bayarea05

27-11-2007 11:05:50

wont be like it used to be. too bad i didnt start early. (

prizejunkie

27-11-2007 11:45:25

yea i wish i got in on those nuitech sites earlier, only got 4k from them

madmanx33

27-11-2007 11:52:30

I think another year max and everything will be dead so take advantage of it now

ArmyCadis

27-11-2007 11:59:08

Shit, I think it's dieing now.

Ideal is bailing on people, NT is done, DIY point sites had their time in the sun.

The only thing left is BR.

manOFice

27-11-2007 13:25:29

[quote7348b5434b="ArmyCadis"]Shit, I think it's dieing now.

Ideal is bailing on people, NT is done, DIY point sites had their time in the sun.

The only thing left is BR.[/quote7348b5434b]

NT has been gone for a long time.... well their not gone but just have stricter terms to prevent people like us to complete their site. I still have radio ad's for NT sites everyday so people are still doing their sites.

Ideal is not bailing on people... their making their rules a bit more strict... I see the requirements perhaps dropping in a year when some people just stop doing sites in general.

Point sites were never really that great....

ArmyCadis

27-11-2007 13:32:40

[quote5305a902ac="manOFice"][quote5305a902ac="ArmyCadis"]Shit, I think it's dieing now.

The only thing left is BR.[/quote5305a902ac]

NT has been gone for a long time.... well their not gone but just have stricter terms to prevent people like us to complete their site. I still have radio ad's for NT sites everyday so people are still doing their sites.

Ideal is not bailing on people... their making their rules a bit more strict... I see the requirements perhaps dropping in a year when some people just stop doing sites in general.

Point sites were never really that great....[/quote5305a902ac]

Ideal is too bailing on people.

When they all of a sudden changed their terms and did a massive DQ, and are still DQing, they're bailing.

When was the last time a good amount of people got their gift? One or two may, but no longer as all it is is DQ's.

I also don't see how you don't see it as bailing.

Everybody here can't do an Ideal site.

With the one email address per househould, it's time to get new addresses.

manOFice

27-11-2007 13:38:11

[quoteae6e1cef9a="ArmyCadis"][quoteae6e1cef9a="manOFice"][quoteae6e1cef9a="ArmyCadis"]Shit, I think it's dieing now.

The only thing left is BR.[/quoteae6e1cef9a]

Point sites were never really that great....[/quoteae6e1cef9a]

Ideal is too bailing on people.

When they all of a sudden changed their terms and did a massive DQ, and are still DQing, they're bailing.

When was the last time a good amount of people got their gift? One or two may, but no longer as all it is is DQ's.

I also don't see how you don't see it as bailing.

Everybody here can't do an Ideal site.

With the one email address per househould, it's time to get new addresses.[/quoteae6e1cef9a]

Eh... It's not a massive DQ. Couple people here and there got DQ'ed recently.

Some people have used the same email address through all ideal sites, I haven't so I don't be doing another ideal site unless they let me but I don't see that happening.

Just let them cool down a bit and get at them in the future. If you're waiting for a prize, just keep waiting.

tylerc

27-11-2007 13:55:52

People have said this for years.

RolltheStampede

27-11-2007 14:17:14

there is always something new that pops up. YOu just have to change and adapt with the times.

connorBC20

27-11-2007 17:49:04

Ideal is bailing on me. I asked 5 days ago about manually processing my account and no response.

manOFice

27-11-2007 18:13:48

[quote7bc6352c76="connorBC20"]Ideal is bailing on me. I asked 5 days ago about manually processing my account and no response.[/quote7bc6352c76]

Check your spam. If not there contact them again... but 5 days ago... the holiday probably affected you

OoTLink

27-11-2007 23:06:30

I did IDeal and didn't get DQed, and we just got the macbook from that a few weeks ago )

mistertomlinson

28-11-2007 02:30:43

You guys forgot about YFD. They're not bad... I just got a $500 check (I think it was 4 offers, no OODs) a few days ago.

manOFice

28-11-2007 06:07:34

[quote985d28115d="mistertomlinson"]You guys forgot about YFD. They're not bad... I just got a $500 check (I think it was 4 offers, no OODs) a few days ago.[/quote985d28115d]

yeah their still good, i'm about half way through the wait of the initial 45 days for offer credit

gengwall

28-11-2007 09:08:23

One of the laptops I got was at a NT site. I still get lots of emails for these and some do not have overwhelming requirements. I emailed one (brandsurveypanel) the other day and they said I would be able to do their program even though I got a laptop off another NT site. The only really big thing they have added is the 60 day cancellation policy and 60 day mandatory participation in some last page offers. Are these the "stricter" terms being referred to? It seems they are quite "alive and well" but a little more expensive in the long run than some other programs.