I just noticed this:

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70830

edgespeeder04

29-10-2007 20:39:57

[quoted841eace33]YOU MAY SIGN-UP WITH EACH OF OUR ADVERTISERS ONE TIME EVERY SIX (6) MONTHS. ONCE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AN ADVERTISER'S OFFER YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM SIGNING-UP FOR THAT OFFER, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER OFFER SPONSORED BY THE ADVERTISER FOR SIX (6) MONTHS.[/quoted841eace33]

Is that true for all ideal sites and generous genie sites? i haven't done the same offer but that might be why so many ppl are getting so many sites done in a year and I'm sitting here wondering how lol

just want ya opinons -)

tjwor

29-10-2007 21:16:07

it is fraud to complete teh same offer more than once. Do offers you are interested in...

edgespeeder04

30-10-2007 04:02:15

yea well i know that, ive just been trying to figure out how so many ppl claim to do so many brandarama offers when they've had the sames up for a few months

skinnyhoops

04-11-2007 13:38:58

hello, i don't mean to sound rude but you'll probably have better luck researching sponsor terms on your own. This is a touchy subject for most public forums as they don't want to promote fraud and get shutdown. Remember, "someone" is always watching.

Whether or not the people are honest in their gift offers, well thats their problem. However, there are new products being developed and tested everyday, so new offers are sure to come eventually. Just have to be patient.