Anybody else gonna be waiting 60 days? (NT)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73220

ashilef

24-01-2008 16:58:26

Well I did an 8 offer laptop site and only 2 of my 8 offers have credited so far. Of course with the terms changing I'm going to be waiting 60 days before I can even ask for a manual credit.

Anybody else have to wait 60 days? Wanna wait together? (

ILoveToys

24-01-2008 17:04:03

The way I've heard it, is that if you did your offers before they changed their terms back you're fine, and should be able to get manual after 30 days.

ashilef

24-01-2008 17:06:42

[quotec2fb298303="ILoveToys"]The way I've heard it, is that if you did your offers before they changed their terms back you're fine, and should be able to get manual after 30 days.[/quotec2fb298303]

Nope didn't make it..oh well I guess I'm alone then 8)

tuxmaskone

25-01-2008 15:09:30

no, you aren't alone, don't worry. I started a NT site on the 19th (an 18 offer macbook air site) and finished all of me 3rd page offers before the new terms. but now I am under the new terms for my 6 page 2 offers and 3 page 1 offers. Interestingly, some of the offers still credited instantly, so hopefully they won't end up enforcing the policy for us who STARTED the sites before the 22nd.

ashilef

25-01-2008 15:24:24

[quoted783dfd946="tuxmaskone"]no, you aren't alone, don't worry. I started a NT site on the 19th (an 18 offer macbook air site) and finished all of me 3rd page offers before the new terms. but now I am under the new terms for my 6 page 2 offers and 3 page 1 offers. Interestingly, some of the offers still credited instantly, so hopefully they won't end up enforcing the policy for us who STARTED the sites before the 22nd.[/quoted783dfd946][/colord783dfd946]

Well there is a glimmer of hope I spoke to Chester and he said that you can still request manual credit at 30 days, but they won't allow you to print your vouchers until you get to the 60 day mark.

bruman

25-01-2008 15:26:03

Good ol' Chester

cobaltmonkey

25-01-2008 17:26:44

I'll be waiting with you...
Completed 2 of 8 offers after the 21st.
So I must keep both of those offers for 60 days.

This is what it says under my gift status
"YOU ARE ALMOST THERE...

We have received the initial reports from our Sponsors that you have completed the appropriate registrations with their company. Effective March 1, 2007, our Terms and Conditions have been updated. Please see the website for details. According to our new Terms and Conditions, you are required to comply with certain provisions relating to the completion of your participation in our sponsor offers. Refer to the �Cancellation Limitation� section of the Terms and Conditions provided in this notice. Please be aware that the revised Terms and Conditions will only apply to those sponsor offers completed as of March 1, 2007.

CANCELLATION LIMITATION You will not be eligible to receive a Gift in this Promotion if, within 60 days of your Sponsor Offer Initial Transaction Date, you cancel your participation in more than two Sponsor Offers you have completed as a part of the Program Requirements (the �Cancellation Limitation�)

Once the 60 day timeframe has passed you will be notified to submit documentation to verify your full participation in the advertiser�s offers after the 60-day period. Acceptable documentation would include your billing statements (with the account number blacked out except for the last four digits) showing the transactions as well as the subsequent statements for the full 60-day period. In order to expedite processing your gift, please begin collecting the documentation at this time.

STAY TUNED and please remember to check this site for updates regarding your gift redemption status.

Thank you,
Customer Support"

ashilef

25-01-2008 17:40:58

[quote57ea31a432="cobaltmonkey"]I'll be waiting with you...
Completed 2 of 8 offers after the 21st.
So I must keep both of those offers for 60 days.

This is what it says under my gift status
"YOU ARE ALMOST THERE...

We have received the initial reports from our Sponsors that you have completed the appropriate registrations with their company. Effective March 1, 2007, our Terms and Conditions have been updated. Please see the website for details. According to our new Terms and Conditions, you are required to comply with certain provisions relating to the completion of your participation in our sponsor offers. Refer to the �Cancellation Limitation� section of the Terms and Conditions provided in this notice. Please be aware that the revised Terms and Conditions will only apply to those sponsor offers completed as of March 1, 2007.

CANCELLATION LIMITATION You will not be eligible to receive a Gift in this Promotion if, within 60 days of your Sponsor Offer Initial Transaction Date, you cancel your participation in more than two Sponsor Offers you have completed as a part of the Program Requirements (the �Cancellation Limitation�)

Once the 60 day timeframe has passed you will be notified to submit documentation to verify your full participation in the advertiser�s offers after the 60-day period. Acceptable documentation would include your billing statements (with the account number blacked out except for the last four digits) showing the transactions as well as the subsequent statements for the full 60-day period. In order to expedite processing your gift, please begin collecting the documentation at this time.

STAY TUNED and please remember to check this site for updates regarding your gift redemption status.

Thank you,
Customer Support"[/quote57ea31a432]

haha, why are they using the old one? So at what point do you get the almost there speech? When all of your offers have credited?

cobaltmonkey

25-01-2008 19:31:38

All of my offers credited already.

ashilef

25-01-2008 21:24:29

[quotece2b3829f4="cobaltmonkey"]All of my offers credited already.[/quotece2b3829f4]

wow you didn't have to get manual credit for any?

cobaltmonkey

25-01-2008 22:33:47

Did 7/8 on 21st, all 7 credited in less than 12 hours.
Then I completed South Beath and it credited instantly!
Wish I woulda completed it on the 21st so I wouldnt have to wait 60 days.

But... I can wait. I have wanted an alienware lappy for a longgg time.

ashilef

26-01-2008 03:46:45

[quote5abccc1cbb="cobaltmonkey"]Did 7/8 on 21st, all 7 credited in less than 12 hours.
Then I completed South Beath and it credited instantly!
Wish I woulda completed it on the 21st so I wouldnt have to wait 60 days.

But... I can wait. I have wanted an alienware lappy for a longgg time.[/quote5abccc1cbb]

wow, that's fast!!! Could it be because of the new 60 day thing that crediting is slow? Or am I just unlucky (

KevinInTx

26-01-2008 06:06:43

Do any of ya'll have the link for the alien lappy?

RyanG

26-01-2008 09:31:29

[quote2307f82c4d="KevinInTx"]Do any of ya'll have the link for the alien lappy?[/quote2307f82c4d]

It's dead. So is NT again.

RolltheStampede

26-01-2008 12:38:23

its an xbox now LOL

ashilef

26-01-2008 12:53:02

[quote0fa4dedda3="RolltheStampede"]its an xbox now LOL[/quote0fa4dedda3]

I've noticed for all the stuff that we did they have upped the requirements. The exact same site I'm doing for the same laptops require 10 instead of 8. I'm glad I got on when I did.