Question about whether you think this would be a good idea?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71414

whitegreyhat

18-11-2007 21:12:59

Would you sign up for offers from a site that offered you Paypal cash for signing up for certain offers. The site would be probably sustaining interest by free offers, such as sign up for , free screensaver, survey sites, basically anything, and also there would be free trial offers, where you would get paid more than what the offer costs, but i am thinking of keeping it low key for now so people do not get sketched out by sending cc info etc. The free offers would range from .50 to 1.50 sometimes more.

The benefits as to other sites are, you can do as many or as little offers as you want. You get cash (Paypal). No referrals or requirements, or minimum payments, gift orders.

Tell me what you think about this and if you know any sites which are similar. I know of getpaidtotry.com but they have ripped me off so much $ i dont trust them.

Swat1

18-11-2007 22:27:35

[quotef500ea7042="whitegreyhat"]Would you sign up for offers from a site that offered you Paypal cash for signing up for certain offers. The site would be probably sustaining interest by free offers, such as sign up for , free screensaver, survey sites, basically anything, and also there would be free trial offers, where you would get paid more than what the offer costs, but i am thinking of keeping it low key for now so people do not get sketched out by sending cc info etc. The free offers would range from .50 to 1.50 sometimes more.

The benefits as to other sites are, you can do as many or as little offers as you want. You get cash (Paypal). No referrals or requirements, or minimum payments, gift orders.

Tell me what you think about this and if you know any sites which are similar. I know of getpaidtotry.com but they have ripped me off so much $ i dont trust them.[/quotef500ea7042]

there are already a bunch of these that exist. i won a Wii from one last month...heh.

whitegreyhat

18-11-2007 23:06:42

like what can u tell me the sites im interested in seeing what they are like...