BrandnameRewards.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73292

ashilef

27-01-2008 11:38:01

I got this in my email this morning it's for one of those Dell colored laptops.

http//www.brandnamerewards.com/?PromoID=15868[]http//www.brandnamerewards.com/?PromoID=15868

It only requires 6 offers. What company runs this site? I'm pretty sure with 6 offers, the last page HAVE to be OOD. Unless I just stumble on a gold mine. If someone is willing to check it or know what company runs this site let us know what's good with this one.

edgespeeder04

27-01-2008 12:03:49

Registration Service Provided By Enom, Inc
Contact
Visit www.enom.com

Domain name brandnamerewards.com

Registrant Contact
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
Fax +1.4256960234
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O brandnamerewards.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
Fax +1.4256960234
C/O brandnamerewards.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Technical Contact
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
Fax +1.4256960234
C/O brandnamerewards.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Status Locked

Name Servers
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date 06 Dec 2007 204244
Expiration date 06 Dec 2008 204244

edgespeeder04

27-01-2008 12:04:22

thats what it gave me........looks like a hell of a deal for a 3gb laptop but i havent heard of that company -(

ashilef

27-01-2008 12:20:37

[quotec85b6c6abc="edgespeeder04"]thats what it gave me........looks like a hell of a deal for a 3gb laptop but i havent heard of that company -([/quotec85b6c6abc]

Ok, I put in my info and I went through the pages. The last page only has 2 OOD's the other one is magazine burst and Seattle Coffee Direct. But of course no one has ever heard of them.

Eta ok now I'm confused. the top part of the last page says, just complete 2 offers, but in bold blue letters it says complete 3...um yea something ain't right.

madmanx33

27-01-2008 12:30:12

I think this sites a scam
http//www.brandnamerewards.com/

look at the main page it has nothing on it I dont evne know how you check your status

edgespeeder04

27-01-2008 12:46:11

yeah its shady, dont do anything til we get someone with alot more experience to give us their view point, i only have 2 years of experience

ashilef

27-01-2008 12:48:24

[quote065abc13bf="madmanx33"]I think this sites a scam

look at the main page it has nothing on it I dont evne know how you check your status[/quote065abc13bf]

Actually at the bottom of every page there is a link that says redemtion instructions and gift rules.

That page you brought up with the links, if you click one of them and scroll to the bottom and you'll see it.

ashilef

27-01-2008 12:49:52

[quote9098c5207a="edgespeeder04"]yeah its shady, dont do anything til we get someone with alot more experience to give us their view point, i only have 2 years of experience[/quote9098c5207a]

Oh no I wasn't gonna do it I was just throwing it out there for those who have been around to check it out or if anybody had any info.

madmanx33

27-01-2008 13:13:56

[quotecae40de0c9="ashilef"][quotecae40de0c9="madmanx33"]I think this sites a scam

look at the main page it has nothing on it I dont evne know how you check your status[/quotecae40de0c9]

Actually at the bottom of every page there is a link that says redemtion instructions and gift rules.

That page you brought up with the links, if you click one of them and scroll to the bottom and you'll see it.[/quotecae40de0c9]

But how do you check your status

cobaltmonkey

27-01-2008 13:27:45

Somebody needs to give it a go.

ashilef

27-01-2008 13:38:30

[quote8a970d7fdf="madmanx33"][quote8a970d7fdf="ashilef"][quote8a970d7fdf="madmanx33"]I think this sites a scam

look at the main page it has nothing on it I dont evne know how you check your status[/quote8a970d7fdf]

That page you brought up with the links, if you click one of them and scroll to the bottom and you'll see it.[/quote8a970d7fdf]

But how do you check your status[/quote8a970d7fdf]

BRANDNAMEREWARDS.COM
ATTN CUSTOMER CARE
7040 W. PALMETTO PARK ROAD
#4-664
BOCA RATON, FL 33433

addy but no number...I'll keep looking

[b8a970d7fdf]Official Gift Offer Rules[/b8a970d7fdf]

Last updated November 01, 2007

Official Gift Offer Rules for redemption of the FREEli DELL XPS M5130

These Official Gift Rules for redemption of the FREEli DELL XPS M5130 are part of the brandnamerewards.com End User License Agreement ("EULA") to which you must agree in order to use our Service, including seeking to qualify under these Gift Rules. Capitalized terms unless otherwise defined shall have the meanings assigned to them in the EULA.

To qualify for and redeem your FREEli DELL XPS M5130, you must complete each of the following

Registration Form. Complete our Registration Form for the brandnamerewards.com Service by providing true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Registration Form - information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete may disqualify you from eligibility to receive the FREEli DELL XPS M5130.

Survey. Complete all questions as indicated in the survey pages that follow the Registration Form. Expressing interest in response to any survey question is not required to qualify for the but you must answer all survey questions. Expressing interest in, or agreeing to sample, purchase or otherwise pursue goods or services identified on survey pages do not count toward participation in the number of Sponsor offers necessary to qualify for theFREEli DELL XPS M5130. Rather, those Sponsor offers, which must be completed to qualify for and redeem the FREEli DELL XPS M5130, appear after you have successfully completed the survey.

Sponsor Offers. You must participate in and satisfy a total of 6 Sponsor Offers as follows
Page 1 2 offers
Page 2 2 offers
Page 3 3 offers

To satisfy the requirements for the FREEli DELL XPS M5130, you must participate in the above-stated number of offers for each page (participating in offers in excess of those stated above for a given page does not reduce the number of offers in which you must participate on the other pages), and you must complete each of the Sponsor Offers pages listed above.
Sponsor Offer Registration. In order to satisfy the requirement for participating in the number of Sponsor offers described above, you must meet all qualifications of the Sponsor offers you select, and you must elect to participate in them through the online registration form for the offer (not via telephone).
Verification of Sponsor Offer Participation. Each Sponsor must provide written verification to brandnamerewards.com that you have successfully qualified for and completed that Sponsor's offer. Following brandnamerewards.com's receipt of such verification from the last of the requisite number of Sponsors, brandnamerewards.com will send an email message to you asking you to confirm your delivery address where theFREEli DELL XPS M5130 will be shipped. The qualification time varies by Sponsor, but may take up to 30 days. In some cases an additional step by you is required to satisfy the Sponsor's qualifications. By way of example that is not intended to be exhaustive, all-inclusive, or otherwise limiting, a Sponsor offer for a credit card or similar service, for example, may require you to use the credit card to make a purchase, take a cash advance, or transfer a balance, to satisfy the Sponsor's qualifications. The time it takes you to complete this step is in your control and not that of the Service or the Sponsor, and the qualification time for such Sponsor offers accordingly will vary based in part on the time you take to satisfy this requirement. Your gift qualification status may be viewed at any time emailing our customer support.
Your gift should be shipped to you within 6 to 8 weeks after brandnamerewards.com receives confirmation of your delivery address.
The Service is not affiliated with the manufacturer or provider of the gift nor with any of the third parties appearing in the marketing promotional copy unless otherwise indicated. All gifts and offers are based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Prizes subject to availability, and quantities may be limited. brandnamerewards.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. brandnamerewards.com reserves the right to cancel any offer at any time for any reason, with or without notice.

Also their terms and conditions look very generalized...

ghounds07

27-01-2008 15:15:23

looks like the same company as customeronlinesavings in the topic below, both have some good prizes for 6 offers...the other prizes was a $2.5k 46'' sony bravia lcd hdtv

chrismalcolm

27-01-2008 15:47:08

yeah i saw a site by the same company for a macbook air tho

ashilef

27-01-2008 16:17:17

so is there anyone willing to take one for the team? lol

bennyboy5768

27-01-2008 16:33:06

[quote77514c82c0="ashilef"][quote77514c82c0="madmanx33"][quote77514c82c0="ashilef"][quote77514c82c0="madmanx33"]I think this sites a scam

look at the main page it has nothing on it I dont evne know how you check your status[/quote77514c82c0]

That page you brought up with the links, if you click one of them and scroll to the bottom and you'll see it.[/quote77514c82c0]

But how do you check your status[/quote77514c82c0]

To satisfy the requirements for the FREEli DELL XPS M5130, you must participate in the above-stated number of offers for each page (participating in offers in excess of those stated above for a given page does not reduce the number of offers in which you must participate on the other pages), and you must complete each of the Sponsor Offers pages listed above.
Sponsor Offer Registration. In order to satisfy the requirement for participating in the number of Sponsor offers described above, you must meet all qualifications of the Sponsor offers you select, and you must elect to participate in them through the online registration form for the offer (not via telephone).
Verification of Sponsor Offer Participation. Each Sponsor must provide written verification to brandnamerewards.com that you have successfully qualified for and completed that Sponsor's offer. Following brandnamerewards.com's receipt of such verification from the last of the requisite number of Sponsors, brandnamerewards.com will send an email message to you asking you to confirm your delivery address where theFREEli DELL XPS M5130 will be shipped. The qualification time varies by Sponsor, but may take up to 30 days. In some cases an additional step by you is required to satisfy the Sponsor's qualifications. By way of example that is not intended to be exhaustive, all-inclusive, or otherwise limiting, a Sponsor offer for a credit card or similar service, for example, may require you to use the credit card to make a purchase, take a cash advance, or transfer a balance, to satisfy the Sponsor's qualifications. The time it takes you to complete this step is in your control and not that of the Service or the Sponsor, and the qualification time for such Sponsor offers accordingly will vary based in part on the time you take to satisfy this requirement. [b77514c82c0]Your gift qualification status may be viewed at any time emailing our customer support.[/b77514c82c0] [/size77514c82c0]
Your gift should be shipped to you within 6 to 8 weeks after brandnamerewards.com receives confirmation of your delivery address.
The Service is not affiliated with the manufacturer or provider of the gift nor with any of the third parties appearing in the marketing promotional copy unless otherwise indicated. All gifts and offers are based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Prizes subject to availability, and quantities may be limited. brandnamerewards.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. brandnamerewards.com reserves the right to cancel any offer at any time for any reason, with or without notice.

Also their terms and conditions look very generalized...[/quote77514c82c0]

Who's gonna want to email them everyday and lihopeli for a response? Smells like a scam to me.

hum1m9e8r8b

27-01-2008 16:39:42

Is there even a support email for this company?

ashilef

27-01-2008 16:42:40

yea to good to be true...

bruman

27-01-2008 17:00:54

There are OODs... unless you want ADT Home Security you can't do it.

Sandbox13

27-01-2008 23:37:24

come on guys. They can't even get the name of the laptop correct

It's actually the Dell XPS M1530 (not M5130)

RolltheStampede

28-01-2008 05:49:29

Looks like a pure ads site to me. if they were legit there are better gifts to get than a dell.

chungek

05-02-2008 17:51:09

hey guys,

I tried the brandnamerewards site out for the macbook air

I havent recieved any confirmation from them.. but at the same time the only big purchase I made was from seattle coffee

I'll let you know how it goes

Quick question.... whats OOD mean?

ashilef

05-02-2008 18:03:52

[quote4df826859f="chungek"]hey guys,

I havent recieved any confirmation from them.. but at the same time the only big purchase I made was from seattle coffee

Quick question.... whats OOD mean?[/quote4df826859f]

Offers Of Doom...I hope it's legit...

chungek

05-02-2008 18:07:38

I really wish they had some kind of tracking system that I could tell if it went through

anyone have any ideas?

ashilef

05-02-2008 18:40:52

I would really hate for anyone to loose their money, so I did some investigating liah lah googleli

http//www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/304/ripoff0304862.htm[]http//www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/304/ripoff0304862.htm

http//www.dslreports.com/forum/r18488624-Free-MBP-well-almost-continued-part-6~start=1000[]http//www.dslreports.com/forum/r18488624-Free-MBP-well-almost-continued-part-6~start=1000

for the person who signed up...it would be up to you to decide if you want to keep the offers you completed.

slambam

05-02-2008 19:07:18

Those sites have stuff for all freebie sites though.

ashilef

05-02-2008 19:54:56

[quote705e8c4194="slambam"]Those sites have stuff for all freebie sites though.[/quote705e8c4194]

true, but considering that we can't find any REAL contact info, and they don't send confirmation emails after you complete the offers, would signal to me that they had good reason to be suspicous. I know what you're saying though about people complaining about other sites, but those people probably didn't do it right or something...who knows

slambam

05-02-2008 20:35:23

[quote2f8fb3b930="ashilef"]true, but considering that we can't find any REAL contact info, and they don't send confirmation emails after you complete the offers, would signal to me that they had good reason to be suspicous. I know what you're saying though about people complaining about other sites, but those people probably didn't do it right or something...who knows[/quote2f8fb3b930]

Yea, I just don't trust those sites for freebies, mainly seem to be written by people who don't pay attention to the terms. That doesn't mean I would try this one though, just because of the lack of info. If I was more of a noob I might, just because there aren't too mean good offers out there anymore, and these seem to be very good. Nobody really knows I guess.

ashilef

05-02-2008 21:09:03

[quote54454d83fa="slambam"][quote54454d83fa="ashilef"]true, but considering that we can't find any REAL contact info, and they don't send confirmation emails after you complete the offers, would signal to me that they had good reason to be suspicous. I know what you're saying though about people complaining about other sites, but those people probably didn't do it right or something...who knows[/quote54454d83fa]

Yea, I just don't trust those sites for freebies, mainly seem to be written by people who don't pay attention to the terms. That doesn't mean I would try this one though, just because of the lack of info. If I was more of a noob I might, just because there aren't too mean good offers out there anymore, and these seem to be very good. Nobody really knows I guess.[/quote54454d83fa]

I don't know though with the way it's looking I don't think it's legit.

heather77

05-02-2008 22:02:12

[quote5e8cc45624="chungek"]hey guys,

Quick question.... whats OOD mean?[/quote5e8cc45624]

Thanks for being a guinea pig!
I'd have done one but I've already done all the cheap offers and I didn't want to invest too much in a shady site...