Standard DIY site with a catch - it's NO CC !!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69128

skepticalcynic

06-09-2007 15:55:42

EasyCashAwards.com[=http//easycashawards.com]EasyCashAwards.com

I did this site in a half hour this afternoon. No cc required. AND DID NOT COST ME A SINGLE CENT!!

Of course, now I can't remember the exact amount of offers... I think it's 3 or 4 silver... 4 gold... 2 or 3 platinum... and 3 diamond.

The reward - a $25 check. And you can repeat the site every 30 days.

I think I may have links to a couple more, but I want to be sure before I post them...

If anyone else has any similar links - please post them!!

kidd2108

06-09-2007 15:58:40

[quote098c38844b="skepticalcynic"]EasyCashAwards.com[=http//easycashawards.com]EasyCashAwards.com

I did this site in a half hour this afternoon. No cc required. AND DID NOT COST ME A SINGLE CENT!!

Of course, now I can't remember the exact amount of offers... I think it's 3 or 4 silver... 4 gold... 2 or 3 platinum... and 3 diamond.

The reward - a $25 check. And you can repeat the site every 30 days.

I think I may have links to a couple more, but I want to be sure before I post them...

If anyone else has any similar links - please post them!![/quote098c38844b]

12-14 no-cc offers for a $25 check? that suxx.

skepticalcynic

06-09-2007 16:01:30

yeah - but most of them are ones I haven't seen before - there are some I had seen on a couple of the regular nocc sites, but most of them were very simple requests for info - basically the stuff you usually have to do in the "questionnaire" section.

tylerc

06-09-2007 22:30:57

I did it.

tylerc

11-09-2007 17:29:58

How long does it take to receive the check?

skepticalcynic

12-09-2007 05:56:44

I don't remember now, but I'll let you know as soon as I get it. I know it's in all that TOS fine print somewhere...

tylerc

12-09-2007 06:22:31

[quote0a699731e0]Timing Cash reward processing and mailing to a User may take Twelve (12) to Sixteen (16) weeks. The amount of time it takes the Site Parties to process and mail a cash reward is solely dependent on the Sponsor. Sometimes, a Sponsor's offer requires additional participation on your part. For example, a credit card offer may require you to apply for credit, receive a credit card AND make a purchase with the credit card within a specified time period. The Sponsor may not notify the Site Parties that the offer was accepted until the User (you) have complied with all of the requirements of the Sponsor's offer (in this example, the credit card company may wait for confirmation that you have made the required purchase with the credit card). This could add 4 to 8 weeks of additional wait time before we can confirm that you are eligible for your guaranteed cash reward. The Site Parties are not responsible for any delays. In addition to complying with the Terms and Policies, Users should read and must comply with the requirements of each Offer the User completes to ensure timely cash reward processing and mailing.[/quote0a699731e0]

Jeez, wish I would've known, I wouldn't have wasted my time on a 3-month wait for $25.

fbskiracer

28-09-2007 11:10:58

This could be worthwhile if you can actually do it every 30 days. I'm not reading the ToS though for that. ;)