GadgetCity Suprise!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69496

Buchanio

17-09-2007 20:26:22

I used to be part a part of this site a little while back in the hayday of freepay and fast greens, just as a little backround information. I stopped doing free sites for one reason or another and I saw a post about an xbox 360 elite for 4 offers on GC. Just out of boredom I went to GC.com and started plugging in some of my old emails and came across one email with 4/5 offers done for an xbox 360. Apparently I forgot about the site since the offers were crediting slow but the redemption certificates say good until 11/17/2007 so I'm in good shape to do my last offer! I'm very excited right now haha, anyway though, quick question...Do you think GadgetCity will accomodate since the xbox 360 elite is 4 offers and the xbox 360 i did which was done in 2005 by the way (lol I know, long time), was 5 offers for technically a lesser item? I'll have to call but I assume they might then again I might just be stuck with getting another 360...anyway, one item is better than none item!

bruman

17-09-2007 20:37:26

[quotea0c3c8bc53="Buchanio"]I used to be part a part of this site a little while back in the hayday of freepay and fast greens, just as a little backround information. I stopped doing free sites for one reason or another and I saw a post about an xbox 360 elite for 4 offers on GC. Just out of boredom I went to GC.com and started plugging in some of my old emails and came across one email with 4/5 offers done for an xbox 360. Apparently I forgot about the site since the offers were crediting slow but the redemption certificates say good until 11/17/2007 so I'm in good shape to do my last offer! I'm very excited right now haha, anyway though, quick question...Do you think GadgetCity will accomodate since the xbox 360 elite is 4 offers and the xbox 360 i did which was done in 2005 by the way (lol I know, long time), was 5 offers for technically a lesser item? I'll have to call but I assume they might then again I might just be stuck with getting another 360...anyway, one item is better than none item![/quotea0c3c8bc53]

Most likely not.
I would do that last offer soon, though. It'll take 45 days to credit.

Buchanio

17-09-2007 20:41:48

I was just thinking that...but how do I know how many offers are required for the item...it's not like freepay or any other site...but wait a second..i just picked this up right here and this is copied and pasted

4 of 5 Approved
Gift Pending

What does this mean...I think maybe I did send in the certificates at some point but I know for a fact I never received an item..

18-09-2007 00:22:16

No, you have to mail in those 4 certs. Unless it says "Certificate Received" next to each one.

They wont change it to 4 offers for you.

and those certificates tomorrow will say good until 11/18/07.

They always show 60 days ahead of todays date. lol.