

You have no way to track it, I tried everything.

freeipodplayer

28-01-2008 14:47:18

[quote71a8773e12="manOFice"][quote71a8773e12="bgarmon"]It gets better. We live on the zip code line so they say they the other post office does the delievers. But the last time I had to pick up a card it was at there post even after she basically said I lied to her about that. Retards. I don't have a slip so how could I pick it up?[/quote71a8773e12]

have then check if anything under your last name is "sitting around"??[/quote71a8773e12]

Thats what I did, I would call the PO and say I am expecting a package, it hasnt come, but it was supposed to, and then they would ask my name and look.

bgarmon

28-01-2008 21:09:57

They gave me the tracking number but the post office decided to forward my mail to an unknown destination. They have no idea where it is in other words.

dubbin87

29-01-2008 07:37:00

[quote0ea4107e67="bgarmon"]They gave me the tracking number but the post office decided to forward my mail to an unknown destination. They have no idea where it is in other words.[/quote0ea4107e67]

I bet that made your day. lol

freeipodplayer

29-01-2008 13:06:03

[quotef355d6becc="bgarmon"]They gave me the tracking number but the post office decided to forward my mail to an unknown destination. They have no idea where it is in other words.[/quotef355d6becc]

wtf. Will Brandarama do anything?

bgarmon

29-01-2008 23:41:43

From what I understand Brandarama needs to have it returned to them so they can remail it, since thats the post office's best guess as to where it was forwarded to.WHO KNOWS.....I get to talk to the Head Post Master in the morning after he left me a message saying someone at my house refused it and said I didn't live here. I think its total crap just because people with different last names in a house they can make up lies.