Whats the best way to find out what the offers are on a site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69634

fbskiracer

21-09-2007 20:27:59

Whats the best way to find the offers on one of these sites?

I mean if you sign up you have to use that account immediately because of the expirations dates right?

I usually like to sign up with fake info to determine if its worth doing an offer, but now the IP addresses are logged right? I guess I could just start creating extra email accounts now and do the ones of value.

DIABLO

21-09-2007 20:55:55

Do the offers you like, but using fake info is fraud and will get you put on hold. The time limits aren't that bad, I-Deal is 2 months, that's long enough.

fbskiracer

21-09-2007 21:14:32

[quoteb664c88e73="DIABLO"]Do the offers you like, but using fake info is fraud and will get you put on hold. The time limits aren't that bad, I-Deal is 2 months, that's long enough.[/quoteb664c88e73]

oops I meant using fake info to determine what the offers inside a site were in the first place and never completing anything, not actually doing offers with fake info. oops

zr2152

21-09-2007 21:29:34

[quote733db8111f="fbskiracer"][quote733db8111f="DIABLO"]Do the offers you like, but using fake info is fraud and will get you put on hold. The time limits aren't that bad, I-Deal is 2 months, that's long enough.[/quote733db8111f]

oops I meant using fake info to determine what the offers inside a site were in the first place and never completing anything, not actually doing offers with fake info. oops[/quote733db8111f]

Just sign up for the site you are interested in and take a look at the offers. Most of the DIY sites do not have a time limit (I believe Ideal is one of the only ones).

When I think that I might want to do a certain DIY site, I sign up with the email that I always use for all my sites and see if I am interested in any of the offers, if not then I just do not do the site.